Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cryptic Wisdom What Happend?

+8
Higher Living
rollin4em
GangusKahn
liftthat
iLL-LEGAL
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
12 posters
Go down
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Cryptic Wisdom What Happend? Empty Cryptic Wisdom What Happend?

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 10:42
When Raw first came out i remember being able to see Cryptic's Album in the Fv Store to Purchase
now nothing, no real talk about him was there some kind of falling out i missed?
if so can some of you fill me in because i realy like Cryptic wisdom

Anonymous

Cryptic Wisdom What Happend? Empty Re: Cryptic Wisdom What Happend?

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 11:14
I have no clue lol, didn't even know he was on the Funk Volume site at one time.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 11:48
Mr. Knocks wrote:I have no clue lol, didn't even know he was on the Funk Volume site at one time.

he was under Funk Volume Affiliate's you could buy all 4 of his Album's Wisdom Teeth i was actuly going to purchase them but the day i went to do it he wasen't there anymore
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:05
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:
Mr. Knocks wrote:I have no clue lol, didn't even know he was on the Funk Volume site at one time.

he was under Funk Volume Affiliate's you could buy all 4 of his Album's Wisdom Teeth i was actuly going to purchase them but the day i went to do it he wasen't there anymore

cryptics a real stuck up dude, so maybe that could add 2 it.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:24
STRANGEgenius wrote:

I like his music iv never met the dude so i posibly couldn't jude him
but with that said where's your proof? if i had Facebook id ask Hopsin this there's gota be a reason he just dissapeard of the site one minute they where all chummy Cryptic was in a fv video Feat in Raw Was on the site then disapeard

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:27
STRANGEgenius wrote:

I like his music iv never met the dude so i posibly couldn't jude him
but with that said where's your proof? if i had Facebook id ask Hopsin this there's gota be a reason he just dissapeard of the site one minute they where all chummy Cryptic was in a fv video Feat in Raw Was on the site then disapeard

theres no proof to what i said.
he deleted me of facebook because i wouldnt vote for him in a video.
and blah blah.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 12:30
[quote="STRANGEgenius"][quote="Chicka Chicka Mr Davey"]
STRANGEgenius wrote:

theres no proof to what i said.
he deleted me of facebook because i wouldnt vote for him in a video.
and blah blah.

Lol are you serious?
thats prety sad on Cryptic's side
Anonymous

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 13:17
lmfao!
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 13:31
i still like him dispite that
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 14:22
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Stuck up? I really doubt that.
The guy interacts with his fans on FB. He's chill as shit. He jokes around.
The guy just has a low tolerance for bullshit, from what I've experienced.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 14:34
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

ok ok so some people don't like him some people do but why isen't he apart of Fv no more thats what im lookin for
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 14:35
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

ok ok so some people don't like him some people do but why isen't he apart of Fv no more thats what im lookin for

He probably never was. They might have just been publishing his albums for awhile.
I could be wrong, though.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 14:42
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

He probably never was. They might have just been publishing his albums for awhile.
I could be wrong, though.

in this song he say's he's rollin wid Fv now he was on Fv affiliate's on funkvolume.com store
then he wasn't iv been looking everywhere to figure out what happend but Hopsin duzn't even seem to speak bout CW
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 14:46
If this is the case, I have no clue what's going on with that.
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Oct 2011 - 15:01
it was strange to man because they where prety hyped about haveing CW there
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 11:22
well obviously know one has a clue
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 11:52
or maybe FV decided he wasnt FV material?
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Thu 27 Oct 2011 - 12:11
STRANGEgenius wrote:or maybe FV decided he wasnt FV material?

could be man but seriously what is Funk volume material ?
CW Brings alot of good shit to there table
iLL-LEGAL
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:04
I am both Hopsin's and Cryptic Wisdom's lawyer (and CW's manager as well). Without going into details of the business, a proper deal could not be worked out so CW walked away from the offer. Everybody is still cool as fuck with each other, CW still supports FV 100% and I [think] FV still supports CW (though as someone pointed out, Hop doesn't speak about CW at all anymore for some reason and I haven't really spoken to Hop about it recently since I am in a somewhat awkward position since I represent them both) and they are still affiliated (you will often see CW performing at Hopsin shows, including the upcoming show in Boulder, CO). However, it just could not be worked out from a business standpoint is all. No hard feelings on either side and it doesn't mean that we will not possibly be able to work something out in the future, but at the time when all this went down (about two years ago initially), there just wasn't a meeting of the minds on the deal terms. Simple as that. Don't read too far into it. And Chicka, Chicka, thanks for the support homie. If you still want the albums, you can get them all at www.Vibedeck.com/CrypticWisdom
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:17
iLL-LEGAL wrote:I am both Hopsin's and Cryptic Wisdom's lawyer (and CW's manager as well). Without going into details of the business, a proper deal could not be worked out so CW walked away from the offer. Everybody is still cool as fuck with each other, CW still supports FV 100% and I [think] FV still supports CW (though as someone pointed out, Hop doesn't speak about CW at all anymore for some reason and I haven't really spoken to Hop about it recently since I am in a somewhat awkward position since I represent them both) and they are still affiliated (you will often see CW performing at Hopsin shows, including the upcoming show in Boulder, CO). However, it just could not be worked out from a business standpoint is all. No hard feelings on either side and it doesn't mean that we will not possibly be able to work something out in the future, but at the time when all this went down (about two years ago initially), there just wasn't a meeting of the minds on the deal terms. Simple as that. Don't read too far into it. And Chicka, Chicka, thanks for the support homie. If you still want the albums, you can get them all at www.Vibedeck.com/CrypticWisdom

what the.....?

this is seriously a mind blown moment right now. I'm not sure if to believe though?

seems legit
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:21
iLL-LEGAL wrote:I am both Hopsin's and Cryptic Wisdom's lawyer (and CW's manager as well). Without going into details of the business, a proper deal could not be worked out so CW walked away from the offer. Everybody is still cool as fuck with each other, CW still supports FV 100% and I [think] FV still supports CW (though as someone pointed out, Hop doesn't speak about CW at all anymore for some reason and I haven't really spoken to Hop about it recently since I am in a somewhat awkward position since I represent them both) and they are still affiliated (you will often see CW performing at Hopsin shows, including the upcoming show in Boulder, CO). However, it just could not be worked out from a business standpoint is all. No hard feelings on either side and it doesn't mean that we will not possibly be able to work something out in the future, but at the time when all this went down (about two years ago initially), there just wasn't a meeting of the minds on the deal terms. Simple as that. Don't read too far into it. And Chicka, Chicka, thanks for the support homie. If you still want the albums, you can get them all at www.Vibedeck.com/CrypticWisdom

No offense to Cryptic...but He doesn't have that appeal you need to make it...Not saying he can't rap, but he's not on the same level as Hopsin....I can't imagine Hop even making an offer...but if you're reeally their lawyer then you'd know. And why wouldn't Cryptic just come and post somethin himself here?

Not too sure if yous a trollin here sir
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:23
Nah...it seems pretty legit.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:29
Yeah from that other post he had in FV makes me think he's for real. But still I'd like to see all these guys sign up to the forums here and at least post some music. This would be the place to do it for people like Passionate MC, Promise NYC, and Cryptic Wisdom...That G mo dude (or whatever his name is) signed up...he knows what he's doin.
iLL-LEGAL
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:49
GangusKahn wrote:

No offense to Cryptic...but He doesn't have that appeal you need to make it...Not saying he can't rap, but he's not on the same level as Hopsin....I can't imagine Hop even making an offer...but if you're reeally their lawyer then you'd know. And why wouldn't Cryptic just come and post somethin himself here?

Not too sure if yous a trollin here sir

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I can tell that to the extent your opinion is a prediction of CW's level of success, I think you are far off the mark, sir. Yes, some people may judge him based on his baby face image, but his musical skill cannot be denied. As far as "making it" goes, this depends on your definition, but I can tell you that he is already making a living off of CD sales and collabs and he just turned 20 years old. I challenge you to name ANY underground artist that has built a fanbase as large or has garnered CW's level of respect while still only in his teens. He is WAAAY ahead of the game at this point and I guarantee you will be proven wrong (and depending on how you define "make it", you are already wrong if "make it" means being able to pay your bills off music alone and not having to hold a job outside of music.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 21:52
I meant the appeal to make it in FV...I just dont see him fitting in. Like I said I'm not dogging on his skills at all, I just dont think him and Hop are on the same level....A record label is like a team, everyone needs to pull their own weight.

Dont get all defensive...And like i said before...How come he isn't posting here and you are?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum