Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back"

+12
AlwaysRaw
HopSon
adeem
knockmathers
semaj116
yo
fxtdiilz
hopsintupac
King
Chokey
Coolguy 127
Buddie
16 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back"

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 4:05
Gizzle wrote:Unpopular opinion time, once again.

From what I heard, I don't like it. I'm Here sequel my ass. Anyone notice a lack of drum plus additional instrumentation? It sounds uninspired for Hopsin. I want better. Ill Mind 6 was a let down even more so than 5, I'm not expecting much from this.
We'll just have to wait and see. Only a couple more weeks.

Also, I don't get the hate for Ill Mind 5. It is by far his most popular song. I think it's a Top 10 Hopsin song easy, maybe even Top 5. Some people hate on the content of the song because of him judging people or because he sounds like a hypocrite. I do agree with both of those points, but it still doesn't hide the fact that the actual song and beat are great.
King
King
Registered Member

Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back"

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 4:14
Considering the negative feedback Hopsin receives for his songs lately it makes RAW seem overrated even though it's not because people seem to believe that was some godly unmatched album. Where are the standards at? make up your mind people, the difference in quality is not so far fetched, it's almost like a decent verse means hes not good anymore. Or better yet he says one certain word in a whole song and he automatically sucks and is a huge hypocrite for saying it as if he vowed to never say it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 4:18
King wrote:Considering the negative feedback Hopsin receives for his songs lately it makes RAW seem overrated even though it's not because people seem to believe that was some godly unmatched album. Where are the standards at? make up your mind people, the difference in quality is not so far fetched, it's almost like a decent verse means hes not good anymore.
It's not a godly album by any means, but RAW is the reason why everyone is on this forum.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 4:22
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:Considering the negative feedback Hopsin receives for his songs lately it makes RAW seem overrated even though it's not because people seem to believe that was some godly unmatched album. Where are the standards at? make up your mind people, the difference in quality is not so far fetched, it's almost like a decent verse means hes not good anymore.
It's not a godly album by any means, but RAW is the reason why everyone is on this forum.
I know it's not but like I said, people make it seem like it is.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 4:25
Some people even have the nerve to say Nas fell off after illmatic just because of how good illmatic was.. I could never get that logic.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 23:34
I totally get what King is saying. Personally Raw is in my top 3 favorites album though.
I don't think it's the best rap album, just one of my personal favorites.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 7:55
Raw is dope but in no means a classic album my highest rating on it would probably 8/10
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:39
AlwaysRaw wrote:I totally get what King is saying. Personally Raw is in my top 3 favorites album though.
this
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 14:15
Chokey wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I totally get what King is saying. Personally Raw is in my top 3 favorites album though.
this
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 23:10
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
this
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 0:32
Raw is 10/10 best album of 2010 (srs). #fuckwatkingthinks
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 0:54
fxtdiilz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
this
You're nothing but a sheep, fxtdiikz.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 3:12
Bottom Bitch wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:
this
You're nothing but a sheep, fxtdiikz.
i dont even understand why that was necessary to say lol, have fun being a hater brother
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 13:17
I'm really stoked for this actually... The beat is DIRTY
HopSon
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:06
I gotta stop replaying the beat, Raw is my favorite album of all time my personal 10/10 I don't care what others say.  It comes down to my taste not anyonelse. 

Although GKMC is probably just one tad below it
HopSon
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:07
When you guys think we will get the song?

I predict next wednesday or thursday since he is filiming the video this weekend
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:21
HopSon wrote:I gotta stop replaying the beat, Raw is my favorite album of all time my personal 10/10 I don't care what others say.  It comes down to my taste not anyonelse. 

so you began listening to rap last year?
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 18:35
HopSon wrote:When you guys think we will get the song?

I predict next wednesday or thursday since he is filiming the video this weekend
Don't know, I just hate it that Hopsin doesn't give us any information or whatsoever when the music video drops, like he doesn't want to have a deadline.. 

Fucking annoying, I am however excited for the song, this should be his big comeback!
HopSon
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 19:40
Chokey wrote:
HopSon wrote:I gotta stop replaying the beat, Raw is my favorite album of all time my personal 10/10 I don't care what others say.  It comes down to my taste not anyonelse. 

so you began listening to rap last year?
I don't catch your drift.
HopSon
Registered Member

Sun 15 Sep 2013 - 19:41
knockmathers wrote:
HopSon wrote:When you guys think we will get the song?

Don't know, I just hate it that Hopsin doesn't give us any information or whatsoever when the music video drops, like he doesn't want to have a deadline.. 

Fucking annoying, I am however excited for the song, this should be his big comeback!
I agree based off the sound of it, this will actually be ill mind esque where hop just spits over a dope beat but rather than be preachy or complain about his homie we get that raw lyricism feel to it

PSYCHED
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum