Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR!

+15
proswervez
SdoubleT
ELEVEN
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
King
StuFace
Trimss
Chokey
akaDan
anthonyFv
Captain Calamity
semaj116
knockmathers
19 posters
Go down
Registered Member

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Empty Re: TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR!

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 9:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:so can someone summarise it please?

i cbf watching 26 minutes of Hop.

Jokerr uploads that first clip of the phone call.

So Hop has finally had enough and he wants to settle this shit once and for all. So he invited Jokerr to his Tinychat...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerredited1

So Hop is on there calling Jokerr out. Not sure if Jokerr was actually ever on there but it's possible he could have seen what was going on. Hop continues on that he wants to settle this and Jokerr wants to make it public on Facebook so let's make it public. Right now is the chance to end it, get everything out in the open.
Fav quote: "I know you're online, you're on Facebook right now, you live on Facebook, YOU ARE FACEBOOK"

Jokerr doesn't go for it...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr2edited1

So now wtf? Jokerr is trying to rationalize him not coming on? LOL The time for talk is done, that's all Jokerr has been doing is talking....Umm I mean typing shit. So now Hop wants to talk to him on chat and Jokerr bitches out? Lol but it gets worse...

Jokerr proceeds to get on his own tinychat (sorry I don't have the actual post, must be deleted or something) and he starts talking shit on there....again. I remember I was one of the people who was like "YO HOP JOKERR IS ON HIS TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW" So Hop is like ok, Imma go on there right now, so Hop leaves and goes into Jokerr's TC.

Hop jumps on webcam but Jokerr kicks him, at first I thought ok maybe he kicked him by accident because he was kicking everyone who tried to get on cam. Then Hop gets on cam again and says "Yo What up, we gonna talk now or what?" Jokerr kicks him again, and bans him from the chat...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr3edited1

So now Jokerr is trying to rationalize these actions, saying that the time for talk is over again lol. So this is the time he posts the 2nd recorded phone clip.

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr4edited1
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Empty Re: TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR!

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 10:51
Oh, G didnt miss anything. it was a mess tho
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 10:57
HopNation wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:so can someone summarise it please?

i cbf watching 26 minutes of Hop.

Jokerr uploads that first clip of the phone call.

So Hop has finally had enough and he wants to settle this shit once and for all. So he invited Jokerr to his Tinychat...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerredited1

So Hop is on there calling Jokerr out. Not sure if Jokerr was actually ever on there but it's possible he could have seen what was going on. Hop continues on that he wants to settle this and Jokerr wants to make it public on Facebook so let's make it public. Right now is the chance to end it, get everything out in the open.
Fav quote: "I know you're online, you're on Facebook right now, you live on Facebook, YOU ARE FACEBOOK"

Jokerr doesn't go for it...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr2edited1

So now wtf? Jokerr is trying to rationalize him not coming on? LOL The time for talk is done, that's all Jokerr has been doing is talking....Umm I mean typing shit. So now Hop wants to talk to him on chat and Jokerr bitches out? Lol but it gets worse...

Jokerr proceeds to get on his own tinychat (sorry I don't have the actual post, must be deleted or something) and he starts talking shit on there....again. I remember I was one of the people who was like "YO HOP JOKERR IS ON HIS TINYCHAT RIGHT NOW" So Hop is like ok, Imma go on there right now, so Hop leaves and goes into Jokerr's TC.

Hop jumps on webcam but Jokerr kicks him, at first I thought ok maybe he kicked him by accident because he was kicking everyone who tried to get on cam. Then Hop gets on cam again and says "Yo What up, we gonna talk now or what?" Jokerr kicks him again, and bans him from the chat...

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr3edited1

So now Jokerr is trying to rationalize these actions, saying that the time for talk is over again lol. So this is the time he posts the 2nd recorded phone clip.

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR! - Page 4 Hopvsjokerr4edited1

thanks so much for this, you sir are awesome.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 12:30
And Hop said that Jokerr asked to join Funk Volume about a year ago
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 18:31
Jokerr should have just quit after the permanent enemy release. He just made himself look like a bitch last night.
Captain Calamity
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 20:15
But even if both had talked on TinyChat, wouldn't either side just be hear say, it could be taken that either person is skewing the truth/exaggerating different point, I am sure the Jokerr realized this and thought it might be better to release Hopsin saying stuff in his own words and then tryin to get people to realize how he has flip flopped(hate that phrase LOL) on several things. But even then people are now thinking that Jokerr used a voice changer to fake hop's voice on those recordings LOL
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 22:09
proswervez wrote:And Hop said that Jokerr asked to join Funk Volume about a year ago
best move was to not sign him
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 22:59
I listened to this whole thing thinking Eminem had forgot how to rap... and then I realized I've been trolled. lolol
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 23:03
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I listened to this whole thing thinking Eminem had forgot how to rap... and then I realized I've been trolled. lolol

hmmm?
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 19 Nov 2012 - 23:46
Chokey wrote:
proswervez wrote:And Hop said that Jokerr asked to join Funk Volume about a year ago
best move was to not sign him

Yeah he would of ended up in a label with people he hated and would have to act all fake around them haha.
bumshiv
bumshiv
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 0:36
This is getting interesting lol, is there a video of the tinychat?
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:20
All the interesting shit goes down once my laptop breaks.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:38
iSigh wrote:All the interesting shit goes down once my laptop breaks.
lol that sucks. Happened to me before. Really it wasn't that interesting because when everyone got on Hop's tinychat there was basically no point because people were commenting every half a second and it was lagging like crazy. So then he kicked a bunch of people out (including me) and changed the password. Then I guess they talked about soda and Hop's shoe size. The whole Jokerr thing was kinda interesting when he released the phone calls but then it just got outplayed and annoying.
It was interesting, but now I really don't care.

Last edited by anthonyFv on Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:41; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:40
bumshiv wrote:This is getting interesting lol, is there a video of the tinychat?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 20 Nov 2012 - 1:43
anthonyFv wrote:
bumshiv wrote:This is getting interesting lol, is there a video of the tinychat?
lol I wasn't here at the beginning, the first part was so true.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum