Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO Empty Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 17:06
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 18:01
The song is really good compared to the nonsense he's been making lately.
King
King
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 19:18
Message wise this is dope, not feeling the delivery on this though.
Cool video.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 20:17
Already thread on this

Here
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 21:35
Coolguy 127 wrote:Already thread on this

Here

Don't say there's already a thread on this, say that you edited your thread after this thread was made and to go back over there lol.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 22:12
King wrote:

Here

Don't say there's already a thread on this, say that you edited your thread after this thread was made and to go back over there lol.

Well the thread was made first then I had to edit it to add the vid. You know to keep things in order. We don't need different threads on the same topic.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:24
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:

Here

Well the thread was made first then I had to edit it to add the vid. You know to keep things in order. We don't need different threads on the same topic.

I understand but how was Chokey supposed to see the future and know you were going to edit that thread? Only I can do that.

Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 4 Apr 2013 - 0:53
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:

Here

I understand but how was Chokey supposed to see the future and know you were going to edit that thread? Only I can do that.

My thread is locked.
Dizzy Wright - Killem Wit Kindness VIDEO Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCOZE6WtBKci1mgdBLrrIA2fwE_qnA78f4uzLZUMVZw2J0UQ0A2g
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum