Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Empty More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case

Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 20:30
Some interesting shit. I usually don't care about reading these type of things, cause what happens with things just happen. I read through and it was very interesting. Please read through it, some shit is pretty serious here.

http://prntscr.com/1flvid
http://prntscr.com/1flvkp
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Empty Re: More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case

Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 21:53
Interesting read. Thumbs Up 
Personally I don't wanna jump on sides like everyone because I barely know anything besides these pics.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Empty Re: More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case

Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 10:50
heard a lotta different shit. did trayvon ever hit zimmerman?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 11:27
4chan? lulz

edit: Not reading pictures because it doesn't really change anything. To think either party is innocent is wildy outrageous. 

Most people don't have all the information that is available to us, so everyone is flipping dick.

The really sad part is the lady who recently acted on the Stand Your Ground Law and is now being forced to serve 20 yrs in jail and she didn't even kill anyone.

Also...it's pretty sad there are people actually rioting over this. 

*sigh*
we are so primitive
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 16 Jul 2013 - 11:35
when the jury gave their final verdict, everybody on facebook suddenly became professional lawyers.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 6:04
Ok I didn't feel like I should start a new thread about the Zimmerman case, because that's just stupid to start a thread every 5 minutes about the same thing. Anyways, I usually watch these guy's Youtube videos for reviews and some Hip-Hop discussions but they put this video out today and had some real interesting and true stuff to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHPmkpMf5Ao

I really advise you guys to check it out, it makes you ask yourself about a lot of the things you say is cool and yet when it happens it isn't for the part of it. I know you must be getting tired of watching these same old Zimmerman videos, but I guarantee this video is worth watching, at least a good 10 minutes of.
hupsun
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 6:24
More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Pgy1S5f
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 6:33
Zim Zam #1, #ZimZamWon.  

More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Uj9xcF39Ss2Yh3DGNq1f+a3OvEbs
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 6:34
Interesting but where is the proof? It's unlikely but this dude could've just made all that shit up..
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 7:19
I find fault with the whole "Oh he was a troubled child so we were gonna lose him to the streets anyway, so it's ok that a cop killed him first"
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 25 Jul 2013 - 11:24
Bottom Bitch wrote:More Background Details On The Zimmerman Case Pgy1S5f

my Zimmies are rustled! hahah!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 10:33
Jeet wrote:I find fault with the whole "Oh he was a troubled child so we were gonna lose him to the streets anyway, so it's ok that a cop killed him first"

he wasn;t a cop.
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 11:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:I find fault with the whole "Oh he was a troubled child so we were gonna lose him to the streets anyway, so it's ok that a cop killed him first"

he wasn;t a cop.

That's not the point.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 15:26
can't flim flam the zim zam
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 15:34
I think Zimmerman was guilty the moment he stepped out of his car armed with a weapon & the intent of confronting someone for simply passing through his neighborhood while talking on a cellphone (& being black, I'm sure if it had been a white person he would have just went on his way). Treyvon wasn't loitering or damaging property. He was literally just walking along minding his own business. I don't think Treyvon was an angel or anything liek that but that's not the point. Zimmerman caused the situation, Zimmerman shot an unarmed pedestrian. Simple case IMO but apparantley not since everyones so torn on the subject thanks to the media.

EDIT:

Clarification: Treyvons past and the immediate events leading up to the incident are irrelevant. Zimmerman did not have access to any of that information when he decided to confront a stranger for passing through his neighborhood, while armed with a loaded gun. He should have stayed in his car like he was told, but instead he went looking for action. Following somebody to confront them should automatically cancel out the "stand your ground" law. The "stand your ground" concept is to be used as a last resort when no other options are present. Zimmerman didn't have to get out of the car, he made that choice. Even if Treyvon was scoping out houses (which I doubt was the case since it was raining and he was talking to some girl on the phone) Zimmerman had no right to take action. The police had already been informed and he had been told to stay put. Case closed end of discussion (not really though, I know).
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 26 Jul 2013 - 19:48
Neighborhood watch is really just a bad idea all together with guys like The Zim-Zam roaming around.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum