Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Mr.EasyBB
Mr.EasyBB
Registered Member
http://easybbtutorials.forumotion.com

The New Editor, and some of the updates Empty The New Editor, and some of the updates

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:09
Hey guys, Mr.EasyBB (nextlevelgaming) the tech of the website. As you know we were introduced to a new editor without warning. I have fixed the bugs, everything should be in ship shape order! If you do find a bug, please don't hesitate to let any of the Staff know and they will report this to me and I will fix them as quickly as possible. 

Some of the new updates.

There is a new Image Uploader that I have implemented, click the The New Editor, and some of the updates Picture_save and it will show you a dialog box, you will have the following options for it

1. Link(URL) - Insert a URL of the image you would like to upload
  2. My Computer- Go through your computer and search for an image you'd like
  3. Web Images- Search the web for images
  4. Take Picture- Take a picture right from a computer enabled camera/webcam
  5. Facebook- Log In facebook, and search your image folders for an image you'd like to upload.

It is pretty amazing right? I hope you guys enjoy that feature.

Next: you will also see the color picker, it is completely different as well. It has a lot more control of the colors you'd like to use. We also give a preset color palette for you to have. Click the color and click the choose and it will add it automatically.

I hope all of you like our new Updates as these were just some surprises ;)
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

The New Editor, and some of the updates Empty Re: The New Editor, and some of the updates

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:33
Really well done man, so much cleaner & more functional.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

The New Editor, and some of the updates Empty Re: The New Editor, and some of the updates

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:39
Too user-friendly for my tastes. But whatever. It still works.Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 23:43
I can't see it to well on mobile it's a mess for me lol I almost posted 4 threads by accident (don't ask)
I can see that the picture uploading is a lot better though, nice job man.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 0:05
King wrote:I can see that the picture uploading is a lot better though, nice job man.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 6:00
theres a problem with YT embed d videos.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 4:17
I can't tell if the youtube thing was intentional or not lol.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 11:10
Maybe, just maybe, one day I will upload an avatar on my profile
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 19:41
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Maybe, just maybe, one day I will upload an avatar on my profile
Sellout.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Jun 2013 - 23:51
nice work
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum