Hopsin Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Fitzyy

Registered Member

http://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:lmao it's looks exactly like kanye and kim

LMAO Holy shit! I thought he just re-used the actual footage of Kanye hitting his head then he re-did the part where he starts rapping as him. Hahaha that's fuckin' crazy.

semaj116

Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:You can really see that Hops hype is over..

Hope he delivers and he gets his hype back, hate to say it but the lazy guy deserves it.
Really hoping for new and diversity music, I am expecting for every song to be alike but I hope he has some awesome different songs.
I liked this song but I pretty much agree with this.

Buddie

Registered Member
I'm a little surprised that the video hasn't hit a million views yet considering the disses. This one's taking longer to get there than Hop Madness and he has more than twice the fanbase he had when that was released.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I'm a little surprised that the video hasn't hit a million views yet considering the disses. This one's taking longer to get there than Hop Madness and he has more than twice the fanbase he had when that was released.
Most of the new fanbase prob only listen to imoh and don't give a shit about his singles. Or maybe his hype really did die off.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Chokey wrote:2:56 chance the rapper in the background? possible collab?
l0l that rly does look like him. But that aint Chance. It's his buddy, Derrick Bingham.

King

Registered Member
Hype is still there video just did not reach many new fans, it will pick up in a week I bet.
For some reason I can hear part of this song in a commercial, I don't know why but yea..

AlwaysRaw

News Poster
I think the vid did decent, wasn't the release announced just a few hours ahead of the drop anyway?

dcan

Registered Member
so awesome

Chokey

Registered Member
3582 wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:lmao it's looks exactly like kanye and kim

LMAO Holy shit! I thought he just re-used the actual footage of Kanye hitting his head then he re-did the part where he starts rapping as him. Hahaha that's fuckin' crazy.

they fucking removed the sign after kanye got knocked the fuck out hahahahahahahah

Chokey

Registered Member
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:2:56 chance the rapper in the background? possible collab?
l0l that rly does look like him. But that aint Chance. It's his buddy, Derrick Bingham.
fuck the world

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
If he does things the same conceptually as RAW - I'm not saying he can't talk about certain things again - then it's because he hasn't lived enough, or just can't translate that into rapping which an MC of his ability should be able to do.
He's toured all over the globe, had various drama etc.
The Hopinatah better deliver.

Norway kills

Registered Member
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOP IS BACK!!!! Happy He is ready to fuck the game up AGAIN! And if you doubted him: You can get it! You can get it! You can all get it! 

Hopsin 2 
HAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HOPSINNNNN

Hunter

Registered Member
Spanky wrote:
Hunter wrote:LMFAO the Kendrick line killed me.

Just the thought of Hopsin makes dudes on KTT wanna cut their dick off. I swear they don't pay attention to what's good in his songs or videos, they just look for something to hate on. Other 1 
Glad he dissed Kanye, I bet a lot of them have their panties in a bunch over that.
If you honestly feel like that 2nd part, then your an idiot
explain m8

41OMaXiMuS

Personally, this is exactly what I wanted to hear from Hopsin at this time. I needed something dope from him flow wise / punchline wise (besides features), for reassurance that he hasn't changed into a preachy religous anti-drug rapper.

This single has somewhat restored my excitement for Knock Madness. After listening to it more than a few times, making sure to understand each line, I can honestly say I like everything about the song.

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

knockmathers

Registered Member
I need the tracklist...

Buddie

Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:I need the tracklist...

Registered Member
I'm sure if Hop follows the norm, the tracklist will be released in like 2 weeks.

BitchNigga

Registered Member
I wonder if he will drop another video. With how fast hype builds and dies down nowadays it wouldn't hurt him to drop another video a couple days before the album drops.

King

Registered Member
The Hype is fine.. With Hopsin I would think he would have to reach to a different fanbase like he did with Ill mind 5 yet still cater to his older fans plus adding some mainstream appeal in the mix. Would be risky but worth it... all Hopsin needs is one song to hit #1 on the billboards for at least one day.. If he wants to really build up before dropping the album. The whole album will be a bomb of it's own though..

Registered Member
He should take one of his throwaway tracks and use it as a promo track.

King

Registered Member
I bet some of those throwaway tracks are classics and Hopsin does not know it.

fxtdiilz

Registered Member
I wish after an artist releases an album they released all there throwaways on some other project on some site for their hardcore fans.. instead of just never letting them see the light of day

semaj116

Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:I wish after an artist releases an album they released all there throwaways on some other project on some site for their hardcore fans.. instead of just never letting them see the light of day
J,Cole did that, he released all the throwaways as two mixtapes before Born Sinner dropped. Shit was cool.

Perfect Stranger

News Poster
"I'm the shit like a slithered in poop"...
No, Hopsin.
No.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum