Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar

+9
Buddie
King
STRANGEgenius
BabySmacker
CHA53
Chokey
Arkade
Kamikaze
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
13 posters
Go down
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar Empty Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 16:49
Okay this pissed me off so much I decided to post it here

Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar JfRC2

That's all
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar Empty Re: Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:06
haha fucking idiot
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar Empty Re: Dumbass Fan says Hopsin should sign Kendrick Lamar

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:09
what's wrong wit kendrick?

you can still be signed and fuck with people, lol
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 17:36
Arkade wrote:what's wrong wit kendrick?

you can still be signed and fuck with people, lol

nothings wrong with him haha he's just on a totally different level to hopsin or anyone else
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:01
who fuck is kendrick
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:08
What's wrong with him? Better than most of the suggestions I see. He's actually one of the only dope rappers out right now...
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 19:23
Chokey wrote:who fuck is kendrick

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 20:16
i see what the OP is saying.
that Kendrick will never sign with FV - thats prop true.

His with TopDawgEnt atm anyway.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 22:25
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

Not really a FV rapper IMO...
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 23:22
Chokey wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

Haha his better than Tech N9ne :)
And he's just a straight up person he says it how it is.

I love where hiphops at right now.

So many big names coming up.

But tbh...

Kendrick > Tech N9ne > Nas > Eminem > Jay Z > Kanye > a shit load of others > Hopsin > YMCMB > OFWGKTA > Dizzy Wright > SwizZz

I'm not even hating..these guys have got a long way to go...they're good enough to be able to make it big but they need to be good enough to be the BIGGEST. I fucks with YMCMB because even though they talk shit and they're slaves to the illuminati they still have skill otherwise they wouldn't be millionaires.

Just my 2 pence

Let the trolling begin...
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jan 2012 - 23:55
Kendrick Lamar is dope, not clear why this would be dumb unless someones talking publicity wise..
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 0:09
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Chokey wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

But tbh...

Kendrick > Tech N9ne > Nas > Eminem > Jay Z > Kanye > a shit load of others > Hopsin > YMCMB > OFWGKTA > Dizzy Wright > SwizZz

I'm not even hating..these guys have got a long way to go...they're good enough to be able to make it big but they need to be good enough to be the BIGGEST. I fucks with YMCMB because even though they talk shit and they're slaves to the illuminati they still have skill otherwise they wouldn't be millionaires.

Just my 2 pence
Lol. Kendricks really good, but he's upcoming. Therefore he's not yet up with say Tech n9ne nas & Eminem. Those three are legends man. You can't compare to new rappers to those who've been in the game for 15+ years.

I do agree he's better than Jay-Z. I think Jay-Z is highly overrated--he's like a lesser version of Big L. Hell, I think Hopsins better than Jay-z, flow-wise. Dizzy is atleast above YMCMB though, they rap about some bullshit and aren't even good, just for appeal to girls & this generation, while dizzy speaks of real shit, but he is fairly new too... Idk, too soon to judge for kendrick & funk volume, give them a couple years, i'm sure they'll make their way up to the top.

Last edited by CHA53 on Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 0:12; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 0:12
Kendrick > Tech

imo
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 1:23
Just because you make millions doesn't mean you have talent.. at all
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 1:27
CHA53 wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Chokey wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

But tbh...

Just my 2 pence
Lol. Kendricks really good, but he's upcoming. Therefore he's not yet up with say Tech n9ne nas & Eminem. Those three are legends man. You can't compare to new rappers to those who've been in the game for 15+ years.

I do agree he's better than Jay-Z. I think Jay-Z is highly overrated--he's like a lesser version of Big L. Hell, I think Hopsins better than Jay-z, flow-wise. Dizzy is atleast above YMCMB though, they rap about some bullshit and aren't even good, just for appeal to girls & this generation, while dizzy speaks of real shit, but he is fairly new too... Idk, too soon to judge for kendrick & funk volume, give them a couple years, i'm sure they'll make their way up to the top.

It's not about the time they've been in the game pal. 2pac was only in it for 6-7 years remember.
in fact it can work against you..I.e. you've been in the rap game for 15+ years and you haven't improved but gotten worse year by year.

Kendrick is almost at his peak now. His next album is gonna be illmatic
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 1:28
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Kendrick > Tech

imo

Agreed 100%

I love tech and he's my favourite but there's no way anyone can compare to kendrick. He's the best alive
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 1:33
buddie wrote:Just because you make millions doesn't mean you have talent.. at all

True but what I'm saying is that they must of appealed to people to make all that money. And if they appeal to them by rapping about drugs money and cars, they can rap the same way about politics, racism, and life.

Just because one person raps about girls and the other raps about struggles...you can't just write off a rapper just because of that.
I'm talking of potential, dizzy doesn't have know here near potential as YMCMB have otherwise he would be famous and have sold millions of albums.

in terms of potential...
YMCMB are good RAPPERS, if they changed their subjects, dropped the corny shit, they'd be better than dizzy and swizz and of and a lot of other rappers
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 2:38
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
buddie wrote:Just because you make millions doesn't mean you have talent.. at all

True but what I'm saying is that they must of appealed to people to make all that money. And if they appeal to them by rapping about drugs money and cars, they can rap the same way about politics, racism, and life.

Just because one person raps about girls and the other raps about struggles...you can't just write off a rapper just because of that.
I'm talking of potential, dizzy doesn't have know here near potential as YMCMB have otherwise he would be famous and have sold millions of albums.

in terms of potential...
YMCMB are good RAPPERS, if they changed their subjects, dropped the corny shit, they'd be better than dizzy and swizz and of and a lot of other rappers

true and not true, Wayne's just bad lyrically. Rick Ross is just flat out garbage, even if he did have good subject matter. Drake couldn't really rap about struggles because he had none. Nicki Minaj DOES have talent, but she puts out terrible songs. And a lot of other rappers on Young Money have no talent (compared to most rappers), but make songs that appeal to mainstream fans.

But Kendrick Lamar has a lot of talent. Personally, im not a fan of him or his music but you can't deny skill. As for him being the best rapper alive? C'mon son! He's not better than Tech N9ne, Eminem, Kanye West, or Jay Z. Let's wait and see what kind of material he puts out in the next few years before you say that. He's a great rapper no doubt, but he's not even close to being the best rapper alive.

ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 2:57
buddie wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

in terms of potential...

true and not true, Wayne's just bad lyrically. Rick Ross is just flat out garbage, even if he did have good subject matter. Drake couldn't really rap about struggles because he had none. Nicki Minaj DOES have talent, but she puts out terrible songs. And a lot of other rappers on Young Money have no talent (compared to most rappers), but make songs that appeal to mainstream fans.

But Kendrick Lamar has a lot of talent. Personally, im not a fan of him or his music but you can't deny skill. As for him being the best rapper alive? C'mon son! He's not better than Tech N9ne, Eminem, Kanye West, or Jay Z. Let's wait and see what kind of material he puts out in the next few years before you say that. He's a great rapper no doubt, but he's not even close to being the best rapper alive.

He has the eye of the tiger
And because of that alone, I think he's going to be the greatest ever. But only time will tell. He made a pretty much flawless album with section.80 with very little help.
Imo section.80 is top10 hiphop albums of all time and it's not even a proper album.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 2:59
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
buddie wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

in terms of potential...

He has the eye of the tiger
And because of that alone, I think he's going to be the greatest ever. But only time will tell. He made a pretty much flawless album with section.80 with very little help.
Imo section.80 is top10 hiphop albums of all time and it's not even a proper album.

Yep we will have to wait and see buddy!
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 5:12
LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

erreybody know kendrick on his own swag wit the independent top dawg ent.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 8:42
lol, Kendrick will never leave Top Dawg

if anyone would sign him, it would be Tech, since Jay Rock is signed to Tech...
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 12:06
STRANGEgenius wrote:lol, Kendrick will never leave Top Dawg

This!

Kendrick is really tight with tech because of Jay Rock, that's why tech gets kendrick for easy features.

And kendrick says that Top Dawg is about 20 people who saved his life.
He'll never leave them.
Dr dre will get a distribution deal done for Top Dawg
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 12:08
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

This!

Kendrick is really tight with tech because of Jay Rock, that's why tech gets kendrick for easy features.

He'll never leave them.

kendrick > dr. dre

ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 13:38
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

This!

He'll never leave them.

kendrick > dr. dre

Agreed!

Good kid in a mad city > Detox
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum