Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... Empty So, I smoked weed for the first time today...

Wed 1 May 2013 - 11:29
I was at a mates house and he'd been plan on giving me some on a for a week or two, and at first I was quite nervous and thinking that it was going to fuck me up really badly or something, but it didn't, lol.

He poked a whole in soft drink can, put the weed on top and lit it as we smoked it, inhaling through the lid of the can, because I was a weed virgin this method was a bit iffy - I took like 4 hits only two of which I successfully inhaled properly and went into my system the other two I screwed up lol,
Tbh, I wasn't reeeeally high but I felt a few of the effects, I was high enough to feel strange.

It was different to how I expected, I thought it was going to hit me instantly, but gradually as I walked back, it felt like I was going fast even though I was slow and my balance when I stood still felt like I was going to fall the fuck over LMFAO, and then just the cliche stuff like I ate a fuck loud of Doriotos, because it made me hungry and shit.

Overall, I can't wait to try it again and i'll prolly be doing some more next Saturday, I'd recommend it at least once to everyone.
I'm feeling calmer than I ever have in my entire life, so I think my experience was generally positive.

What are you first experiences - if you fuckers can remember them ;)
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... Empty Re: So, I smoked weed for the first time today...

Wed 1 May 2013 - 15:01
If it is at all possible you should do your best to find reliable smoking devices. Cans really suck.
King
King
Registered Member

So, I smoked weed for the first time today... Empty Re: So, I smoked weed for the first time today...

Wed 1 May 2013 - 20:04
Your taste in music might change slightly.

Dizzy
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 20:47
Pshhh, weed? Wow amateur. It's all about meth. lol just joking.

If you ever join FV, I'm sure Dizzy wouldn't mind lending his weed. He's got a shit ton. Just look at this! Dizzy
So, I smoked weed for the first time today... L
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 20:48
actually made a thread for my first time as well... too tired to find it right now but i'll do it tomorrow
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 9:11
BabySmacker wrote:If it is at all possible you should do your best to find reliable smoking devices. Cans really suck.

Yeah, I would've had a joint or a bong but I didn't have much time, i still got it in though.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 10:40
Vape>>>
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 10:47
Jeet wrote:Vape>>>

One of my friends was smoking with that the other day.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 12:24
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Other 10
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 2 May 2013 - 23:39
Perfect Stranger wrote:

That's hot.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 3 May 2013 - 0:56
Did any of you guys use E Cigs? I heard that shit's good.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 May 2013 - 9:43
well i think my thread about my first time is in the old forums. but my first time was last winter. been smoking a few times since. I am starting to enjoy it finally. Got a "king" dunno it its called the same in english but you take hat and use it kinda as a bong and i got so fucked up cause I was drunk as well. ened up puking all over my friends toilet and smashing things. went home. woke up. nothing. no hangover, no aftereffects. I AM IMMORTAL.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 11:41
I'm going to a mates party this weekend.
Hoping to get fucked up.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 12:53
Perfect Stranger wrote:I'm going to a mates party this weekend.
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 20:07
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol
Haven't you heard his voice, his fucking voice is deeper than Tyler the Creator's. Tyler
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 7 May 2013 - 20:50
smoked yesterday. it was good weed. suddenly my arms felt like going up and everything turned left. then I slept and thats the best sleep I've got in ½ a year. going to smoke again in a few hours.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 9:22
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol

Yup.
But most of my friends are older than me, plus I rarely drink heaps, and only do it if i'm offered in a social situation or whatever.
Weed might be a different story in the future/
Don't act like you didn't smoke weed or drink when you were younger, lol.

Last edited by Perfect Stranger on Wed 8 May 2013 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 9:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol
Haven't you heard his voice, his fucking voice is deeper than Tyler the Creator's. Tyler

I hav a prsenality 2 ya knw/
It's actually genetic, my Dad's voice broke at a similar age, and he's got a fairly deep voice - well he's grown man obviously but it's deeper than average.

Plus, you haven't heard me talk in real life.
Recording distors voices slightly, and i've notcied my voice sounds lower than I think it sounds when I speak in real life.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 10:52
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol

Yup.
But most of my friends are older than me, plus I rarely drink heaps, and only do it if i'm offered in a social situation or whatever.
First time I drank was 16 tbh, this generation is fucked.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 10:53
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol

exactly what I was thinking lol, tbh what a stupid thing to post about
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 12:54
Jeet wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol

Yup.
Just curious Jeet, how old are you?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 19:41
I'm never gonna smoke or drink any alcoholic beverage.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 23:20
Jeet wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Hoping to get fucked up.
Aren't you like 13? lol

Yup.
What do you mean by drank? A whole beer? A shot? Champagne? Or sips?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 8 May 2013 - 23:22
half high, half drunk. goodnighst!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 9 May 2013 - 0:38
That awkward moment when you realize people born in the 2000's have gotten high already.

Eminem
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum