Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

The First To 1000 Posts!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The First To 1000 Posts!!!!!!!

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 12:33
Someone is obviously butt-hurt. Next, it'll be a fucking crime to do shout-out threads. Wow.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

The First To 1000 Posts!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The First To 1000 Posts!!!!!!!

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 12:35
I'm being serious? I mean, its the first working forum dedicated to hopsin, which may have over 1 million users in a couple years. You have to look at things from a different aspect and not be so close-minded Lube.
Anonymous

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 12:43
Arkade wrote:You have to look at things from a different aspect and not be so close-minded Lube.

Really now? Kind of hard to do that due to how you act around here. You know that no fucks will be given from Kahn, if anything your post was sarcasm. You know it, I know it, and Kahn will know it when he reads it.

And if that's not the case Mr. "Ar-open-minded-Kade", maybe you should word your posts a little different so it doesn't sound like you're being a complete dick/sarcasm? Better punctuation would help at times.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 13:16
Lube wrote:
Arkade wrote:You have to look at things from a different aspect and not be so close-minded Lube.

Really now? Kind of hard to do that due to how you act around here. You know that no fucks will be given from Kahn, if anything your post was sarcasm. You know, I know it, and Kahn will know it when he reads it.

And if that's not the case Mr. "Ar-open-minded-Kade", maybe you should word your posts a little different so it doesn't sound like you're being a complete dick/sarcasm? Better punctuation would help at times.

arkade think before you type.

oh and think before you right a song - maybe it will help your career.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 15:32
Lube wrote:

Really now? Kind of hard to do that due to how you act around here. You know that no fucks will be given from Kahn, if anything your post was sarcasm. You know it, I know it, and Kahn will know it when he reads it.

I dont think he's socially aware enough to understand what you just said.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Sun 25 Sep 2011 - 20:53
Nicely done :)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 1:38
Fitzyy wrote:Nicely done :)

you should try and catch up ;)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum