Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Describe the style of music you like Empty Describe the style of music you like

Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 19:04
Even though I started listened to Hopsin in his days where he was pretty raw, had an aggressive style and liked to attack other rappers, I wouldn't describe the type of hip hop that I generally listen to as 'fast-paced'. If an artist is talented and has a more aggressive tone then more often that not, I will like/listen to his music. However ideally the artists/songs that really I enjoy listening to seem to create slower, thought-provoking music (often story-telling and often emotional). That is why I also appreciate some R&B artists - however nowadays they seem to have marketed themselves towards attracting young girls and basically make crap! I can even enjoy a bit of soul and blues music which surprises some people. 

I'm assuming most people on here preferred the more 'fiery' hopsin and probably lean towards this sort of rapping style. But I wanted to get it out there and ask the forum members the style of music they enjoy the most?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Describe the style of music you like Empty Re: Describe the style of music you like

Thu 29 Aug 2013 - 23:59
fuck man, unm tioo tdurnk to do this bu i tiwll trhy.

fuck no. tomrorow is the day
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Describe the style of music you like Empty Re: Describe the style of music you like

Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 4:46
My favoriite style is conscious or backpack rap over a jazzy beat
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 4:47
My favoriite style is conscious or backpack rap over a jazzy beat
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 30 Aug 2013 - 10:11
When I'm high or just feeling calm I love putting on some Portishead or Bob Marley.
In terms of Hip Hop: gritty, melodic, aggressive rhyming - i.e that's why I fuck with the Wu heaps.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 31 Aug 2013 - 9:14
Old school-esque with new school ability. Pretty much in favor of music along those lines but I can listen to nearly anything if it's good. Delivery and lyrics help hold it down for the most part, if it's missing either of those two then it better be strong with what it has. Then again it depends on the song and it's purpose, you take what you're intended to receive with discretion..
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 1 Sep 2013 - 4:02
I fuck with alot of different types of hip-hop/rap. But I find myself listenin to alot of gangsta shit. Particularly G-Funk.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sun 1 Sep 2013 - 4:50
I like sick flows over flute or piano beats a lot but really my preference varies a lot. Also i don't always listen to the lyrics, it depends on what I'm doing.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum