Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Mark us wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?

If I had Sex with a 5 year old you should call me sick. But If I was 18 and my girlfriend 17 and we had Sex, would anybody be outraged? Both girls would be under age, but you have to admit that there is a huge difference.
This is how I see it too


_________________

STRANGEgenius

avatar
Moderator
24 and 15 is way different than 18 and 17 tho.


_________________
http://rateyourmusic.com/~STRANGEgenius
check out GameLuster.com ; you know you do ;)

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
STRANGEgenius wrote:24 and 15 is way different than 18 and 17 tho.

Yes that is true, but I think Mark Us didn't mean age difference. I think he what he means by difference is that one did not even start growing boobs or having any sort of puberty experience(if that makes sense) and the 17 year old already probably has fully developed breasts and has a clear understanding of what sex is.

One thing I wanna add to this is that I've seen multiple 14/15 year olds who look like their fully developed, which means they look like women and I don't think it's a problem if Marcus had sexual feelings for her.

liftthat

avatar
Moderator
P touchy subject. Lots of factors in this tbh. Depends on if the girls body was developed, if she was mentally mature enough to handle sex/relationships & other things.

The age alone isn't too much of a big deal, lots of people have parents with pretty big age differences. Like a 58 year old father-45 year old mother, 32 year old father-26 year old mother. In many of cultures, girls marry young. Some younger than 15. Western culture isn't any more correct or right than others.

Donut think any of us can really speak on it 5bh.

Plus...


_________________


▪█──────█▪

Top 50 Hip Hop albums 2012:
----> http://i.imgur.com/zZ2wo.jpg

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.
17 years old are kids as well. do you have anything against banging them too? You can take advantage of them as well. You can do that with every bitch no matter age.
I see your point but do you for a fact know hop banged her? Lets chill for a minute. Hop says he doesn't date bitches who fuck on first date. Im very sceptical of him banging this girl without her being 100% sure and shit. He's not stupid so he knew he would get fucked if she told on him if they did.

Every girl with alcohol in her blood, ends at the toilet with my DNA all over her face, slut! It's not about taking advantage more about using and I dont see hop using this girl.

I don't really have the patience to read all that because I already know it's gonna end in some horrible joke, lol... but to answer your 1st question: No. I would not bang a 17 year old, legal or not. I'd rather bang a chick in her 20's that has experience and some kinda of functioning brain.
yeah cause sex is all about the other partners intelligence Hopsin 6


btw this is a 17 year old girl.


_________________

Frankie


Administrator
liftthat wrote:

2truuuue m8. If there's hair on the muff, she's old enough.

Tbfh.

King

avatar
Registered Member
under 18 is ok only if theres a 3 years difference like 16 and 19 but it also depends on other factors, it's not only about the age, age just happens to be a huge part of it.

Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.


_________________

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
King wrote:Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.


_________________

Perfect Stranger

avatar
News Poster
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.

What about those 16 year old girls you said who sucked your dick when you were 16?


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:under 18 is ok only if theres a 3 years difference like 16 and 19 but it also depends on other factors, it's not only about the age, age just happens to be a huge part of it.

Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.
so 16 & 19 is ok but 16 & 20 is not?


_________________

ELEVEN


Registered Member
Reading through this thread it reminds me of this.

Katz Inf Gang

avatar
Registered Member
Anyone who has ACTUALLY communicated with a 15 year old girl, and communicated with a 19 year old girl, KNOWS that they are extremely different.

The whole thing just comes down to whether or not you give a fuck that they aren't intellectually where they will be in a few years.


Fuck whoever you want to fuck. Big whoop. But don't act like there isn't a difference between an under 18 and over 18 year old girl.

http://www.infgang.com

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Mark us wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?

If I had Sex with a 5 year old you should call me sick. But If I was 18 and my girlfriend 17 and we had Sex, would anybody be outraged? Both girls would be under age, but you have to admit that there is a huge difference.

That's a one year difference. Early twenties and 15 is much more than one year. To Hopsin, that 15yr old girl SHOULD be a kid.

Fuck. I'm 17 and I don't even look at 15 year olds in that way.

Mark us

avatar
Registered Member
Would anybody mind if a 15 year old boy had a 24 year old girlfriend? Of course it seems strange, but I wouldn't complain about it.


_________________



"As much as I may have pretended otherwise, for so long, all I wanted was to be like other people. To feel what they felt. But now that I do, I just want it to stop."

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
I really just don't care what Hopsin does unreleated to music. He was in Special Ed so we already know he's bound to do weird shit. Unless he puts out a song about how he loves to fuck underage girls I'm fine.

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:I really just don't care what Hopsin does unreleated to music. He was in Special Ed so we already know he's bound to do weird shit. Unless he puts out a song about how he loves to fuck underage girls I'm fine.
this. his personal life is none of our buisness really.


_________________

cmason37

avatar
Registered Member
So thats where Maximus' sig comes from. Busta Rhymes But seriously this is fucked up.


_________________
akaDan wrote:Hop is the whitest black guy that ever existed.

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
the big question is... did she have nice titties at the age of 15? if so then he's excused.


_________________

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.


_________________

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
I'm all for fun & games. I'm sure everyone here knows that at this point. But you guys are gross as fuck if you really think it's okay for 25 year olds guys to even be talking to a 14 year old girl on the internet.


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Fuck Nat Whore-ley, that bitch and her girlfriend Street Skolla. Why the fuck is Skolla still trying to go after Hopsin. He lost the second he put that *diss*. How long has he been at this? Over 1 year or something like that. Fucking idiot. He can't rap for shit either.

Whatever here's the video.



_________________

BabySmacker

avatar
Moderator
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.


if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.


if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age


_________________

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Moderator
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.


if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age

You should have been born about 200 years ago. You'd fit in nicely during that time period.

Dizzy


_________________

http://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum