Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Love and Hate Empty Love and Hate

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 4:23
Tell me guys what do you love and hate about hip hop. I have to do a monologue on anything I love and/or hate, so I chose Hip-Hop. I want to get some feedback, so I can get some ideas. For example, I hate most mainstream rap because of the annoying beats, or I hate most mainstream rap because the lyrics are really repetitive sometimes. I love most rap from the 90's because the lyrics were almost always from the heart, etc. Of course I'm going to add detail, but can you guys please give some ideas. Thank you!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Love and Hate Empty Re: Love and Hate

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 20:32
Please guys, I'd like some feedback. I'm not asking for a whole page. I just need a few ideas.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 21:32
I hate most mainstream rap - and music in generel - because they get way too many money, most sell out for the money (as I understand, who wouldnt?) and some of them are completely talentless like 2 chainz. I cannot see how he is so much better than the majority in hip hop. I can understand why people like lil wayne even tho his lyrics are shit and does not make sense; it sounds good (if you like pop i guess) just look at Gangnam Style. Nobody knows wtf its about but its the most viewed video on youtube. Popculture is just greedy. Luckely with youtube and social media like facebook & twitter it makes it easier for newcoming artists to become bigger than they would without but then again when a dude called justin bieber have the entire youth of girls behind him it makes it hard to compare him to someone with an elder audience. I have no longer a big hate against bieber. But when a dude like Ludacris decides to make a song with him its obviously sellout x100.

Therefore I hate when a person becomes mainstream like hopsin is becoming. Most new fans are total idiots and think all of his songs are like sag my pants and think IMOH5 is revolutionary in hip hop and does not know who swizzz is. On the other hand I want Hop to have succes so I live with it.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - 21:38
Chokey wrote:I hate most mainstream rap - and music in generel - because they get way too many money, most sell out for the money (as I understand, who wouldnt?) and some of them are completely talentless like 2 chainz. I cannot see how he is so much better than the majority in hip hop. I can understand why people like lil wayne even tho his lyrics are shit and does not make sense; it sounds good (if you like pop i guess) just look at Gangnam Style. Nobody knows wtf its about but its the most viewed video on youtube. Popculture is just greedy. Luckely with youtube and social media like facebook & twitter it makes it easier for newcoming artists to become bigger than they would without but then again when a dude called justin bieber have the entire youth of girls behind him it makes it hard to compare him to someone with an elder audience. I have no longer a big hate against bieber. But when a dude like Ludacris decides to make a song with him its obviously sellout x100.

Therefore I hate when a person becomes mainstream like hopsin is becoming. Most new fans are total idiots and think all of his songs are like sag my pants and think IMOH5 is revolutionary in hip hop and does not know who swizzz is. On the other hand I want Hop to have succes so I live with it.

Thanks for the input man. I greatly appreciate it, especially since you wrote like a fucking essay. Hopsin 3 I'm definitely going to use some of this and I'll be sure to put you Chokey in my sources.

One more thing guys, it doesn't have to be all about why you hate mainstream. Can I get some examples of why you love classic hip-hop shit from the 90s because if I only talk about why I hate mainstream. I will get a lot more haters, and all my black classmates will probably beat me up for making any negative comment on their god (2 Chainz).
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 16 Feb 2013 - 3:23
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:I hate most mainstream rap - and music in generel - because they get way too many money, most sell out for the money (as I understand, who wouldnt?) and some of them are completely talentless like 2 chainz. I cannot see how he is so much better than the majority in hip hop. I can understand why people like lil wayne even tho his lyrics are shit and does not make sense; it sounds good (if you like pop i guess) just look at Gangnam Style. Nobody knows wtf its about but its the most viewed video on youtube. Popculture is just greedy. Luckely with youtube and social media like facebook & twitter it makes it easier for newcoming artists to become bigger than they would without but then again when a dude called justin bieber have the entire youth of girls behind him it makes it hard to compare him to someone with an elder audience. I have no longer a big hate against bieber. But when a dude like Ludacris decides to make a song with him its obviously sellout x100.

Thanks for the input man. I greatly appreciate it, especially since you wrote like a fucking essay. Hopsin 3 I'm definitely going to use some of this and I'll be sure to put you Chokey in my sources.

One more thing guys, it doesn't have to be all about why you hate mainstream. Can I get some examples of why you love classic hip-hop shit from the 90s because if I only talk about why I hate mainstream. I will get a lot more haters, and all my black classmates will probably beat me up for making any negative comment on their god (2 Chainz).
personally I think the late 90s/early 20s were the best. Even tho I dont consider a certain period to be "the best" it was just the one I grew up to and thats' why I like it. It made me like hiphop and rap.
and btw too many 90s rappers are overrated.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 2:56
Tell me guys why do you like hip hop. Plz give me reasons too.

Please provide some feedback. I have homework due tomorrow!!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 9:17
Coolguy 127 wrote:Tell me guys why do you like hip hop. Plz give me reasons too.

It's like saying why you like blue more than other colors. it cannot be described sipmle imo. personally I've loved it since I can remember. loved Eminems song more than others when I was young. Why? I dont know. Everyone as an individual has a different view on everything and in this case you can only speak for yourself and therefore you can not give a reason why the majority of this forum like hip hop. there will be 100 different reasons.
thats just my opinion. cannot tell if im right or wrong tho.
Why do you like girls rather than boys? It's just in our blood. Same with hip hop!
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 19 Feb 2013 - 9:49
Chokey wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Tell me guys why do you like hip hop. Plz give me reasons too.

It's like saying why you like blue more than other colors. it cannot be described sipmle imo. personally I've loved it since I can remember. loved Eminems song more than others when I was young. Why? I dont know. Everyone as an individual has a different view on everything and in this case you can only speak for yourself and therefore you can not give a reason why the majority of this forum like hip hop. there will be 100 different reasons.
thats just my opinion. cannot tell if im right or wrong tho.
Why do you like girls rather than boys? It's just in our blood. Same with hip hop!
Please don't start this debate lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum