Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Eminem Headlining British Festivals Empty Eminem Headlining British Festivals

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:36
Eminem Headlining British Festivals Xq1cq

SwizZz 1

I hate the world.
Registered Member

Eminem Headlining British Festivals Empty Re: Eminem Headlining British Festivals

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:52
Lol typical haters.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Eminem Headlining British Festivals Empty Re: Eminem Headlining British Festivals

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 19:57
I'm stunned by the ignorance. I mean its like, I don't even like football (soccer) but I'd go watch Messi/Ronaldo play because they're the fucking dons at what they do.

People don't appreciate talent...
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:01
Why are they mad?
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:05
iSigh wrote:Why are they mad?

Well I looked it up and it seems that Rock, Punk, Alternative, Indie, and Metal have tended to dominate this event. So they are probably all pissed off Rock fans or just predominantly Rock fans that don't like Rap music. . I looked up last years event, it does seem rather odd that Eminem would headline this years.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:10
He's been there in the past.

and OF performed this year, along with people like Azealia Banks.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 20:42
Those are generally people that hate rap.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 22:02
I always said i'd never go to Reading or Leeds here in the UK because the 'indie' kids it attracts have the most fucked up attitude and it just makes me want to throttle them all.

But damn it'd be a shame to miss Eminem.

Btw, i'm a metalhead/rock music guy, always have been, always will. They're not, they're faggot indie kids who just moan about everything.
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Mon 10 Dec 2012 - 22:12
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:I always said i'd never go to Reading or Leeds here in the UK because the 'indie' kids it attracts have the most fucked up attitude and it just makes me want to throttle them all.

But damn it'd be a shame to miss Eminem.

Btw, i'm a metalhead/rock music guy, always have been, always will. They're not, they're faggot indie kids who just moan about everything.

Frustrating init. I'll listen to absolutely ANYTHING with a good tune. I was into reggae and punk long before I started listening to hip-hop, but these morons just refuse to listen to anything that isn't a 4 piece indie band called 'The [something]' that's just as bland as the last.

Definitely going to see Em if I can though.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum