Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Do your friends and family support your music? Empty Do your friends and family support your music?

Tue 19 Mar 2013 - 17:50
I've heard this question asked on other forums and I wonder what all your answers will be.
hupsun
Registered Member

Do your friends and family support your music? Empty Re: Do your friends and family support your music?

Tue 19 Mar 2013 - 17:54
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqTKOq8DmWU
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Do your friends and family support your music? Empty Re: Do your friends and family support your music?

Wed 20 Mar 2013 - 22:09
My friends do, my family supports it kind of.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 8:12
If you mean, in the way that my Mum may drive me to a gig or give me money for a train ticket, then yes.
Also, just generally my parents support me and listen to my songs I show them.
Friends do the same.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Thu 21 Mar 2013 - 9:56
family supports me fully now, they didnt used to fully be behind it but now i've got family members all over tryna donate money towards it
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 0:21
Friends do. Parents don't care.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 5:04
Essence wrote:Friends do. Parents don't care.

But if you say like, "can I show you my new song?"
What do they say?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 18:39
When you say 'support your music', are you talking about music taste or actually being an emcee. I do not rap but in terms of the music I like, my friends think I am trying to act 'hard' because I am not from the ghetto. However this is just the music I like and actually a large majority of the songs I listen to are not gangster rap. Parents don't really care, I guess they are just neutral and it doesn't bother/interest them if I like a horrorcore rapper or Britney Spears.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 22 Mar 2013 - 20:35
whufcwesthamunited wrote:When you say 'support your music', are you talking about music taste or actually being an emcee. I do not rap but in terms of the music I like, my friends think I am trying to act 'hard' because I am not from the ghetto. However this is just the music I like and actually a large majority of the songs I listen to are not gangster rap. Parents don't really care, I guess they are just neutral and it doesn't bother/interest them if I like a horrorcore rapper or Britney Spears.
I am from on of the worst places in denmark but it aint that bad compared to ghetto's round the world. Just 2 days ago somebody got stabbed 2min from my apartment and I got robbed as well 3-4 min from my apartment the day before new year. That doesn't make me a thug tho. I do have a more street type of clothing than any of my classmates but Im cool with them. They thought I was a little wanksta white boy at first but as they say know they think im a nice dude.
Many of my friends and the area I live in has many muslims as well. To americans muslims in europe - the majority of muslims, not everyone - are like "niggers" in US. Trying to play thugs and shit.

I have got a lotta N9NE marchendeise and my classmates think tech is a gangsta rapper. They just asume. I've been trying to show them what tecca nina is all about but it's not their type of music. Only one girl fancies rap and I've shown her a little and she liked it tho.
I judge music of their music too tho. If a guy listens to Justin Bieber I'd think he's a faggot(not homosexual but as you would say to your friends).
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 23 Mar 2013 - 0:01
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?
I don't know, I never tried. I haven't release finished music anyways.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 23 Mar 2013 - 6:46
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

I mean, as in, when you write something, would you show them it.
Like a verse or whatever, that isn't necessarily recorded.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 23 Mar 2013 - 7:12
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

we're not kids?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 23 Mar 2013 - 23:48
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

No.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 10:24
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

we're not kids?

I'm talking in general feedback.
I feel sorry for you if your parents are disinterested in what you hope to achieve - although my Mum is skeptical as fuck - I'm not saying like "stick this shit on the fridge", lol.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 11:42
Perfect Stranger wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

we're not kids?

I feel sorry for you if your parents are disinterested in what you hope to achieve - although my Mum is skeptical as fuck - I'm not saying like "stick this shit on the fridge", lol.

I never said my parents are disinterested? but they dont need to read over everything i write? they can just hear it when it comes out like the rest of the world? they're supportive as fuck now of my music but i just dont see the point in what your saying? like when i have sex im not gonna show my parents the used condom? lol, they dont gotta see everything
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 24 Mar 2013 - 12:17
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Essence wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

What do they say?

we're not kids?

I never said my parents are disinterested? but they dont need to read over everything i write? they can just hear it when it comes out like the rest of the world? they're supportive as fuck now of my music but i just dont see the point in what your saying? like when i have sex im not gonna show my parents the used condom? lol, they dont gotta see everything

Lol, I don't get my parents to read over everything.
I'd be there for awhile if I did.
My main point was them coming to some of my gigs or giving me money for a train ticket to get too a studio.
All good.
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 15:38
with my parent

"don't ask questions and you wont get answers" ignorance is bliss

better that way Big Grin

my little sister on the other hand ehhh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum