Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs

+11
Spanky
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
King
Buddie
Hunter
Gizzle
Fiasco
Chokey
fxtdiilz
Perfect Stranger
15 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs

Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 1:08
tbt = throwback thurs
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin talks about not getting to personal in songs

Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 1:11
definitely sucks that hop got us excited lol, but on a good note, i asked george when we can expect hop is back and he said "in a week or so" ??
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 1:23
Get ready for ill mind 6.5
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 2:00
#hopsinneedstohurryupandreleasehisnewsongiainteveninterestedanymore 

#kingisthegreatestandthisforumwouldbenothingwithouthim 

#whenknockmadnessdropsiamchangingmytwitterandfacebookprofiletothealbumcoverandiambuyingaknockmadnessshirtandwearingiteverywhereigo
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 4 Oct 2013 - 4:04
Spanky wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I get why he wouldn't just like Buddie says. Obviously I personally want him to release it though.
I think it'd be fine to release it as long as he didn't call her out by name and give out her address in the song or something. Oh well.

I think what makes me want it even more is how raw and sick he makes it sound and he really hasn't released a song where he goes at someone viciously since the songs on Raw, even like Baby's Daddy. What is the difference between this song and the girl in Baby's Daddy that makes this song unreleaseable?
this
Who said it was about the girl? Idiots.
Idk who it was about, I just skimmed the thread. relax
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum