Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Artists you love w/ fans you hate! Empty Artists you love w/ fans you hate!

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:05
Chamillionaire is one of them. Can't stand his fucking fans. Most are just....retarded. It's sad.
Hop's fans lately have been gettin' bad as OF's. Which is sad, can't stand dumbasses. NOT YOU GUYS, THOUGH! That's why I stuck around here, lol.
Anonymous

Artists you love w/ fans you hate! Empty Re: Artists you love w/ fans you hate!

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:16
Have to agree with you on the Hop fans. Also, Odd Future fans. Those are almost as bad as Juggalos..
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:17
Lube wrote:Those are almost as bad as Juggalos..

I actually am a juggalo. Surprising, I know. I completely agree, though. A lot of them just make me wanna bitch slap them with that "WHOOP WHOOP, MCL GUYZ, FAM YO, FAM"
Just stupid. Angry

Last edited by iH3artSatan666 on Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:20; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:20
I have no problem with Juggalos, just as long as they don't get up in my face acting like complete morons haha. I didn't peg you for a Juggalo, you're pretty chill.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:22
Lube wrote:I have no problem with Juggalos, just as long as they don't get up in my face acting like complete morons haha. I didn't peg you for a Juggalo, you're pretty chill.

They do that all the time, though. It even pisses me off. I just wanna say shut the fuck up. I was with a few friends one time, fucking OUT OF IT. Seriously, wasn't payin' attention to anything around me, and I almost got jumped by like 4 dudes because I had a Twiztid shirt on and didn't hear them yell "much clown love". Like what the fuck? It isn't war, man. Chill.

And yeah, most people never do.

EDIT: I probably wouldn't have yelled it back, though. lol. Woulda acknowledged them, that's about it.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:26
Juggalos are by far the worst I've come across... followed by the odd Future fans. Also, it's good to see a Juggalo who seems to know what he's talking about for once. Thumbs Up
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:27
Agreed completely.

Frankie wrote:Also, it's good to see a Juggalo who seems to know what he's talking about for once. Thumbs Up

Thanks. Lol. Cool
Anonymous

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:44
Frankie wrote:Also, it's good to see a Juggalo who seems to know what he's talking about for once. Thumbs Up

Word!

I really do hate most OF fans.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:55
Jugallo's tbh....I grew up around a GRIP of em...they were all literally just nuts....they took the ICP lyrics to heart and it got em hated on....ICP is all about self made hard working rappers...Like Jay said, "I didn't have to be "Found", I made this shit without getting signed"...True hustlers, but their fans can be fuckin idiots.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 6:56
GangusKahn wrote:Jugallo's tbh....I grew up around a GRIP of em...they were all literally just nuts....they took the ICP lyrics to heart and it got em hated on....ICP is all about self made hard working rappers...Like Jay said, "I didn't have to be "Found", I made this shit without getting signed"...True hustlers, but their fans can be fuckin idiots.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
I don't even like ICP.
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 8:28
2Pac. Most of his fans, who shouldn't even be considered as real ones, are idiots. Believing in conspiracy theories ala Suge Knight killed him, not listening to Biggie just because they were beefing, claiming 2Pac is the greatest while dismissing anyone else even if they haven't heard a song from that artist, etc.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 8:30
Nevermind wrote:2Pac. Most of his fans, who shouldn't even be considered as real ones, are idiots. Believing in conspiracy theories ala Suge Knight killed him, not listening to Biggie just because they were beefing, claiming 2Pac is the greatest while dismissing anyone else even if they haven't heard a song from that artist, etc.

Yeah, I agree.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:31
Im a fan of ICP but most Fans are just completely Garbage Ive been to this years Gathering though
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 16:35
Nevermind wrote:2Pac. Most of his fans, who shouldn't even be considered as real ones, are idiots. Believing in conspiracy theories ala Suge Knight killed him, not listening to Biggie just because they were beefing, claiming 2Pac is the greatest while dismissing anyone else even if they haven't heard a song from that artist, etc.

I am a Pac and Biggie fan, but I agree with you here bro, the conspiracy theories are a load of bullshit in my opinion.. People need to accept the fact that Pac and BIG died
Nevermind
Nevermind
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 17:05
Fitzyy wrote:

I am a Pac and Biggie fan, but I agree with you here bro, the conspiracy theories are a load of bullshit in my opinion.. People need to accept the fact that Pac and BIG died

Definitely man.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:13
the obvious, Odd Future fans. bunch of ignorant jackasses.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 3 Sep 2011 - 18:35
Here's why I think a lot of OF fans suck huge dick - most of them are hipsters. Hipsters, as everyone knows, are bad people.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum