Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM. Empty CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM.

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 7:42
After being pushed back several years from 2008, he has finally updated us !
i found this on his site. Venom plans for a 2012 release, will we finally get this?

from his site...

Im gonna keep recording even after I finish this album but Im feeling good about the music that I have right now. At this point, I feel like I have a majority of what I need to feel like this is an awesome album, but I also still feel like I can make some of the songs greater. I know most rappers always say that about the albums they are working on but the difference between this one is mainly the content. I feel like a lot of the concepts or ideas are cool, and its not so overly creative of that ill lose people. Some introspective thoughts, unexpected concepts, fresh beats, and a lot of the stuff I feel like a new Chamillionaire album should have. It also has to have true singles.

I know yall have been patiently waiting in the dark for me to release something and I see all the emails asking me to at least release a freestyle. I've done that so much that I think people will appreciate that stuff more when its special. I only want to release things that I feel are special. Sometimes its more about what you don't do then what you actually do.

When the new year arrives ill turn this up a notch. I hope you will still be..... nevermind. See you then.
thoughts?

Venom SourCe
Anonymous

CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM. Empty Re: CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM.

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 11:48
Finally!

And "SourCe"? Big C? :/
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM. Empty Re: CHAMILLIONAIRE FINALLY UPDATES US ABOUT HIS NEW ALBUM.

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 13:25
Mr. Knocks wrote:Finally!

And "SourCe"? Big C? :/

its my thing homie :P
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 17:29
One of my favs. Not a sell out and some pretty dope songs. "Good morning" in my headphones every morning.
Anonymous

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 19:04
Dope news!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 22 Nov 2011 - 19:27
Chokey wrote:One of my favs. Not a sell out and some pretty dope songs. "Good morning" in my headphones every morning.

he is independent now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum