Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew! Empty 1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew!

Sat 13 Oct 2012 - 4:11

I seriously do not understand how this is physically possible still. I thought she would have died alread(no disrespect), but seriously how can she still be alive? This is some crazy shit.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew! Empty Re: 1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew!

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 14:49
I watched a documentary on this.

She didn't get charged, it turned out her sister, the childs mother, actually beat it to death. She panicked and asked her sister to cover for her, which she did for a while.

The 1,000 pound woman told the police she sat on him while babysitting, but they saw that the crushes to his skull didn't match what would've happened. Her sister had ran off to Mexico with her other kids and partner, but after her partner started prostituting her out, and the 1,000 pound woman caved and told the police, she came back to the U.S and was sent to prison.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew! Empty Re: 1000 Pound Woman, charged with murder for accidently sitting on nephew!

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:09
FACT: They used a body-cast of this woman for the shape of Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars.

That bitch must be a bakery... cuz she got rolls for days!!!

That's a badonkadonk even Sir-Mix-A-Lot wouldn't fuck with.

She makes the obese mom from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" look skinny.
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:14
41OMaXiMuS wrote:FACT: They used a body-cast of this woman for the shape of Jabba the Hutt in Star Wars.

That bitch must be a bakery... cuz she got rolls for days!!!

That's a badonkadonk even Sir-Mix-A-Lot wouldn't fuck with.

She makes the obese mom from "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" look skinny.

Are you Daniel Tosh?? Lemme suck yo dik.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:21
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I watched a documentary on this.

She didn't get charged, it turned out her sister, the childs mother, actually beat it to death. She panicked and asked her sister to cover for her, which she did for a while.

The 1,000 pound woman told the police she sat on him while babysitting, but they saw that the crushes to his skull didn't match what would've happened. Her sister had ran off to Mexico with her other kids and partner, but after her partner started prostituting her out, and the 1,000 pound woman caved and told the police, she came back to the U.S and was sent to prison.
dam that is a crazy ass family. i still don't like her because she covered for a child murder. That shit makes me so mad its not even funny.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:27
anthonyFv wrote:

dam that is a crazy ass family. i still don't like her because she covered for a child murder. That shit makes me so mad its not even funny.

Yeah man i agree, her sister should've been thrown in jail straight away. Also annoys me that they spent so much money getting her to court using special vans, cutting a hole in her house to get her out, re-arranging the whole courtroom to fit her in, all for her to turn around and say 'yeah i was lying, it wasn't me'
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 15:47
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

Yeah man i agree, her sister should've been thrown in jail straight away. Also annoys me that they spent so much money getting her to court using special vans, cutting a hole in her house to get her out, re-arranging the whole courtroom to fit her in, all for her to turn around and say 'yeah i was lying, it wasn't me'
Yeah I hate when the legal system can't just operate logically instead of having set in stone rules and all the money put into it.She still got introuble for doing that right?
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 19:54
Who's the fattest person to ever go to jail?

Like what happens if they're over 500 pounds, they roll them into a cell?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 17 Oct 2012 - 20:20
King wrote:Who's the fattest person to ever go to jail?

Like what happens if they're over 500 pounds, they roll them into a cell?

We need to... ASK JEEVES!!!

EDIT: Jeeves didn't know shit. False advertising.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum