Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So did Hop ever make his million?

+12
Coolguy 127
Cannonspike1994
K.Kerr
Trimss
adeem
King
BabySmacker
STRANGEgenius
Chokey
AlwaysRaw
anthonyFv
16 posters
Go down
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

So did Hop ever make his million? - Page 2 Empty Re: So did Hop ever make his million?

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 18:55
I don't know how old you guys are, but when you grow up things become a lot more expensive when you have bills to pay without mummy's help.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

So did Hop ever make his million? - Page 2 Empty Re: So did Hop ever make his million?

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 19:21
akaDan wrote:I don't know how old you guys are, but when you grow up things become a lot more expensive when you have bills to pay without mummy's help.
Im 18 (nearly 19) I live in my own apartment. I pay for everything myself. I could easily buy a mac if I worked besides my school.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 20:57
Depends on your lifestyle if you can afford it or not, generally speaking the average person could afford it if they really wanted it. So it depends.. some people have more responsibilities than others or know how to manage themselves better than others.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:48
I just realized how much of a Zwis thread this is.
Did he make his million? Idk let me check Hopsins fucking bank account and I'll get bank to you...
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Thu 6 Dec 2012 - 22:54
Chokey wrote:
akaDan wrote:I don't know how old you guys are, but when you grow up things become a lot more expensive when you have bills to pay without mummy's help.
Im 18 (nearly 19) I live in my own apartment. I pay for everything myself. I could easily buy a mac if I worked besides my school.

It's great that you don't have to work while you get money from school. What kind of school is that? I'm just wondering how things work where you live is all.

In the UK, I have a lot of friends that struggle to get by/can't afford to rent their own places while working full time jobs at my age (21).
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum