View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yo

Registered Member

King

Registered Member
Duh

Buddie

Registered Member
I find it funny how Hop said he's not going back to dissing for Knock Madness, but decided to do it again because he knows it will generate buzz.

He's definitely making the right move though. Walking away from what made him popular in the first place would have been stupid.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Yes!!! He's back to dissin'.

Other 10

King

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:I find it funny how Hop said he's not going back to dissing for Knock Madness, but decided to do it again because he knows it will generate buzz.

He's definitely making the right move though. Walking away from what made him popular in the first place would have been stupid.
Well he stood with his word because this album won't be geared that way, apart from 1 or 3 tracks.

Buddie

Registered Member
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:I find it funny how Hop said he's not going back to dissing for Knock Madness, but decided to do it again because he knows it will generate buzz.

Well he stood with his word because this album won't be geared that way, apart from 1 or 3 tracks.
Yes but he said that there won't be any dissing/shit talking on KM or in the future.

yo

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Yes but he said that there won't be any dissing/shit talking on KM or in the future.
Yea I wonder who he's gonna take shots at. Hopefully Miley Cyrus haha.

Buddie

Registered Member
yo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Most likely people who he thinks would diss him back and give him exposure.

Coolguy 127

Registered Member
Buddie wrote:
yo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Most likely people who he thinks would diss him back and give him exposure.
like eminem??

Hunter

Registered Member
yo wrote:Yea I wonder who he's gonna take shots at. Hopefully Miley Cyrus haha.
his corny ass probably would lol.

Coolguy 127 wrote:like eminem??
Other 8 

Chokey

Registered Member
yo wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

thats like kicking someone who's already laying on the ground. too easy. need real competition like the shots at game and tyler.

King

Registered Member
If lil Wayne hes reaching
If Drake hes reaching
If Nicki hes reaching
If Eminem he lost everything
If Miley Cyrus that's highly unnecessary 
If Tyler, more annoying fanbases arguing with each other
If soulja boy.. lol
If The Joker, unexpected response
If Lil B, leave lil b alone
If kendr- No
If an Entire record label, better do his research..
If every minor no name rapper that has dissed him, actually that'd be pretty cool.
If everybody, ok we got a badass over here.

ShadowMecc

Banned Member

King wrote:If Eminem he lost everything
"Lost everything?" The dissing of an untalented 41-year-old ballsack-chinned white fag wouldn't damage his career at all.

Nidac_7

Registered Member
ShadowMecc wrote:
"Lost everything?" The dissing of an untalented 41-year-old ballsack-chinned white fag wouldn't damage his career at all.
For some reason, I get the feeling that you don't like Eminem.

Hunter

Registered Member
Nidac_7 wrote:
ShadowMecc wrote:
FUK 3M¡NeM!!21!! HIS DA WHEIT HUPSEN!!

ShadowMecc

Banned Member

Hunter wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
ShadowMecc wrote:
I've, absolutely, no idea what the hell you've just said, but okay. I don't like over-rated [untalented] artists. Notice that "untalented" is in brackets because it's not a necessary word. If the artist has any talent, the fame he receives doesn't over-rate him\her.

TheBlackYeti

Registered Member
ShadowMecc wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:
ShadowMecc wrote:
I've, absolutely, no idea what the hell you've just said, but okay. I don't like over-rated [untalented] artists. Notice that "untalented" is in brackets because it's not a necessary word. If the artist has any talent, the fame he receives doesn't over-rate him\her.
Em would destroy Hop. He's a lot of things, but untalented isn't one of them.

King

Registered Member
Don't tell me you're going to be the guy posting Ems life story on every thread with his name in it, lmao.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum