Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back"

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 8:59 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
i was just gonna post this


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
shit preview tbh


_________________

King

avatar
Registered Member
More of a teaser.


_________________

hopsintupac

avatar
Registered Member
Still hard to say whenever its gonna be a good song or not (rapping wise) but I guess the beat is cool


_________________
MY VIDEO

http://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

6 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 11:03 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
atleast he's not getting rid of the contacts like everyone keeps saying


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

7 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 12:08 pm

yo


Registered Member
Haha SwizZz wanted this beat.

8 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 12:28 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
yo wrote:Haha SwizZz wanted this beat.
hahaha swizZz is the man


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

semaj116


Registered Member
This beat sounds like it could have been on the MMLP. That's not a good thing.

10 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 3:51 pm

knockmathers

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:atleast he's not getting rid of the contacts like everyone keeps saying
He has a song Hop is back on the album, how can he get rid of the contacts? hopsin = contacts, hopson doesn't

11 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 4:26 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:atleast he's not getting rid of the contacts like everyone keeps saying
He has a song Hop is back on the album, how can he get rid of the contacts? hopsin = contacts, hopson doesn't
your comment doesn't even make sense.. "HOP is back" doesn't have the last 3 letters so you don't know if it's hopSIN or hopSON is back..


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

12 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 4:27 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
semaj116 wrote:This beat sounds like it could have been on the MMLP. That's not a good thing.


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

13 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 4:53 pm

knockmathers

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
knockmathers wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:atleast he's not getting rid of the contacts like everyone keeps saying
He has a song Hop is back on the album, how can he get rid of the contacts? hopsin = contacts, hopson doesn't
your comment doesn't even make sense.. "HOP is back" doesn't have the last 3 letters so you don't know if it's hopSIN or hopSON is back..
Lol, that was pretty fucking stupid of me, excuse me son

14 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 5:42 pm

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
fxtdiilz wrote:
semaj116 wrote:This beat sounds like it could have been on the MMLP. That's not a good thing.
How is that not a good thing?

1. Eminem fans love Hopsin
2. The beats on MMLP were sick
3. I don't really think it sounds like a beat from MMLP
4. He's going for a style that wasn't on MMLP

15 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 5:46 pm

adeem

avatar
Registered Member
Also, the mastering sounds perfect. My hype for KM is definitely back. Hop doesn't fuck around, son.

16 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 12/9/2013, 11:46 pm

HopSon


Registered Member
I am hyped and hopeful hop will still deliver after hearing that snippet.  

Beat banged and I always like hop's lyrical content

17 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 6:08 am

knockmathers

avatar
Registered Member
People need to come back to this forum...

It's so boring now, hope if the first single of KM is a hit he will gain his old buzzzz

18 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 8:22 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
adeem wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
semaj116 wrote:This beat sounds like it could have been on the MMLP. That's not a good thing.
How is that not a good thing?

1. Eminem fans love Hopsin
2. The beats on MMLP were sick
3. I don't really think it sounds like a beat from MMLP
4. He's going for a style that wasn't on MMLP


_________________

19 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 9:04 am

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:People need to come back to this forum...

It's so boring now, hope if the first single of KM is a hit he will gain his old buzzzz
This forum got boring because there was a very long period of absolutely nothing to talk about when it came to Hopsin. When Hopsin gets bigger, so will the forum.


_________________

20 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 10:22 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
When hop stops is he about to say I'll smash these asians? and then he's like ooooh and stops? hahaha definitely sounds like it and it rhymes. I'm on to something! Hopsin 3


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

21 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 10:27 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
It's not like if Hopsin gets bigger the forums automatically will though.

22 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 11:04 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I agree with all the stuff Adeem said.
This preview was so wet, can't wait to hear this jam!

EDIT:
It also sounds like he has the perfect opportunity to say masturbatin at the end of the next line. I'm just calling it now.


_________________

23 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 12:08 pm

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:I agree with all the stuff Adeem said.
This preview was so wet, can't wait to hear this jam!

EDIT:
It also sounds like he has the perfect opportunity to say masturbatin at the end of the next line. I'm just calling it now.
we'll see who's right hahaha


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

24 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 1:20 pm

Gizzle


Registered Member
Unpopular opinion time, once again.

From what I heard, I don't like it. I'm Here sequel my ass. Anyone notice a lack of drum plus additional instrumentation? It sounds uninspired for Hopsin. I want better. Ill Mind 6 was a let down even more so than 5, I'm not expecting much from this.

25 Re: Official Preview Of "Hop Is Back" on 13/9/2013, 1:26 pm

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I agree with all the stuff Adeem said.
This preview was so wet, can't wait to hear this jam!

EDIT:
It also sounds like he has the perfect opportunity to say masturbatin at the end of the next line. I'm just calling it now.
we'll see who's right hahaha
hahaha I just read what you put. I didn't mean the exact next line from the song considering it seemed like it was skipping around anyways but you get it, lol


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum