Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

+22
BabySmacker
Roddy213
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
SdoubleT
fxtdiilz
Perfect Stranger
dcan
Essence
Jeet
semaj116
AlwaysRaw
Swerve
King
Spanky
JohnnyRottenSeed
Coolguy 127
Katz Inf Gang
iSigh
Buddie
Hunter
26 posters
Go down
semaj116
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! - Page 3 Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 10:38
HopNation wrote:gmosk55 2 hours ago
This is the last i'll say. MK text me today & said, "what if i told you you were tested? What if that call, the promise, the change of heart. What if it was all set up to see how you deal?...there was a plan for you." TO ALL MA REAL NIGGAS IN THE HOUSE, what does that sound like??? Fucking cheating.

Damn, this is getting interesting.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!! - Page 3 Empty Re: G-Mo disses Hopsin and Funk Volume!!

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 16:29
Katz Inf Gang wrote:in case anyone gives a fuck....

G-Mo said on FB
"Not gonna diss funk volume, I just wanted to speak ma piece. I'll never speak about it again. Charge it to the game."

and i said on FB (not as a direct response)
"I'm just going to say this....

I did NOT say anything that makes all that BS The Jokerr said true. I mentioned simple things (like Dame and Hop not agreeing on everything that FV does) and that Hopsin knows SwizZz built his buzz off of the hard work Hop put in. ANYONE that follows them on facebook can see that shit. I never claimed that Hop secretly hates the people around him and just does whatever they say. That is NOT the truth (as far as i know).

Miscommunications happen everyday and every single person on this planet has the ability to hear/see things differently than the person next to them. G-Mo has been a brother to me for damn year 6 years and Hop & Dame have helped me AND the Inf Gang build our infrastructure for the last 3. This whole situation should be over now, i just wanted to speak my peace."

The thing is that Hopsin actually hated Dame at one point (Not SwizZz though). He literally didn't want him to be the manager of FV and wanted to fire him. As far as right now, Hopsin probably still has those feelings in the back of his head, but there's way too much money being made for Hopsin to say anything about him now.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 16:50
Buddie wrote:

G-Mo said on FB
"Not gonna diss funk volume, I just wanted to speak ma piece. I'll never speak about it again. Charge it to the game."

I did NOT say anything that makes all that BS The Jokerr said true. I mentioned simple things (like Dame and Hop not agreeing on everything that FV does) and that Hopsin knows SwizZz built his buzz off of the hard work Hop put in. ANYONE that follows them on facebook can see that shit. I never claimed that Hop secretly hates the people around him and just does whatever they say. That is NOT the truth (as far as i know).

Miscommunications happen everyday and every single person on this planet has the ability to hear/see things differently than the person next to them. G-Mo has been a brother to me for damn year 6 years and Hop & Dame have helped me AND the Inf Gang build our infrastructure for the last 3. This whole situation should be over now, i just wanted to speak my peace."

The thing is that Hopsin actually hated Dame at one point (Not SwizZz though). He literally didn't want him to be the manager of FV and wanted to fire him. As far as right now, Hopsin probably still has those feelings in the back of his head, but there's way too much money being made for Hopsin to say anything about him
now.

Sisters also "hate" their little brothers and argue with them.
Im sure all of them argue eventually about something, it's only realistic.
People outside of their circle would not understand.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 16:57
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:

G-Mo said on FB

The thing is that Hopsin actually hated Dame at one point (Not SwizZz though). He literally didn't want him to be the manager of FV and wanted to fire him. As far as right now, Hopsin probably still has those feelings in the back of his head, but there's way too much money being made for Hopsin to say anything about him
now.

They're not brothers though, just two men who work together. It's a totally different situation. And this comes from people who have been in Hopsin's circle and have heard him say these things about Dame.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 17:03
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:

G-Mo said on FB

now.

They're not brothers though, just two men who work together. It's a totally different situation. And this comes from people who have been in Hopsin's circle and have heard him say these things about Dame.

They are closer then regular business partners, they have more confidence with each other and have known each other for years. Of course he may say things about Dame but Dame also about Hopsin, they accept their differences because they actually work together and have that trust in place. Sometimes it's just hard to disagree on certain things.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 18:16
last year - the jokerr: i needed to win i was da best fuck FV fuck hopsin fuck everything. but actually i really dont care. but fuck hopsin and fv. hop on dames dick. fuck them. not that i care.

this year - g-mo skee: i needed to win this. i was told. hopsin told me i could be the next superstar in fv. he told me he loved me more than he loves eminem. i know that cause my friend told me. and he also said hopsin hates everyone that his fans love. fuck that nigga boi. fuck him. fuck his label. fuck his life. not that i care.
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 21:47
Via Facebook

Damien Dame Ritter > Jaron GmoSkee InfGang
I've tried texting you and writing to you, but no response. If this is real, then why not address maturely off of Facebook. Why go on rants on YouTube and social networks? Why try to fuel ridiculous speculations about FV? You guys do not know us like that. It's unfortunate that you have decided to take this route as well. As Hop explained he did pick you, but there are 5 other people that vote that have very different opinions than him...and that's okay...that's how you get different types of hip hop. Just embrace the new fans and keep grindin. It's not about winning.
· 3 hours ago via mobile ·

Jaron GmoSkee InfGang
I dont have to respond to you Dame. Grow up and get over it.

Damien Dame Ritter
Grow up? You made a YouTube video about not winning a contest and I just reached out to better understand your frustration. Why respond to this post but not direct messages? Makes it seem like u just want attention from outside people. All good bruh. I'm out.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 22:11
HopNation wrote:Via Facebook

I've tried texting you and writing to you, but no response. If this is real, then why not address maturely off of Facebook. Why go on rants on YouTube and social networks? Why try to fuel ridiculous speculations about FV? You guys do not know us like that. It's unfortunate that you have decided to take this route as well. As Hop explained he did pick you, but there are 5 other people that vote that have very different opinions than him...and that's okay...that's how you get different types of hip hop. Just embrace the new fans and keep grindin. It's not about winning.

Jaron GmoSkee InfGang

Damien Dame Ritter
Grow up? You made a YouTube video about not winning a contest and I just reached out to better understand your frustration. Why respond to this post but not direct messages? Makes it seem like u just want attention from outside people. All good bruh. I'm out.

Dame is right about this.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 22:21
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Jaron GmoSkee InfGang

Damien Dame Ritter

Ya me too
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:06
g-mo is the most dickrided, overhyped faggot that has ever been on this forum.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:32
I've said this once and I will say it again. So many people on this forum think they know Hopsin, Dame and the rest of FV completely as if they know more about their lives than they do about their own! Lets be honest here, no one knows who is right or wrong. Just reading stuff on this thread and people are instantly taking sides when no one actually knows the truth on what any of these people are actually like and who is right and who is wrong. Not even people on here who have met Hopsin or even were close to him as a friend (or G-Mo or anyone else involved in this).
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 23:42
I would of thought Gmo calmed down about it already but now hes making himself look bad. Why would he not want to talk about it if hes so confident about saying what he said out of anger? Funkvolume contacting him shows that he has some sort of importance, fv could of just ignored him and be left unaffected.

@Chokey Lol you're just trying to rustle some jimmies.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 0:37

Jaron GmoSkee InfGang

Damien Dame Ritter

I agree with Dame on this somewhat, but he is making some very hypocritical statements here. He's telling G-Mo to be mature and not address this publicly, while he's posting on his Facebook page about it where everyone can see lol.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 0:44
^Only because G-Mo took a more public route rather than addressing it between themselves first. More like Dame's hand was forced rather than him being hypocritical. He said himself that G-Mo wouldn't/didn't respond to direct messages.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 1:22
Coolguy 127 wrote:

Jaron GmoSkee InfGang

Damien Dame Ritter

I agree which is funny because I really support G-Mo and don't like some of Dames ideas and stuff... But G-Mo refuses to talk about it but is gonna bitch about it on FB? I hope he stops before he turns into the Jokerr
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 1:57
I really hope this disagreement ends soon, cuz I'm pretty sure most of us here don't want G Mo to turn into a Jokerr.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 2:13
god this whole fucking thing is so stupid

edit:

it's like hip-hop has become a high school drama...it's not even funny anymore
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 5:35
King wrote:I would of thought Gmo calmed down about it already but now hes making himself look bad. Why would he not want to talk about it if hes so confident about saying what he said out of anger? Funkvolume contacting him shows that he has some sort of importance, fv could of just ignored him and be left unaffected.

@Chokey Lol you're just trying to rustle some jimmies.
Yea. Hopsin even made a whole post about it which he never did to The Jokerr even though the Jokerr put out two full length songs towards Hop and all G-Mo did was make a video.

But yea, I agree with BabySmacker, this is really stupid and childish.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 5:53
G-Mo said he just released the video to get everything off his chest. That's it. There is nothing more to it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 6:27
BabySmacker wrote:god this whole fucking thing is so stupid

edit:

it's like hip-hop has become a high school drama...it's not even funny anymore
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 6:34
Coolguy 127 wrote:I really hope this disagreement ends soon, cuz I'm pretty sure most of us here don't want G Mo to turn into a Jokerr.

That's never gonna happen.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 20:22
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:I really hope this disagreement ends soon, cuz I'm pretty sure most of us here don't want G Mo to turn into a Jokerr.

That's never gonna happen.

I know just over exaggerating.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 21:26
semaj116 wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Lol, you really like plugging that video. Sorry dude, honest feedback here but this really falls flat. No one had anything out of the ordinary to say and it was supremely average. Hopsin also delivered one of the weakest verses I've ever heard him spit. Sorry, just being honest.

It falls flat, but for real, everything is hella decent except for that Katz guy. His delivery, lyrics were lame. His voice pisses me off, too. You can tell he's trying his little heart out though. Idk. Whatever. G-Mo and Hop were cool. They should just rename "Inf Gang" to "G-Mo Skee and some guys"
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 22:16
downer59k wrote:
semaj116 wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:

Lol, you really like plugging that video. Sorry dude, honest feedback here but this really falls flat. No one had anything out of the ordinary to say and it was supremely average. Hopsin also delivered one of the weakest verses I've ever heard him spit. Sorry, just being honest.

It falls flat, but for real, everything is hella decent except for that Katz guy. His delivery, lyrics were lame. His voice pisses me off, too. You can tell he's trying his little heart out though. Idk. Whatever. G-Mo and Hop were cool. They should just rename "Inf Gang" to "G-Mo Skee and some guys"
OOOH! Katz you gunna take that? Go chew his ass out!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 3 Apr 2013 - 22:19
Essence wrote:OOOH! Katz you gunna take that? Go chew his ass out!
♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK! ♫ DISS TRACK!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum