Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend

+8
Coolguy 127
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
King
Buddie
iSigh
Jeet
Chokey
12 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend Empty Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:29
Things are going mental on facebook!

[LR] Passionate MC
Cryptic Wisdom, say good bye to your career.

On everything I love, pray we never cross paths.

Stay strong KRC 

even on his own fanpage people are raging!

https://www.facebook.com/crypticwisdomfan

[b class="actorDescription actorName" style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"]Corey Bulfinch[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Cryptic Wisdom you've awoken a monster. You beat your girlfriend you pussy. You got hella mothafuckers on the hunt for your babyface ass. Your career is over pusscake

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend 203005_100005382990666_2069202424_q
[b class="actorDescription actorName" style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"]Ky Le[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
i don't understand what happened someone fill me in

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend 211917_556077121_400615230_q
[b class="actorDescription actorName" style="color: rgb(102, 102, 102); margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"][b class="actorDescription actorName" style="margin-bottom: 0px; padding-bottom: 4px;"]Donald Legitski Syndicates Manns[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
Cryptic Wisdom is scum. pure scum. I no longer support him. he will no longer be on "Open Your Ears Vol.1" either. fuck that. 
This FAKE persona he puts on in his music has come to an end. Cant believe the shit I just read.... Cryptic Wisdom is a pussy.

Last edited by Chokey on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend Empty Re: Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:36
fuck this shit tried to copy directly from facebook but it fucked up.

cryptic wisdom apparently beat up his gf. thats all i know.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend Empty Re: Cryptic Wisdom has beaten his girlfriend

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:47
holy shit that was a horrible op
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 15:37
Did his girlfriend come forward or something?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 16:51
Apparently his girlfriend posted something on his personal Facebook, but it must have been deleted because I can't find it.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 18:42
That's just horrible, why would you damage an OP like that chokey?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:26
Any proof from all these people? Or just nonsensical FB posts from people who are uninformed?

Seems a bit fishy lol. Who just posts on their Facebook that their boyfriend beats them? weeeiiiird

it's funny how people are implying cw ever had a true career
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 19:34
BabySmacker wrote:Any proof from all these people? Or just nonsensical FB posts from people who are uninformed?

Seems a bit fishy lol. Who just posts on their Facebook that their boyfriend beats them? weeeiiiird

it's funny how people are implying cw ever had a true career

Yeah it's kind of fishy, but if he didn't really do it then I'm sure he would have posted about it on Facebook by now
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:10
A few Facebook posts I saw said he was arrested for beatin his gf and threatening her with a knife, and also threatening his mum. No proof, though.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:12
He admitted and he is in jail, theres a photo of his arrest, or whatever it was.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:21
STRANGEgenius wrote:He admitted and he is in jail, theres a photo of his arrest, or whatever it was.
Source?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 1:24
Apparently he smacked his Mum one too.
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 2:46
Dear fans, family and friends:

I am not in jail. I did spend the night in custody, but I will not be returning. I understand that a lot of you feel disappointed. You’re hurt, and angry. Given that I haven’t had a moment to defend myself or tell my side of the story; it is only in your human nature to side with whatever is presented to you at the time. I understand why you feel the need to lash out at me. However, all I ask is that you give me the opportunity to explain what really happened between Kristina and me. No matter which way either of us spins it, nobody else was there, plain and simple.

Kristina and I had gone out to dinner. Everything was fine. Toward the end of the night, we began to argue over a phone call that I received during dinner. I didn’t want to talk about it. As we drove back to the studio, where I had invited her to come hang out while I worked, everything started to get tense. There was shouting and arguing, confusion, exchanged by both of us. 

What I did not want was yelling about it while my grandparents were in the house. I asked her to leave several times, peacefully. She did not leave. As she was going to finally leave, she began to shout once more as my grandmother called my name out to speak with me. I didn’t want anyone to know that we were fighting, so I put my hand to her mouth in an attempt to keep her from shouting. This is when she struck me in the face and maimed my arms as I tried to restrain her. I turned to leave the room when things have calmed down, and she immediately picked up my laptop (which contains all of my work, recording software, etc.) and proceeded to smash it on the corner of my desk. It was then that I, once again, had to restrain her and wrestle her to the couch next to my desk. It was during this altercation that I managed to accidentally elbow her in the eye. I never once intentionally laid hands on this woman. I continued to ask her to leave, and she wouldn’t. Eventually, before she had even called the police, I decided to remove myself from the house and drove to my mother’s. It wasn’t long before I received a phone call that the police wanted to speak with me, and so I drove back at my own free will and gave them my statement.

She claims that she had to be taken away in an ambulance. However, she drove her van to my house and left my house in her van. There was nobody else in the immediate vicinity that could have driven her van elsewhere had she been taken to the hospital in an emergency vehicle. She claims that I broke her wrist bone, orbital bone, arm and leg, though has failed to provide any evidence other than the accidental injury that was left on her eye, nor has she provided any evidence that she did in fact go to the hospital. She was not treated for any broken bones, and her black eye was questionable, to say the least. I’m not going to ask anyone to take sides. This is just my side of the story, whether you choose to believe me or not. I am better than that.

I do not condone, nor do I promote or advertise the approval of domestic violence or violence in general. Kristina has been quoted saying, “I cannot let you be a voice of the people.” She is later quoted stating that she is “not trying to ruin my career.” To me, this all sounds like a character assassination, and I pray that you are all smart enough to rise above the here say and form an opinion of your own.

Lastly, THANK YOU to those who continue to support me through thick and thin, and who have not jumped to conclusions based the hearsay. Nobody is perfect. I’m a human being and I’m grateful to have people around me that can acknowledge and understand that.

Sincerely,
CW

https://www.facebook.com/crypticwisdomfan/posts/595302007175995
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 5:28
Smh, drama.
semaj116
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 8:56
wtf, i can't find shit about the knife or mum, link to photo?
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 10:26
Fuck cryptic wisdom
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 11:52
HopNation wrote:Dear fans, family and friends:

I am not in jail. I did spend the night in custody, but I will not be returning. I understand that a lot of you feel disappointed. You’re hurt, and angry. Given that I haven’t had a moment to defend myself or tell my side of the story; it is only in your human nature to side with whatever is presented to you at the time. I understand why you feel the need to lash out at me. However, all I ask is that you give me the opportunity to explain what really happened between Kristina and me. No matter which way either of us spins it, nobody else was there, plain and simple.

Kristina and I had gone out to dinner. Everything was fine. Toward the end of the night, we began to argue over a phone call that I received during dinner. I didn’t want to talk about it. As we drove back to the studio, where I had invited her to come hang out while I worked, everything started to get tense. There was shouting and arguing, confusion, exchanged by both of us. 

What I did not want was yelling about it while my grandparents were in the house. I asked her to leave several times, peacefully. She did not leave. As she was going to finally leave, she began to shout once more as my grandmother called my name out to speak with me. I didn’t want anyone to know that we were fighting, so I put my hand to her mouth in an attempt to keep her from shouting. This is when she struck me in the face and maimed my arms as I tried to restrain her. I turned to leave the room when things have calmed down, and she immediately picked up my laptop (which contains all of my work, recording software, etc.) and proceeded to smash it on the corner of my desk. It was then that I, once again, had to restrain her and wrestle her to the couch next to my desk. It was during this altercation that I managed to accidentally elbow her in the eye. I never once intentionally laid hands on this woman. I continued to ask her to leave, and she wouldn’t. Eventually, before she had even called the police, I decided to remove myself from the house and drove to my mother’s. It wasn’t long before I received a phone call that the police wanted to speak with me, and so I drove back at my own free will and gave them my statement.

She claims that she had to be taken away in an ambulance. However, she drove her van to my house and left my house in her van. There was nobody else in the immediate vicinity that could have driven her van elsewhere had she been taken to the hospital in an emergency vehicle. She claims that I broke her wrist bone, orbital bone, arm and leg, though has failed to provide any evidence other than the accidental injury that was left on her eye, nor has she provided any evidence that she did in fact go to the hospital. She was not treated for any broken bones, and her black eye was questionable, to say the least. I’m not going to ask anyone to take sides. This is just my side of the story, whether you choose to believe me or not. I am better than that.

I do not condone, nor do I promote or advertise the approval of domestic violence or violence in general. Kristina has been quoted saying, “I cannot let you be a voice of the people.” She is later quoted stating that she is “not trying to ruin my career.” To me, this all sounds like a character assassination, and I pray that you are all smart enough to rise above the here say and form an opinion of your own.

Lastly, THANK YOU to those who continue to support me through thick and thin, and who have not jumped to conclusions based the hearsay. Nobody is perfect. I’m a human being and I’m grateful to have people around me that can acknowledge and understand that.

Sincerely,
CW

https://www.facebook.com/crypticwisdomfan/posts/595302007175995
all i can think of is why weren't Kristina in the kitchen?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 5:05
he sucks anyway, who cares?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum