Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

+28
Fitzyy
adeem
Grafik
BabySmacker
Gizzle
41OMaXiMuS
Nay Nay
Nidac_7
Chokey
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
Coolguy 127
iSigh
Hunter
Fiasco
Mark us
BitchNigga
King
Spanky
yo
Buddie
fxtdiilz
semaj116
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
knockmathers
AlwaysRaw
32 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 15:12
Perfect Stranger wrote:"I'm the shit like a slithered in poop"...
No, Hopsin.
No.
That's the point, exc "I go hard like cold nipples" and "im trying to get gooder with it" it's all out of his goofiness
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 5 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 15:39
King wrote:
No, Hopsin.
No.
That's the point, exc "I go hard like cold nipples" and "im trying to get gooder with it" it's all out of his goofiness
Exactly.

Perfect Stranger.... do you even Hopsin?

Edit: DO YOU!?!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 19:57
This picture is great lol
Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 5 G5VDVOwXQOKlihIRCDtk+uuuu
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 1:55
King wrote:
No, Hopsin.
No.
Yes, but "go hard like cold nipples" is actually slightly clever and funny.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 7:07
He just got 1 million views.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 26 Oct 2013 - 11:16
this is fucking fire
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 27 Oct 2013 - 12:36
Pleasantly surprised by this. Music
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 18:52
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25476/title.hopsin-explains-dissing-kanye-west-kendrick-lamar-on-hop-is-back
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 23:14
Chokey wrote:http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.25476/title.hopsin-explains-dissing-kanye-west-kendrick-lamar-on-hop-is-back
You know what I noticed about Hopsin, (I have noticed for long time but just decided to say it now), I don't know if you guys have noticed or not, but Hop has really smart ideas, but the way he explain's it is so weird. This interview is one of the many examples. But ya can't really blame him, he was in special ed and has adhd.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 29 Oct 2013 - 23:51
^Yes I always knew Hopsin was a stupid/smart man.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 4:50
Oh shit!!! Kendrick response is fucking sick!!

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 3 Nov 2013 - 11:20
Coolguy 127 wrote:Oh shit!!! Kendrick response is fucking sick!!

LOLWUT
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 0:44
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSIN!!!! HAHAAAA! Music Cool Panic Blush Tongue HOPSIN IS THE KING! HOP MADNESS!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY SAID HOPSIN, HE'S JUST STRANGE HOOOOOOOPSIN MARCUS HOPSINN Happy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 5 Nov 2013 - 0:55
Norway kills wrote:HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSIN!!!! HAHAAAA! Music Cool Panic Blush Tongue HOPSIN IS THE KING! HOP MADNESS!!!!! I'M NOT CRAZY SAID HOPSIN, HE'S JUST STRANGE HOOOOOOOPSIN MARCUS HOPSINN Happy
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 0:18
Still bumping this song on the daily, lol.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 2:32
AlwaysRaw wrote:Still bumping this song on the daily, lol.
I'm listening to his whole discog on the daily. jk I bump all his recent songs on the daily (hop is back, rip your heart out, and have you seen me)
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 3:28
I've been listening to Hop is Back the most out of his recent songs. This was the only song from Hopsin for a while that had the same sort of feel (but not as strong) when I first discovered him and heard Sag My Pants. The excitement and grins it would give me on the first listen. 

I remember when I first heard Sag My Pants and I would actually laugh after some of the lines and stuff. But when I stayed up all night for Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 it was just not what I expected, I wanted so badly to like it but I couldn't force it on myself. When I heard Hop is Back I was satisfied.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 10:46
I start every morning with' Hop is back'. 'Sag my Pants' was the first one I heard, it didn't impress me too much but was enough to get me interested in others like ill mind 5,6 which in turn confirmed my beleif that the whole album may be worth listening too.Then,  GATM - nothing special and finally RAW - this one turned my music world upside down.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 11:06
i remember getting the early leak of RAW since i pre-ordered, jesus i didn't leave my room for a couple days, lol.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 11:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:i remember getting the early leak of RAW since i pre-ordered, jesus i didn't leave my room for a couple days, lol.
The same :D
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 18:01
AlwaysRaw wrote:I've been listening to Hop is Back the most out of his recent songs. This was the only song from Hopsin for a while that had the same sort of feel (but not as strong) when I first discovered him and heard Sag My Pants. The excitement and grins it would give me on the first listen. 

I remember when I first heard Sag My Pants and I would actually laugh after some of the lines and stuff. But when I stayed up all night for Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 it was just not what I expected, I wanted so badly to like it but I couldn't force it on myself. When I heard Hop is Back I was satisfied.
BRAH IF YOU WERE A REAL FAN YOU'D LIKE EVERYTHING HE DOES. YOU FUCKIN HATIN ASS NIKKA.

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 5 9k47l3
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 23:52
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I've been listening to Hop is Back the most out of his recent songs. This was the only song from Hopsin for a while that had the same sort of feel (but not as strong) when I first discovered him and heard Sag My Pants. The excitement and grins it would give me on the first listen. 

BRAH IF YOU WERE A REAL FAN YOU'D LIKE EVERYTHING HE DOES. YOU FUCKIN HATIN ASS NIKKA.

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 5 9k47l3
omq erry1 on deez formz is so meen and not evun hospin fanz!!!
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 20 Nov 2013 - 23:55
Don't force yourself to like it, chances are you wont like every song on KM, well maybe you might but it's unlikely. A song could be a good song but if you don't like it then you don't like it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum