Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
nickeddleston
nickeddleston
Registered Member

I dont try to rap but i was just kickin back doin some shit tell me what u think Empty I dont try to rap but i was just kickin back doin some shit tell me what u think

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:36
i spit flows da shit blows all most like i see crows when i doze,1 off in to space an all
i can do is listen to da bass,2 I wish i got a lower case, its like were in a snow race all
i see are the 1\8,3 yo back up i need some breathing space because im in a race to roll it up and smoke it all
in 1 taste.4 i got that wax u allready know i got that 7 pack hennesy,5and i keep them clips on the dresser,
yes sir the best der sence 2pac droped in 96,6 u got to take me to little pleasures pick up a swisher break it
open and twist her,7 ohh ya mamma got a blister, everyone knows the weard sisters u got drunk and hope you really
didint kiss her,you niggahs dont exist like smokey the bear smoking more then me and da kush heads putting it up
in da air,you know im da coldest but when i blow it you know im the blownest,im tired of seeing homies on da street
wishing there deceased,just hand them the peace and tell them to blow till they feel it in falling threwout your brain,

nickeddleston
nickeddleston
Registered Member

I dont try to rap but i was just kickin back doin some shit tell me what u think Empty Re: I dont try to rap but i was just kickin back doin some shit tell me what u think

Sat 24 Sep 2011 - 0:39
i used the beat on depresed myfunkvolume.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum