Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

+27
ChynnaDoll
The Real Red Rainbows
Norway kills
PeadarBoyd
Jeet
CHA53
hopsintupac
cmason37
BabySmacker
Katz Inf Gang
ELEVEN
Perfect Stranger
King
Frankie
liftthat
Coolguy 127
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Mark us
Trimss
Grandmaster
dukeblue
41OMaXiMuS
iSigh
Chokey
Roddy213
Buddie
31 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:23
Mark us wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?

If I had Sex with a 5 year old you should call me sick. But If I was 18 and my girlfriend 17 and we had Sex, would anybody be outraged? Both girls would be under age, but you have to admit that there is a huge difference.
This is how I see it too
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile

Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 23:03
24 and 15 is way different than 18 and 17 tho.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 0:37
STRANGEgenius wrote:24 and 15 is way different than 18 and 17 tho.

Yes that is true, but I think Mark Us didn't mean age difference. I think he what he means by difference is that one did not even start growing boobs or having any sort of puberty experience(if that makes sense) and the 17 year old already probably has fully developed breasts and has a clear understanding of what sex is.

One thing I wanna add to this is that I've seen multiple 14/15 year olds who look like their fully developed, which means they look like women and I don't think it's a problem if Marcus had sexual feelings for her.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 1:25
P touchy subject. Lots of factors in this tbh. Depends on if the girls body was developed, if she was mentally mature enough to handle sex/relationships & other things.

The age alone isn't too much of a big deal, lots of people have parents with pretty big age differences. Like a 58 year old father-45 year old mother, 32 year old father-26 year old mother. In many of cultures, girls marry young. Some younger than 15. Western culture isn't any more correct or right than others.

Donut think any of us can really speak on it 5bh.

Plus...

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 2 50oz0
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 1:34
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.
17 years old are kids as well. do you have anything against banging them too? You can take advantage of them as well. You can do that with every bitch no matter age.
I see your point but do you for a fact know hop banged her? Lets chill for a minute. Hop says he doesn't date bitches who fuck on first date. Im very sceptical of him banging this girl without her being 100% sure and shit. He's not stupid so he knew he would get fucked if she told on him if they did.

Every girl with alcohol in her blood, ends at the toilet with my DNA all over her face, slut! It's not about taking advantage more about using and I dont see hop using this girl.

I don't really have the patience to read all that because I already know it's gonna end in some horrible joke, lol... but to answer your 1st question: No. I would not bang a 17 year old, legal or not. I'd rather bang a chick in her 20's that has experience and some kinda of functioning brain.
yeah cause sex is all about the other partners intelligence Hopsin 6

Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 2 Zahia_dehar_02
btw this is a 17 year old girl.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 2:01
liftthat wrote:Nat Morley suggests Hopsin is a Pedophile  - Page 2 50oz0

2truuuue m8. If there's hair on the muff, she's old enough.

Tbfh.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 2:38
under 18 is ok only if theres a 3 years difference like 16 and 19 but it also depends on other factors, it's not only about the age, age just happens to be a huge part of it.

Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 3:14
King wrote:Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 8:05
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I don't give a fuck what country or world you live in. If you are over 18, you should not be having sex with a 15 year old. 15 year olds are still kids and it's easy for older people to take advantage of them. Pedophiles are people with mental deficiencies that can't get with anyone their own age worth fucking. Gross. And if an adult ever tried to have sex with my 15yr old daughter (assuming I have one at some point) I will personally castrate that motherfucker.

What about those 16 year old girls you said who sucked your dick when you were 16?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 10:21
King wrote:under 18 is ok only if theres a 3 years difference like 16 and 19 but it also depends on other factors, it's not only about the age, age just happens to be a huge part of it.

Hopsin seems to be really important in skollas life lol.
so 16 & 19 is ok but 16 & 20 is not?
ELEVEN
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 10:56
Reading through this thread it reminds me of this.

Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 11:06
Anyone who has ACTUALLY communicated with a 15 year old girl, and communicated with a 19 year old girl, KNOWS that they are extremely different.

The whole thing just comes down to whether or not you give a fuck that they aren't intellectually where they will be in a few years.

Fuck whoever you want to fuck. Big whoop. But don't act like there isn't a difference between an under 18 and over 18 year old girl.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 17:33
Mark us wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Mark us wrote:I think this is bullshit. Ok, legally he would be a pedophile, but in my definition a phedophile is someone who likes to have sex with kids. And kids means really kids like 7 years old. But every 13 year old girl can be sexually attracting like a grown women nowadays.

So because you are attracted to them it's okay to have sex with them? WTF kind of logic is that man?

If I had Sex with a 5 year old you should call me sick. But If I was 18 and my girlfriend 17 and we had Sex, would anybody be outraged? Both girls would be under age, but you have to admit that there is a huge difference.

That's a one year difference. Early twenties and 15 is much more than one year. To Hopsin, that 15yr old girl SHOULD be a kid.

Fuck. I'm 17 and I don't even look at 15 year olds in that way.
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 18:26
Would anybody mind if a 15 year old boy had a 24 year old girlfriend? Of course it seems strange, but I wouldn't complain about it.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 19:46
I really just don't care what Hopsin does unreleated to music. He was in Special Ed so we already know he's bound to do weird shit. Unless he puts out a song about how he loves to fuck underage girls I'm fine.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 12 Jan 2013 - 20:03
AlwaysRaw wrote:I really just don't care what Hopsin does unreleated to music. He was in Special Ed so we already know he's bound to do weird shit. Unless he puts out a song about how he loves to fuck underage girls I'm fine.
this. his personal life is none of our buisness really.
cmason37
cmason37
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 19:53
So thats where Maximus' sig comes from. Busta Rhymes But seriously this is fucked up.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 13 Jan 2013 - 20:52
the big question is... did she have nice titties at the age of 15? if so then he's excused.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 21:11
Chokey wrote:his personal life is none of our buisness really.

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 21:23
BabySmacker wrote:

You're saying that on this website? Of all the disturbing threads about Hopsin's personal life, this is what we shouldn't be worried about? SwizZz 2
Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 21:41
I'm all for fun & games. I'm sure everyone here knows that at this point. But you guys are gross as fuck if you really think it's okay for 25 year olds guys to even be talking to a 14 year old girl on the internet.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 14 Jan 2013 - 22:44
Fuck Nat Whore-ley, that bitch and her girlfriend Street Skolla. Why the fuck is Skolla still trying to go after Hopsin. He lost the second he put that *diss*. How long has he been at this? Over 1 year or something like that. Fucking idiot. He can't rap for shit either.

Whatever here's the video.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 3:52
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Hopsin 3 he got punani.good for hop. I dont care what race, age, etnicity or if she sniffed glue.
We need to focus more on look and less on age, gender etc.. The outside is always the important not the inside. If she looks 18 outside, play ball.

if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 8:39
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

if a 15 year old looks 18, that doesn't mean her MIND is that of an 18 year olds

this is a horrible justification. it's like preying on the weak even if you believe you're causing no harm and have good intentions.
Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 15 Jan 2013 - 15:01
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Chokey wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

Again. Do you have sex with girls who are intellectually smart or girls who are hot? If we only talk sex I take the 2nd. Big boobs, nice ass, flat stomach = dont mind age

You should have been born about 200 years ago. You'd fit in nicely during that time period.

Dizzy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum