Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow Empty Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 1:57
On facebook he made a status saying if it gets enough love he will release a preview tomorrow, so get on his page and do what you gotta do lol. Also someone made a comment saying "this made me need to take a shit" and hop replied with "good. because im about to shit on the rap game son." so I think its a sag my pants type song???
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow Empty Re: Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 2:16
"Hop is Back" is the sequel to "I'm Here"
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow Empty Re: Hop is Back snippit possibly tomorrow

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 3:04
He's going to finally go back to dissing and calling out rappers. Whoever it is, they most likely will respond since he is actually a pretty big name rapper now.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 3:56
Question is, who can he possibly diss that he did not diss before?
He shows no interest in the status of hiphop anymore so what can he even touch upon without putting an act?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:02
King wrote:Question is, who can he possibly diss that he did not diss before?
He shows no interest in the status of hiphop anymore so what can he even touch upon without putting an act?
I can't see him doing any serious disses like The Jokerr or anyone because I don't think he cares enough to have legit beef with anyone,  but I think he's said he's done with the little disses like he did with Wayne so I have no idea of possibilities.

Buddie wrote:He's going to finally go back to dissing and calling out rappers. Whoever it is, they most likely will respond since he is actually a pretty big name rapper now.
I honestly thought that Hopsin and Soulja Boy had a chance of getting in beef that one time and it would've been funny af.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:05
Hopsin changes his mind a lot. I think he realizes now that the only way to get a lot of views and buzz is to go back to what made him famous in the first place. That would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion. If he just raps about random stuff like in "Hop Madness" then it will probably flop.

@King I have no idea who he'd go at, but I'm sure he'll go at a few popular rappers in the song.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:06
I don't think it'll be a diss track. But if it is, that'll be a good part on Hop's part, cuz he'll make quiet a buzz, and get more people interested in him, therefore possibly get more sales for KM.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:08
King wrote:Question is, who can he possibly diss that he did not diss before?
Ha! He barely scratched the surface of the amount of people I want him to diss.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:16
Buddie wrote:Hopsin changes his mind a lot. I think he realizes now that the only way to get a lot of views and buzz is to go back to what made him famous in the first place. That would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion. If he just raps about random stuff like in "Hop Madness" then it will probably flop.

@King I have no idea who he'd go at, but I'm sure he'll go at a few popular rappers in the song.
I agree with this but I really don't wanna get myself full of hopes. I do think Hopsin knows what he's doing but it's when he doesn't focus enough. Hop Madness wasn't even bad but the hype around it and then the final product just shows to me that Hopsin is able to make mistakes, I still have full hope for him though and I'm not denying him from putting out another great album.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 4:37
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin changes his mind a lot. I think he realizes now that the only way to get a lot of views and buzz is to go back to what made him famous in the first place. That would be the smartest thing to do in my opinion. If he just raps about random stuff like in "Hop Madness" then it will probably flop.

I agree with this but I really don't wanna get myself full of hopes. I do think Hopsin knows what he's doing but it's when he doesn't focus enough. Hop Madness wasn't even bad but the hype around it and then the final product just shows to me that Hopsin is able to make mistakes, I still have full hope for him though and I'm not denying him from putting out another great album.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 5:07
Coolguy 127 wrote:"Hop is Back" is the sequel to "I'm Here"
that'd be 2 sequels to GATM on the same album?? weird
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 8:10
Are you guys fucking ready, we have waited so long for this moment!! 

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS HOP

The hype for KM is defenitely back
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 15:41
If hop madness had a different beat and video, people would react differently towards it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 11 Sep 2013 - 18:29
King wrote:If hop madness had a different beat and video, people would react differently towards it.
Very true, if the video didn't use that awful green screen and if the beat was totally different then it would have been a good song.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum