Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem - MMLP 2

+31
41OMaXiMuS
texasiopp
Packman
Perfect Stranger
BabySmacker
Nidac_7
liftthat
Nay Nay
ShadowMecc
dcan
achmed420
Jakec15
Arsini
Coolguy 127
BitchNigga
STRANGEgenius
Spanky
semaj116
Swerve
Katz Inf Gang
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
King
Jeet
iSigh
Frankie
Royalty
fxtdiilz
Chokey
Hunter
35 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Eminem - MMLP 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Eminem - MMLP 2

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 3:27
Sometimes I wonder if anyone he knows ever walked up to him and told him to stop screaming for a change lmao.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 3:41
https://gumroad.com/l/JcxXs
Pretty sick in my opinion.

and I guess November won't be Knocktember hahaha
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 3:52
Blonde hair back? Mid life crisis tho? SO FUCKING HYPED REGARDLESS
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:15
Nov 5th confirmed release date Eminem.com
This what everyone has been asking for, shady back, this could turn out really bad or really good.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:25
Buddie wrote:I'm sorry, but how can you not be pumped for this album?
Because Eminem fucking sucks. You have to be a big dick rider if your pumped for this shit.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:44
Spanky wrote:
Because Eminem fucking sucks. You have to be a big dick rider if your pumped for this shit.
Eminem has been at an all time low the past two years, but that doesn't mean that this album won't be great. If you weren't interested/curious about this album then you wouldn't have opened this thread and bothered to post in it.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:46
Hopsins fucked :P haha nah, but can't wait to see who has the better album.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:51
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Eminem has been at an all time low the past two years, but that doesn't mean that this album won't be great. If you weren't interested/curious about this album then you wouldn't have opened this thread and bothered to post in it.
Eminem has been at an all time low since 2005. Of course I will check out the album, but I'm not expecting to like more than 2 songs. He sucks lyrically now. He makes shitty hooks. He had an awful choice for beats on Recovery. Relapse at least had some great production from Dre. #EmSucks
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:56
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Eminem has been at an all time low since 2005. Of course I will check out the album, but I'm not expecting to like more than 2 songs. He sucks lyrically now. He makes shitty hooks. He had an awful choice for beats on Recovery. Relapse at least had some great production from Dre. #EmSucks
"He Sucks Lyrically" I'm pretty sure and most will agree with me his lyrics are a ton better than they were in the past.  His flow isn't as great yes but come on,  If he's gonna live up to MMLP he's gotta go back to the roots so I'm expecting this to be dope.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 5:06
Swerve wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
"He Sucks Lyrically" I'm pretty sure and most will agree with me his lyrics are a ton better than they were in the past.  His flow isn't as great yes but come on,  If he's gonna live up to MMLP he's gotta go back to the roots so I'm expecting this to be dope.
#EmSucks
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 5:13
People who say he sucks are no different from people that think everything he does is gold.
Dude does not suck he just raised a bar for himself that has been out of his reach lately.

If he were to be an up and coming rapper in 2011 most people would say hes alright at the least.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 5:34
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Frankie, ban this guy lol
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 6:07
Ice Cube Am I the only one who is not liking these snippets, at all?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 9:46
Jeet wrote:Ice Cube Am I the only one who is not liking these snippets, at all?
they are whack as fuck, this will not live up to MMLP1
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 12:36
is this a rock album or what? those snippets...
semaj116
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:12
Okay so I'm conflicted as hell. On one hand he's named it the Marshall Mathers LP 2 so one would assume he HAS to know the standard he automatically sets himself and would try to live up to that. However from the snippets and his latest material I'm not sure he can reach that bar. I think he knows this album HAS to be a classic at this point, that's why he brought it back to the MMLP. From the teasers of Bezerk I'm inclined to think he's going back to his early 90's old-school roots, which isn't that great for me because I'm more of a fan of his late 90's mid 2000's work. I really hope he pulls it off and I'm pleasantly surprised though. Also produced by Rick Rubin and Doctor Dre, that's pretty fucking sick no matter what you think.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 19:19
Chokey wrote:is this a rock album or what? those snippets...
Not so sure, but Berzerk has that Beastie Boys-type sound. Even the visuals are similar. Not sure what to think. 

Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:45
Cover I made Eminem - MMLP 2 - Page 2 GlDD4JcVTaKQX8gtBaNS+TheMarshallMathersLP2
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 20:47
Frankie wrote:
Chokey wrote:is this a rock album or what? those snippets...
Not so sure, but Berzerk has that Beastie Boys-type sound. Even the visuals are similar. Not sure what to think. 

Yeah the Beastie Boys were one of his biggest influences growing up. This should be interesting!
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 22:39
Even tho I don't expect much I can't help but be excited.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 22:49
Its going to be more garbage em over more garbage pop beats. Im not buying it. #HopsinIsRealHipHopandBetterThanEminem #swag
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 23:24
Someone on another forum mentioned how it's funny MMLP 2 is being released around the Nsync reuinion or whatever, if he mentioned them in a sarcastic way in one line on the album I'd die
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 1:04
If fools end up disappointed I won't have sympathy for them. My expectations are what they are regardless of what name he chose for the album. Everything Em is doing is just extra shit, he does not even need to rap anymore hes a legend and every other artist who is and will ever be a legend recognizes that. No album will change that, nor any album can.. Eminem left his mark, the fact that hes still pushing shows his dedication to the music because he can start a stream of cash from anything if he wants to. I'm not looking forward to the album because I think it will be good or dope, I'm looking forward to it because it's fucking Eminem.

@Hopsin (Twitter) wrote:So that being said. Lets play the game. Knock madness will shit on Ems album. Especially if mmlp2 sounds like his last few albums.

That would be easy for Hopsin if my expectations are correct.. at least I expect Ems album to top techs last one. Kanye Shrug
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:05
King wrote:If fools end up disappointed I won't have sympathy for them. My expectations are what they are regardless of what name he chose for the album. Everything Em is doing is just extra shit, he does not even need to rap anymore hes a legend and every other artist who is and will ever be a legend recognizes that. No album will change that, nor any album can.. Eminem left his mark, the fact that hes still pushing shows his dedication to the music because he can start a stream of cash from anything if he wants to. I'm not looking forward to the album because I think it will be good or dope, I'm looking forward to it because it's fucking Eminem.

@Hopsin (Twitter) wrote:So that being said. Lets play the game. Knock madness will shit on Ems album. Especially if mmlp2 sounds like his last few albums.

That would be easy for Hopsin if my expectations are correct.. at least I expect Ems album to top techs last one. Kanye Shrug
Woah, not something I expected to hear from Hopsin.
Ems album will shit on Knock Madness. Especially if KM sounds like Hopsins last few songs.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 27 Aug 2013 - 2:22
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:If fools end up disappointed I won't have sympathy for them. My expectations are what they are regardless of what name he chose for the album. Everything Em is doing is just extra shit, he does not even need to rap anymore hes a legend and every other artist who is and will ever be a legend recognizes that. No album will change that, nor any album can.. Eminem left his mark, the fact that hes still pushing shows his dedication to the music because he can start a stream of cash from anything if he wants to. I'm not looking forward to the album because I think it will be good or dope, I'm looking forward to it because it's fucking Eminem.

Woah, not something I expected to hear from Hopsin.
Ems album will shit on Knock Madness. Especially if KM sounds like Hopsins last few songs.
Eminem - MMLP 2 - Page 2 TceyftiSY6APZn8UoVkK+Screenshot2013-08-26at9.22.19PM
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum