Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012, possibly real?

+10
JoshE35
BabySmacker
Fitzyy
ThatGuy
41OMaXiMuS
GangusKahn
Tyrant
steelie
Matt Meyer
liftthat
14 posters
Go down
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

2012, possibly real? Empty 2012, possibly real?

Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 2:45
http://www.vladtv.com/video/58169/huge-hidden-object-found-at-edge-of-the-solar-system/

Could this be the infamous "Planet X" Aka Nibiru

Barrage of comets?

How do you guys weigh in on this, do you think it will be another Y2K scare or what?
What do you guys think about all this Mayan prophecy, Nostradamus, etccc
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

2012, possibly real? Empty Re: 2012, possibly real?

Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 2:55
the question "will there be another Y2K scare?" is a definate yes.
whether it's true or not, people will think it is.

i personaly believe it's a load of crap.
if we were to be hit with meteors big enough to destroy all life, then we would be able to see it already.

there is no astronomical event that is going to happen in 2012. the planets wll align in december, but they do that every year lol.

the only other answer would be god striking us down, and that's a whole diferent debate.
Anonymous

Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 2:57
I completely agree with Matt on this. Lmao @ the whole 2012 bullshit..
Anonymous

Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 3:04
Lube wrote:I completely agree with Matt on this. Lmao @ the whole 2012 bullshit..

ditto. need more proof.
steelie
steelie
Registered Member

Mon 22 Aug 2011 - 12:45
The world should have ended like 4 times since i've been alive, 2012 doesn't convince me (although i wish it was real, fuckin bored of earth now)
Tyrant
Tyrant
Registered Member

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 1:30
How the hell could the Mayans predict that the world would end in 2012, when they couldn't even see the end of their own lives? Smh, the only reason the calendar stops on 12/21/2012 is because they all died, which obviously prevented them from completing it.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 3:03
ya, there are a few reasons they may have stopped making the calender
1. they all got killed by the white man.
2. they said fuck it, a few thousand years is enough
3. they ran out of rock to fuckin carve it in -_-
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 5:00
Look up Comet Elenin
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 23 Aug 2011 - 13:33
Well Y2K was a stupid thing to believe in. Everythings gonna crash because of the format of the year 2000? Thats just fucking dumb and I remember laughing at everyone who was freaking out, and I was only 14 and knew better lol.

2012.... the Mayans arent the only ones that point to that date as significant (Nostradamus also). Also, 2012 could be a new beginning, not neccesarily an end. Or it could just be another mundane and boring year.

I don't know if I believe in 2012 or not. I almost want to believe something is gonna happen, but deep in my gut I know its nothing to worry abut.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 23:03
There are some very interesting theories about these next few months and the year 2012 such as a consciousness shift in humanity. A lot of this revolves around aliens too and they apparently there are a lot of talk about ET disclosure coming very soon. From what I have read and watched many people believe that 2012 is just a distraction to usher in the final stages of the new world order. People are speculating that they plan to have a 9/11 like event but it would be a global event. A religious symbol like Jesus or Buddha showing up or a staged alien invasion are two things that people say that the ruling elite plan do to to get people to cling onto their material world.

My personal Belief is that fear is the easiest emotion to control and manipulate so of course they want people to think the world in coming to and end when it is really not. I believe that there is something big going on right now and we are watching it unfold before our eyes but I refuse to believe that it is the end of the world because I don't want to make decisions based on fear and no one else should either. I suggest people look up people like David Wilcock, George Kavassilas, and David Icke. They purpose some very very wild stuff but I encourage you to listen to them all the way through and not discredit them just because they seem out of their minds to your average person
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 23:14
TBH, If 2012 is supposed to happen, it'll happen. If it isn't, it won't, simple as that :)

No point in worryin about somethin that we don't even know about, could just be a government scandal?

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 23:53
I think something will happen in 2012. End of the world? Doubt it. Life changing? Possible.

Hell, maybe aliens will come down and help us keep this planet in contact, rather than kill us all like most think will happen.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 0:15
GangusKahn wrote:Look up Comet Elenin

Canibus speaks on this is a song called "Lullaby Of Champions"

He believes in alien life(intelligent life) and 2012.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 0:58
i think absolutly nothing at all will happen in 2012.
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Sat 27 Aug 2011 - 16:02
Diddnt canibus also believe in Y2K? Alright first of all my mind may be a little fuzzy cause its been I while sence I read up on this. But the Miyan Calender doesnt end in 2012. It's the first of 4 rotations through the calender that ends. Secondly the only astronomical effect it could have is the polls switch between north and south, which would cause some pretty big storms but nothing castrophic. Even than thats unlikely. Also, Nostradamus is not the best for predicting things (nobody is). Out side of that prince death that he predicted (I actually cant remember for sure if it was prince) His prophecies have been pretty brief for what was supposed to happen. only after something happens do they say he predicted it because any time someone says he's predicting something before the event they've been wrong.(2000 anyone?)
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/MrSinisterMusic

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 9:27
ThatGuy wrote:There are some very interesting theories about these next few months and the year 2012 such as a consciousness shift in humanity. A lot of this revolves around aliens too and they apparently there are a lot of talk about ET disclosure coming very soon. From what I have read and watched many people believe that 2012 is just a distraction to usher in the final stages of the new world order. People are speculating that they plan to have a 9/11 like event but it would be a global event. A religious symbol like Jesus or Buddha showing up or a staged alien invasion are two things that people say that the ruling elite plan do to to get people to cling onto their material world.

My personal Belief is that fear is the easiest emotion to control and manipulate so of course they want people to think the world in coming to and end when it is really not. I believe that there is something big going on right now and we are watching it unfold before our eyes but I refuse to believe that it is the end of the world because I don't want to make decisions based on fear and no one else should either. I suggest people look up people like David Wilcock, George Kavassilas, and David Icke. They purpose some very very wild stuff but I encourage you to listen to them all the way through and not discredit them just because they seem out of their minds to your average person

The Truth is out there, along with the evidence.
Everyone just has to WANT to find it.
Sadly the media will not allow us to understand how powerful our minds truely are.
ThatGuy is definatly on the right track no matter how far fetched it seems because thats just what they want you to think, or more to the point to not think for yourselves at all..

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 9:52
i think 2012 is a load of shit

Matt has posted several reasons why.

How many times have people said the world is gonna end?
too much to count it on my fucking fingers.
theres no chance the world will end anytime soon.
i mean , if mayans said they were gods - then everyone would believe them like they believe in 2012. and alotta people think its true due to that bullshit movie.

people are too dumb and lazy to actually research stuff like this.
they just look at the tv and believe it .
i mean C,MON SON.

people are messing with people minds all the time.
illumanti and 2012 = bullshit.

i put my Raw cd on that.
and plus i have proof that the world aint gonna end...
my youghurt expires in 2013.

as for Aliens - i believe in them. Maybe cause i love Aliens so much.

im gonna sorta quote Tech on this "do your research before you down somebody else"
... you get what i mean anyways.

i doubt anyone reads that ^^
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 10:07
Everyone here over the age of 18 should research Dimethyltryptamine :) it may hold alot of answers for you hehe
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:32
Haha! DMT^

On a side note, the world can end on any day, at any moment. So much can happen out in space that we can't detect that would end this world.
Mr. Sinister
Mr. Sinister
Registered Member

Mon 26 Sep 2011 - 11:36
DMT is the answers to the Universes biggest questions haha ;)
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 1:28
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Haha! DMT^

On a side note, the world can end on any day, at any moment. So much can happen out in space that we can't detect that would end this world.

likely causes from outerspace that would kill us, (like meteor or sun exploding or some shit) we would be able to detect years before they happen.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 1:32
Matt Meyer wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Haha! DMT^

likely causes from outerspace that would kill us, (like meteor or sun exploding or some shit) we would be able to detect years before they happen.

We have sun spot 1302 about to be facing earth in the next few days here...and with our magnetic shields down they say there is a 20% chance that we could get a big hit of radiation....possibly knocking down our entire power and electrical grids....But who knows...Its huge tho, look it up, and there's also a asteroid about to pass us tomorrow from only about 140k miles.
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 17:02
I just came across this link it should be interesting to see what these secrets are

http://www.thewrap.com/movies/column-post/mayan-documentary-reveal-secret-government-information-%E2%80%A6-will-it-be-archaeology-or-mysti
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Tue 27 Sep 2011 - 17:24
DMT was awesome, i have only tried it once...

I hate arguing over this but I do believe in the Illuminati being the globalist elites who are trying to change this world into a one (or new) world order.

2012 I think may bring a time of change and many people could die but not everyone...

We have huge solar flares directed right at us, a "comet" that is supposed to pass in between us and the moon (in 07 while i was in astronomy, we were told if the projections are slightly off then earths gravitational pull could suck the "comet" in, making it collide with us a few years later...)

To top it off there are plenty of catastrophic earthquakes rattling this world...

Someone said the planets line up yearly... I would have to disagree... "Even having all 9 planets in a rough line is very infrequent (millions of years, depending upon how "rough" a line you're willing to take)." from nasa's page
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Thu 29 Sep 2011 - 12:54
Matt Meyer wrote:ya, there are a few reasons they may have stopped making the calender
1. they all got killed by the white man.
2. they said fuck it, a few thousand years is enough
3. they ran out of rock to fuckin carve it in -_-

Lol I've always said this as well. If I was them, I wouldn't spend all that time carving a calender. I guarantee they would've printed out a 2013 and beyond calendar now because it's a million times easier haha.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum