Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should FV sign next?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 12:30 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
FV just asked what they would like to see in their next artist.

Hop said they aren't looking to sign anyone just yet. But Dame seems to be searching. What would you like to see in the next FV artist?

27 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 12:34 am

liftthat

avatar
Registered Member
@Grandmaster wrote:Sign Passionate.


_________________


▪️█──────█▪️

Top 50 Hip Hop albums 2012:
----> http://i.imgur.com/zZ2wo.jpg

28 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 12:54 am

Spanky

avatar
Registered Member
@liftthat wrote:
@Grandmaster wrote:Sign Passionate.
I would love to see this, but this guy would get slept on (As a FV member) cause a lot of people who like FV only like them alone.

29 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 12:45 pm

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Mystery solved, they're signing me.


WOOOOOOO


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

30 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 1:58 pm

semaj116


Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Mystery solved, they're signing me.


WOOOOOOO



*And then groans all around the land were heard, as well as gun shots and crying women & children*

31 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 11:26 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
I think they should sign Passionate but not next.


_________________

32 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 10/4/2013, 11:41 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Mystery solved, they're signing me.


WOOOOOOO



Joking. Your not that bad.

I know I'm being too modest.



Last edited by Coolguy 127 on 11/4/2013, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

33 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 12:41 am

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Mystery solved, they're signing me.


WOOOOOOO
http://nooooooooooooooo.com/


_________________

34 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 12:47 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Sign Hologram Pac.


_________________

35 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 2:27 am

Hip-Hopsin'

avatar
Registered Member
Tyler, The Creator.

36 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 2:43 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member

Hopsin 3


_________________

37 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 6:31 am

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Look out for my FV debut album....

I'm Sorry For Messing Up Songs That Feature Hopsin


It's gonna be a double disc. Every track features Hopsin.

http://www.infgang.com

38 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 11/4/2013, 12:39 pm

semaj116


Registered Member
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Look out for my FV debut album....

I'm Sorry For Messing Up Songs That Feature Hopsin


It's gonna be a double disc. Every track features Hopsin.


dude we get it... you know Hopsin

39 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 12/4/2013, 4:52 am

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
@semaj116 wrote:
@Katz Inf Gang wrote:Look out for my FV debut album....

I'm Sorry For Messing Up Songs That Feature Hopsin


It's gonna be a double disc. Every track features Hopsin.


dude we get it... you know Hopsin
I don't know Hopsin...


_________________
https://www.youtube.com/v/gqRDIq86FWs
http://www.infgang.com

40 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 12/4/2013, 6:30 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Mute spittah


_________________

41 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 3:41 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Only just saw this thread, and I have to say Twisted Insane.

42 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 3:51 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I know I already look like a G-Mo Skee dick rider but he'd fit in Funk Volume imo, and I'd way rather have him signed than Dizzy.


_________________

43 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 3:52 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I know I already look like a G-Mo Skee dick rider but he'd fit in Funk Volume imo, and I'd way rather have him signed than Dizzy.

Yeah for sure, I think Dizzy doesn't really fit in at FV.

44 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 3:55 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@ClickClack7898 wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I know I already look like a G-Mo Skee dick rider but he'd fit in Funk Volume imo, and I'd way rather have him signed than Dizzy.

Yeah for sure, I think Dizzy doesn't really fit in at FV.

45 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 3:59 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@ClickClack7898 wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:I know I already look like a G-Mo Skee dick rider but he'd fit in Funk Volume imo, and I'd way rather have him signed than Dizzy.

Yeah for sure, I think Dizzy doesn't really fit in at FV.

Haha, Dizzy isn't bad and it's not like he brings FV down as a label but personally I would've liked it if FV was a grimey, raw, viscous group of rappers... also like someone said a vocalist, that'd even fit it like a Skylar Grey for FV.


_________________

46 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 4:10 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:Haha, Dizzy isn't bad and it's not like he brings FV down as a label but personally I would've liked if FV was a grimy, raw, viscous group of rappers... also like someone said a vocalist, that'd even fit it like a Skylar Grey for FV.
I think what FV is doing is fine. Having rappers who have similar styles would be kinda boring for me, which is why I like the diverse variety of FV, but hey, it is your opinion. For FV's vocalist they should get Future for the choruses. That nigga goes in. Just listen to this. I recommend watching the whole thing though.



Last edited by Coolguy 127 on 20/5/2013, 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________

47 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 4:12 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:Haha, Dizzy isn't bad and it's not like he brings FV down as a label but personally I would've liked if FV was a grimy, raw, viscous group of rappers... also like someone said a vocalist, that'd even fit it like a Skylar Grey for FV.
I think what FV is doing is fine. Having rappers who have similar styles would be kinda boring for me, which is why I like the diverse variety of FV, but hey, it is your opinion. For FV's vocalist they should get Future for the choruses. That nigga goes in. Just listen to this.
I know I'm just saying the weed/dance rapper doesn't fit the FV image I had in mind, maybe they could've had a straight up ill lyricist like Street Light or someone. And gtfo of here with that future shit!


_________________

48 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 4:19 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@Coolguy 127 wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:Haha, Dizzy isn't bad and it's not like he brings FV down as a label but personally I would've liked if FV was a grimy, raw, viscous group of rappers... also like someone said a vocalist, that'd even fit it like a Skylar Grey for FV.
I think what FV is doing is fine. Having rappers who have similar styles would be kinda boring for me, which is why I like the diverse variety of FV, but hey, it is your opinion. For FV's vocalist they should get Future for the choruses. That nigga goes in. Just listen to this.
I know I'm just saying the weed/dance rapper doesn't fit the FV image I had in mind, maybe they could've had a straight up ill lyricist like Street Light or someone. And gtfo of here with that future shit!

I agree, I don't think Dizzy's "swag" kind of style doesn't suit FV at all, and fuck future!

49 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 4:21 am

ClickClack7898

avatar
Registered Member
Oh, and even though it's NEVER going to happen, I think The Jokerr would be pretty sick on FV.

50 Re: Who should FV sign next? on 20/5/2013, 4:24 am

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
@ClickClack7898 wrote:Oh, and even though it's NEVER going to happen, I think The Jokerr would be pretty sick on FV.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum