Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

+28
BeAn
Frankie
fxtdiilz
hopsintupac
Royalty
Swerve
Hunter
semaj116
CHA53
Fitzyy
bgman
whufcwesthamunited
Perfect Stranger
Grandmaster
achmed420
Spanky
Chokey
Hip-Hopsin'
Katz Inf Gang
STRANGEgenius
dcan
Essence
Buddie
Coolguy 127
Jeet
AlwaysRaw
King
32 posters
Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 4 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 20:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
HopNation wrote:And you're pretty fucking retarded.

The day you fags belittle me
is the day that HopNation loses his virginity.

HopNation a virgin? Bitch please.

You would know, considering you lost yours to him. Hopsin 5
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 4 Empty Re: Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION]

Tue 30 Apr 2013 - 0:05
add SpittzWell and Roc & Mayne to producers
Swerve
Swerve
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 4:46
Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 4 183114_10151569568557235_337048711_n

Cadillacs and Chevys next single off MGB next week!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 5:04
Coolguy 127 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Dude it's like you're trying to shred every dribble of respect that the few people on here still have for you.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 10 May 2013 - 5:47
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Dude it's like you're trying to shred every dribble of respect that the few people on here still have for you.
He has respect?
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 15:08
New single with music video out. Too lazy to post.
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 15:21
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Wed 15 May 2013 - 16:17
HopNation wrote:

Dope
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 18:32
btw I finally sucked my own dick Other 12

like this video way more. it is a descent track honestly.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 20:05
I see this as just another Jarren track, random verses catchy flows but well done.
I like this video, people try to do way too much in a video and overdo it, everything does not have to be cinematic.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 15 May 2013 - 20:46
King wrote:
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:Can Jarren not make beats?

No just like most rappers he does not make beats.

Him and dizzy wright are the only non producing rappers so far, well as far as I know.

Yeah but watch the piano cypher. Jarren's a really good piano player I'm sure he could produce if he tried
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 3:07
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Him and dizzy wright are the only non producing rappers so far, well as far as I know.

Yeah but watch the piano cypher. Jarren's a really good piano player I'm sure he could produce if he tried

Ok, now you go watch the piano cypher and watch it until the end this time.. lol
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 3:18
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Ok, now you go watch the piano cypher and watch it until the end this time.. lol
Lmao
-----------------------
The 1st verse was better than the 2nd in Chevy's and Cadillacs.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 13:11
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

I have watched until the end....why?
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 13:32
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Lmao smh...
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 16 May 2013 - 20:36
HopNation wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Lmao smh...

If you're talking about "you can turn it on, there's a switch" he was joking only keyboards have that plus at some parts he slowed down a bit and messed up.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 23:26
2 more days!!
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 1:03
Skinny_Kid wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Lmao smh...

If you're talking about "you can turn it on, there's a switch" he was joking only keyboards have that plus at some parts he slowed down a bit and messed up.
That's not true. Funny how I learned about this watching a Bill Nye video in computer class. These type of pianos were one of the first computers and played a role on the modern pc. You would slide a code in the piano with a bunch of holes punched in and it would play by itself. Which is kinda how computer chips work. Alright, now forget the education, whatever.

But here is what he was using. There called player pianos or auto pianos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXw5LIvD7Q
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 1:35
Essence wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
HopNation wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:
King wrote:

Lmao smh...

That's not true. Funny how I learned about this watching a Bill Nye video in computer class. These type of pianos were one of the first computers and played a role on the modern pc. You would slide a code in the piano with a bunch of holes punched in and it would play by itself. Which is kinda how computer chips work. Alright, now forget the education, whatever.

But here is what he was using. There called player pianos or auto pianos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXw5LIvD7Q
but he still did mess up.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 13:33
its out on iTunes apparently.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Jarren Benton - My Grandmas Basement [ALBUM DISCUSSION] - Page 4 Empty Jarren Benton - Life in the Jungle (Prod by Kato)

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 19:20
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 19:26
Shouldn't this go in the albums thread?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 20:00
AlwaysRaw wrote:Shouldn't this go in the albums thread?
Well we did post Bully on here so why not?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 22:54
Coolguy 127 wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Shouldn't this go in the albums thread?
Well we did post Bully on here so why not?
If you say so chief.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 10 Jun 2013 - 23:47
Now it's on youtube, from F.V
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum