Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, I smoked weed for the first time today...

Thu 9 May 2013 - 0:43
@Perfect Stranger: Dammmmn!!! You're only 13 and you fucking drink and smoke weed???

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 This-generation-is-so-fucked-up_o_1019646
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 Empty Re: So, I smoked weed for the first time today...

Thu 9 May 2013 - 9:55
perfect stranger you need to try coke bro. it will make weed and alcohol feel like shit!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 10:00
Coolguy 127 wrote:@Perfect Stranger: Dammmmn!!! You're only 13 and you fucking drink and smoke weed???

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 This-generation-is-so-fucked-up_o_1019646

Lol, I think you guys have misinterpreted the intention of my post.

1. I said I only drink in "social situations", tbh the most I've ever drunk is 4 beers - I'm not going to claim to of done more because that's fucking bullshit, lol. Same with weed - which I have used a couple of times now because I was curious to try it - btw Pipes are the easiest for me.
2. I'm not trying to brag, I wanted to share my experience and open a topic of discussion about other people's experience, because there are quite a few potheads on this sight.
3. If you haven't realized I'm not completely stupid, so saying I'm like the rest of my generation isn't exactly fair, because if I was, I probably wouldn't be on here, attempting to have an intelligent conversation with you lads.

Also, I know Jeet is older than me, like 18, 19 or whatever, but he was met with "applause" when he posted pictures of bud and alcohol but you lecture me about this.

Plus, I don't know about you guys, but I know so many people that have done stuff younger than me and were recreational users younger than me, and yet I'm judged more so.

Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 10:16
My main point is that it's hypocritical that you're lecturing me about this, yet some of you guys do it, and are "semi-role models" because you're my peers online.

Let me say it once more, I don't drink or smoke, unless I'm with people.
I mean, one beer isn't going to do serious damage, I haven't drank anything alcoholic apart from a few sips for 4 months.

I think people are scared of weed because the way media sensationalizes, having experienced it my views have changed dramatically, tbh.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 1:54
Adult to Adult: Weed is fucking amazing, bro. I hate when people say it's bad for you because it isn't.
Adult to Teenager: Aww wtf you do weed! Weed is bad for you! That's horrible! This generation is terrible, I Lost All hope. Because every kid is the same.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 3:25
I'm not gonna sit here and rant on kids being fucked up but I mean doing shit just because the situation or friends making you do it or even guilting you into doing it is some pussy shit. Not saying you did that but that's what I think of it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 4:22
AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm not gonna sit here and rant on kids being fucked up but I mean doing shit just because the situation or friends making you do it or even guilting you into doing it is some pussy shit. Not saying you did that but that's what I think of it.

I agree with you 100%.
But I wouldn't do it because my friends said, I'm more strong minded than that, lol.
I'd do it because I geniunely wanted to try weed, and if the opportunity arose, fuck yeah son!
I'm not saying it's a good thing but it's something i've thought about expericing.

I think that is stupid as fuck doing it as well, but i'm saying if I can enjoy myself in while hanging out with friends and try something new.
I'm open to it.
Apart from medication, Weed is the furthest I tend to going into the "drug world".
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 4:43
AlwaysRaw wrote:I'm not gonna sit here and rant on kids being fucked up but I mean doing shit just because the situation or friends making you do it or even guilting you into doing it is some pussy shit. Not saying you did that but that's what I think of it.
I know what you mean, some of my friends have dont shit like that to not seem pussy, but you dont need to look cool doing that shit.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 5:01
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Apart from medication, Weed is the furthest I tend to going into the "drug world".
Okay but first please try my delicious pizza.
So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 Tumblr_luokz9sG481qfjj95o1_500
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 10:04
if you never tried weed you never tried life
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 11:15
Essence wrote:Adult to Adult: Weed is fucking amazing, bro. I hate when people say it's bad for you because it isn't.
Adult to Teenager: Aww wtf you do weed! Weed is bad for you! That's horrible! This generation is terrible, I Lost All hope. Because every kid is the same.

Fucking word up, exactly this. Thumbs Up
The amount of condescension and double standards people who are barely older than me display about shit like this is astounding.
Because you're 20 or whatever fuckers think they have the right to be a hypocrite, doesn't matter what age, if it's going to damage you, it will either way. If it does end up doing it.
I never see anyone lecturing their favourite rappers about doing more serious drugs - I don't mean like coke, I'm talking more LSD, Ecstasy etc.

I honestly believe Weed is better for you than Alcohol in the short term.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 11:19
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Okay but first please try my delicious pizza.
So, I smoked weed for the first time today... - Page 2 Tumblr_luokz9sG481qfjj95o1_500

*intend.
Lol, this reminds me.
I had fast food before a basketball game, I felt like fucking chucking was horrible.
Still scored a few goals and shit, but it was overall I low scoring game and I felt sick.

@Chokey
I agree for sure, I've only used it 2=3 times since my first, and nothing has really changed unless when I've been high.
I don't do it weekly or anything but when it's on offer.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 12:06
I think 16 is naturally the best age for everything on average, speaking on life experiences..
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 20:12
Perfect Stranger wrote:@Chokey
I agree for sure, I've only used it 2=3 times since my first, and nothing has really changed unless when I've been high.
I didnt get the good effects before getting my 7th joint or something. could be less but im not sure. only a few puffs. now I need a little more but I do get the got trips. Do that with alcohol and every girl is mila kunis that night.
the first times i just got dizzy.

i swear to god if E couldnt kill you I would try it.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 20:30
^ Anything can kill you, even fish. Hopsin 6
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 11 May 2013 - 2:43
King wrote:^ Anything can kill you, even fish. Hopsin 6
yeah but somethings are more likely to kill you than others. and E is obviously on the die more commonly-list.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 11 May 2013 - 9:33
Chokey wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:@Chokey
I didnt get the good effects before getting my 7th joint or something. could be less but im not sure. only a few puffs. now I need a little more but I do get the got trips. Do that with alcohol and every girl is mila kunis that night.
the first times i just got dizzy.

i swear to god if E couldnt kill you I would try it.

Lol, there's already enough pills at my house, so I don't think E is something I'll ever touch.
Out of the times I've smoked, I've never properly been baked, but I've felt different, with some of the effects etc.

I felt like I could run the first time I did it, but I was going slow.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 13 May 2013 - 22:46
Perfect Stranger wrote:

I agree with you 100%.
But I wouldn't do it because my friends said, I'm more strong minded than that, lol.
I'd do it because I geniunely wanted to try weed, and if the opportunity arose, fuck yeah son!
I'm not saying it's a good thing but it's something i've thought about expericing.

I think that is stupid as fuck doing it as well, but i'm saying if I can enjoy myself in while hanging out with friends and try something new.
I'm open to it.
exactly man
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum