Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

+22
TheBlackYeti
Perfect Stranger
Norway kills
iScyko
Nidac_7
proswervez
ChynnaDoll
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
Trimss
ScubaDivingPanda
AlwaysRaw
Roddy213
King
Buddie
FactoryOfEmbers
hopsintupac
anthonyFv
Jeet
SdoubleT
STRANGEgenius
26 posters
Go down
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:36
The level of faggotry just gets higher and higher.

Who the fuck cares if Jarren embarrassed some Jokerr fan for showing up after talkin tough online?

Notice how Jokerr won't leave his house to do anything about this shit? *smh*
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:37
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The level of faggotry just gets higher and higher.

Who the fuck cares if Jarren embarrassed some Jokerr fan for showing up after talkin tough online?

I bet you Hopsin cares a lot.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:44
Buddie I know you like The Jokerr and so do I. But that doesn't mean he's always right. In the video the guy doesn't even seem to be offended or anything.

I met Jarren and he's REALLY a nice guy. He asked us if we wanted something to drink, he asked where I'm from, started talking to us, he thanked us for being there, he even got me a picture with Hopsin. So I really don't think he's an idiot.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:53
The jokerr is glad this happened tbh.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:28
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:The level of faggotry just gets higher and higher.

I bet you Hopsin cares a lot.
Clearly not because that show was a while back and they're currently traveling the world together doing shows.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:29
Trimss wrote:Buddie I know you like The Jokerr and so do I. But that doesn't mean he's always right. In the video the guy doesn't even seem to be offended or anything.

I met Jarren and he's REALLY a nice guy. He asked us if we wanted something to drink, he asked where I'm from, started talking to us, he thanked us for being there, he even got me a picture with Hopsin. So I really don't think he's an idiot.

I hear what you're saying man and if I seem like I'm taking sides and agreeing with him too much than I apologize. However, I agree with The Jokerr 100% on everything he said in "Permanent Enemy."

I have talked with Jarren multiple times and I used to be a huge supporter of him and was one of the people who pushed to get him signed to FV. I saw a ton of potential in him and enjoyed his music, but he has failed to live up to the expectations I had for him.

I'm not saying Jarren is a bad guy at all because the fact of the matter is, he isn't. He's a really funny, outgoing, and fun dude to be around. But he shouldn't have done what he did.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:33
Don't you think you're jumping the gun a bit? IIRC, the dude hasn't even done his first project for Funk Volume yet.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:40
i dont see anything in this video?
Roddy213
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:41
So it turns out the video I posted earlier is the dude that Jokerr claims that Jarren bullied.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:51
lmao Jokerr made it way more dramatic than it was.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:55
Chokey wrote:lmao Jokerr made it way more dramatic than it was.

lol I agree haha but I enjoyed the video and would like to see them fight
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:58
Buddie wrote:

Yeah The Jokerr video made me think Jarren pulled up a skinny little white dude up on the stage and grab a random beer and pulled the whole cup over him and then spit him in the face and screamed "HE IS WITH THE JOKERR BWAHHAHAHAAHHAAH!".
tbh I think Jarren would win a fight.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 20:59
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Yeah The Jokerr video made me think Jarren pulled up a skinny little white dude up on the stage and grab a random beer and pulled the whole cup over him and then spit him in the face and screamed "HE IS WITH THE JOKERR BWAHHAHAHAAHHAAH!".

I would bet serious money that The Jokerr would win. He's a lot bigger and stronger than you think.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 21:09
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I would bet serious money that The Jokerr would win. He's a lot bigger and stronger than you think.
how you know how strong he is? SwizZz 1
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 21:40
LMFAO @4:05 when you can hear the bells on his hat jingle REALLY loud

he calls jarren a pussy....yet this nigga is wearing a jingle bell hat....WTF

jokerr....
just sit the fuck down already!!!
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 23:30
MK's POV
A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... - Page 2 20bc05cb6b2e49a0ab7f487
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 23:43
proswervez wrote:MK's POV
MK didn't only smack the fuck outta Jokerr, he said what needed to be said. Jokerr caused the problems. I am sure of that and this just underlined it. As well as MK I think Jokerr has talent but he uses it in the wrong way; like Bane in batman to make it really simple. Why use all your energy all the time, every day on something negative and hatefull? He didn't have anything on Tech and dissed him anyway, he dissed FV because he didn't win a contest and made problems what the fuck? It's not beef it's whining. Butthurt diss. Hopsin used his negative sides to make (some) positive music and a lot of people liked it and look where is now. I aint saying that Hop's positive music is the cause of his buzz and fame but many people liked it. Even when Hop makes negative music (its all good now as an example) I still get the positive thing out of it as well as I get the negative out of his positive music. But with Jokerr I just only get the negative shit all the time and it's annoying. He is too blind to see that he is human himself and make mistakes.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:04
I don't give a shit about who's right or who's wrong anymore, I just want to hear some good music out of this.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:07
proswervez wrote:MK's POV
Finally! Something I agree with 100%
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:18
Buddie wrote:I don't give a shit about who's right or who's wrong anymore, I just want to hear some good music out of this.
Other 1 you want beef, fights, hate, aggression, more disses and anything that creates drama.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:26
Everyone lost except MK A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... - Page 2 ReggieShrug
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 0:30
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:I don't give a shit about who's right or who's wrong anymore, I just want to hear some good music out of this.
Other 1 you want beef, fights, hate, aggression, more disses and anything that creates drama.

Yes! There's nothing better than watching two of my favorite artists beefing:D

Actually I wish that they would have stayed friends, but since that's never happening, I'll take the drama haha
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 1:02
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:

Yes! There's nothing better than watching two of my favorite artists beefing:D

Actually I wish that they would have stayed friends, but since that's never happening, I'll take the drama haha
If I liked Jokerr I sure would want the same but since I am not a fan of the faggot I really hope FV do not respond - if they do (I can live with it) but hold it on 1 diss song and not more!

King wrote:Everyone lost except MK A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... - Page 2 ReggieShrug
If 2 of your friends get this bitchy and behave childish and annoying all the time I would not call you the winner. As MK said it's gon too far. He didnt win. Everyone lost - besides Dame who sits with the money laughing his ass off giving the finger to Jokerr and tells Benton to get him another champagne bottle. $$$$$$. He got dissed and he isn't even a fucking artist hahah he fucking won.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 1:03
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 2:22
ScubaDivingPanda wrote:Jokerr over exaggerating everything as usual. If a kid was talking shit & came to my show to try punk me & film it, I'd do the same shit ..but with urine.

That would mean you would be walking around with a bottle of urine.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum