Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

TUNE IN!! TINYCHAT HOP ON THE JOKERRR!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
knockmathers wrote:
Chokey wrote:this is a war. the cam war. stupid people everywhere. I actually think Jokerr accidently kicked hop. but who knows. anyway how fucking hard can it be to run a fucking tinychat. kick the ones who are on cam god damn!

you seriously think that even tho the jokerr said that he didn't want to talk to him on tinychat when hop came, he said no no im not going to talk to him and then he left tinychat.. it's wasn't accidentally. the jokerr is the biggest pussy with the biggest mouth in history O.o
well I didnt hear that. the shit is fucked and i turned my audio off for 2 mins.... so I guess it wasnt an accident anyway.


_________________

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
hops live with tanner and a couple others in his. pw = hopsin


_________________

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

StuFace


Registered Member
"
Hopsin, the time for talk is over. You're trying to lure me into to TinyChat so you can go to your fans and say 'Look I tried to talk to him but he wouldn't come.' You know good and goddam well you have my phone number, but WHAT YOU SAY IN PRIVATE IS NEVER THE SAME AS WHAT YOU SAY IN FRONT OF THE FANS!

So what's the use in talking to you. Talking is done. It's time for action. Leave FV, and admit to your fans you're a fraud. Stop playing devils advocate and start over from scratch, and we/I will support you. Everyone deserves a second chance, but NOT without first coming to terms with your past and owning up to it. You know that many of your fans are still brainwashed, and you're trying to use that to your advantage with this bullshit Tinychat stunt. Be a man. Walk away and start over.
"

-The Jokerr

Honestly, Hopsin can hold that against him. Hopsin wants to fight back, and he won't do it through song. Jokerr's been waiting for Hop to respond. He will, but Jokerr's too pussy to go on an online chat room with Hopsin, with other people watching. I thought Jokerr wanted to publicly expose Hop, now he just wants to talk with him on the phone again? Thing is, he'd probably record it anyway.

http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
jokerr's facebook: I 'Pussied OUT'? The time for talk was long ago. All Hopsin is is TALK. Actions speak louder than words. Nothing that can be said at this point can CHANGE THE FACTS. Call me a pussy all you want, it's nothing new. That coward move is pathetic and only supports what I've been saying to ANYONE who is not a brainwashed fan. I'm not going to stoop to his level. The TRUTH will remain regardless of what names you call me or however Hopsin tries to skew the past to his advantage.


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
akaDan wrote:hops live with tanner and a couple others in his. pw = hopsin
godamm Ive been putting the wrong password the whole time, I thought it was "HOPSIN" with all caps like the other guy said.smh

King

avatar
Registered Member
I still want to know why jokerr rage quit and kept kicking hopsin.
I thought he wasn't a coward.. he had the perfect opportunity to say anything to him in public rather then bits of a phone call.


_________________

Chokey

avatar
Registered Member
fuck this jokerr bitched out, hop cant control his camshow and I need to get up in 6 hours. goodbye.


_________________

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
uh... that wasnt actually drake, right?


_________________

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

anthonyFv


Registered Member
WTF Drake is on!!!

3582

avatar
Registered Member
LMFAO It looks like Drake, I think it actually is HAHAHA


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
akaDan wrote:uh... that wasnt actually drake, right?
nah. People do this all the time with Bieber and stuff. If it was Drake then he wouldn't sit their rocking back and forth smiling.


_________________

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
ITS A FAKE DRAKE.
People do this all the time.
He probably got this from a Drake livestream or something


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
lol I like how Drake is just sittin there, and nobody notices Dizzy

3582

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:ITS A FAKE DRAKE.
People do this all the time.
He probably got this from a Drake livestream or something

Oh ok Lmao makes sense, I never really use tinychat.


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
akaDan wrote:uh... that wasnt actually drake, right?
nah. People do this all the time with Bieber and stuff. If it was Drake then he wouldn't sit their rocking back and forth smiling.

thats what i thought

anthonyFv


Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:ITS A FAKE DRAKE.
People do this all the time.
He probably got this from a Drake livestream or something
oh, I feel stupid. i was wondering why he just kept lookin at his phone. I have been trolled. Other 2

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Chokey wrote:tanner just joined hahhaha this is amuzing
Woa wtf was happening earlier?
Jokerr Hop and Tanner?? All in one???
C'mon someone has to have recorded this.


_________________

Buddie

avatar
Registered Member
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:tanner just joined hahhaha this is amuzing
Woa wtf was happening earlier?
Jokerr Hop and Tanner?? All in one???
C'mon someone has to have recorded this.

Please tell me someone did


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
I just got kicked off or somethin all of a sudden and now I can't get back on. Did they change the password??

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
yeah hop changed the password because it was lagging to much with 600 people


_________________

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

3582

avatar
Registered Member
Tanner wasn't on at the same time as Jokerr. Tanner tried to ask a question but it was lagging so bad (because of all the people that kept getting on cam) his cam kept freezing. So nothing really even happened there.


_________________
Knock Madness is a universal euphemism for the madness that knocks inside us each and everyday. - Hopsin

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
akaDan wrote:yeah hop changed the password because it was lagging to much with 600 people
what is it?


_________________

anthonyFv


Registered Member
so whats the new password??? anyone know

akaDan

avatar
Registered Member
he wont tell anyone the new password because its too laggy to do anything with 600+ people


_________________

"If you had to turn your test in today, do you think you would pass it, or would you rest in the flames?"

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Bunch of noob fans going.
Should we go to Jokerrs chat? Is anyone still there?


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum