Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funk Volume Documentary (Official Trailer)

+15
Katz Inf Gang
ClickClack7898
Jeet
Chokey
Buddie
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
Hip-Hopsin'
AlwaysRaw
Essence
King
iSigh
Spanky
knockmathers
Coolguy 127
19 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

The Funk Volume Documentary (Official Trailer) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Funk Volume Documentary (Official Trailer)

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 6:24
HopNation wrote:Knowing Dame, it will be 2 and half hours long and at least an hour will be all of him.
Or shit he tells Hopsin to say Hopsin 3
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

The Funk Volume Documentary (Official Trailer) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Funk Volume Documentary (Official Trailer)

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 13:05
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:they are not a million dollar record company, lol.

They actually are worth 1 mill believe it or not.

@Katz I agree but I guess they just want to reach more audiences with this, this would be something I would add to a pre-ordered FV collabo album.

How do you know they're worth a million?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 13:59
Perfect Stranger wrote:How do you know they're worth a million?
We don't know if FV is worth a million, but we do know that Hop's net worth is 2 million, so we could assume that FV is worth a million.
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 14:59
AlwaysRaw wrote:
HopNation wrote:Knowing Dame, it will be 2 and half hours long and at least an hour will be all of him.
Or shit he tells Hopsin to say Hopsin 3

Hahaha true that

Dame: "Listen up Hop, when I say I am the owner and founder of FV you must publicly agree...got that"

Hopsin: "Yes."

Dame: "Yes what?"

Hopsin: "Yes sir!"

Dame: "Hey get that fucking camera out of here!"
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 16:52
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

@Katz I agree but I guess they just want to reach more audiences with this, this would be something I would add to a pre-ordered FV collabo album.

Because dame said it once, then Hopsin said it again on FB once not so long ago.

Plus it all adds up, RAW, dizzy's albums, GATML still sells, beats on FV site, shitloads of Merch is purchased, LOADS of sold out shows... surprising amount of Jarren benton CDs pre-ordered, Youtube pay outs for both Hopsin and FV channels, the list goes on.. Hopsin has probably already bought hundreds of thousands worth of equipment to make music as you can see in one of his basement videos a while back. FV is underestimated business wise..
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 18:03
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Because dame said it once, then Hopsin said it again on FB once not so long ago.

Plus it all adds up, RAW, dizzy's albums, GATML still sells, beats on FV site, shitloads of Merch is purchased, LOADS of sold out shows... surprising amount of Jarren benton CDs pre-ordered, Youtube pay outs for both Hopsin and FV channels, the list goes on.. Hopsin has probably already bought hundreds of thousands worth of equipment to make music as you can see in one of his basement videos a while back. FV is underestimated business wise..
Not disagreeing, but GATM is ruthless's money, or at least a portion. I remeber Hop saying in a an old interview to buy Raw and if you want to check out gatm you should steal it.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 18:16
iSigh wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Not disagreeing, but GATM is ruthless's money, or at least a portion. I remeber Hop saying in a an old interview to buy Raw and if you want to check out gatm you should steal it.

Hop made money from it for a while and just stopped promoting it probably to avoid lawsuits or whatever. It's not on the FV site anymore.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 22:17
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Yea it was on his status about stupid people overtaking the world, someone called him stupid and he respnded by saying by having a million dollar indie label or some shit?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 22:50
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

"someone called him stupid and he respnded by saying by having a million dollar indie label or some shit?"
Bitchass is becoming the rappers he dissed. Ya'll niggas hate cuz i got mo chedda
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 2:36
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Yea it was on his status about stupid people overtaking the world, someone called him stupid and he respnded by saying by having a million dollar indie label or some shit?

Yea I think he said something like Hopsin is not successful and is a failure and he told him that, then like 200 people start calling hop a hypocrite as if hop was bragging lol. I like how hopsins fans always roast him for everything it's pretty funny, he has to see it coming though by posting stuff like that smh you're stupid hop.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 5:01
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Yea I think he said something like Hopsin is not successful and is a failure and he told him that, then like 200 people start calling hop a hypocrite as if hop was bragging lol. I like how hopsins fans always roast him for everything it's pretty funny, he has to see it coming though by posting stuff like that smh you're stupid hop.
Nevermind. In this case it's not even bragging.

Dilz described it like

Dude: Hopsin well you're stupid too!!
Hopsin: I have a million dollars so quit hatin cause I got more cash then you.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 7:31
Essence wrote:
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Dilz described it like

Hop would probably still say that on trolling mode haha.
Jakec15
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 16:26
Hopefully they have footage of Jarren doing cocaine
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 17:55
Jakec15 wrote:Hopefully they have footage of Jarren doing cocaine
Jarren sniffing cocaine
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 3:13
Essence wrote:
King wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Dilz described it like

I was going off memory lol was a while ago i read it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum