Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

+22
TheBlackYeti
Perfect Stranger
Norway kills
iScyko
Nidac_7
proswervez
ChynnaDoll
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
Trimss
ScubaDivingPanda
AlwaysRaw
Roddy213
King
Buddie
FactoryOfEmbers
hopsintupac
anthonyFv
Jeet
SdoubleT
STRANGEgenius
26 posters
Go down
Registered Member

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... Empty A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:23
Jarren Benton

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... Empty Re: A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:35
oh he mad, very very mad.

bitch move by Jarren.
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... Empty Re: A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave...

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 13:48
oh shut up jokerr. big deal.. its not that big of a deal. who cares. akon picked one of his own fans up over his head and tossed him! lol
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 14:28
SdoubleT wrote:oh shut up jokerr. big deal.. its not that big of a deal. who cares. akon picked one of his own fans up over his head and tossed him! lol
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 14:48
I agree with everything he said whole heartedly.Like StrangeG said that was definitely a bitch move on Jarrens part.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 14:55
Jarren is a good rapper but he is a pussy as a person! Good video!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 15:45
SdoubleT wrote:oh shut up jokerr. big deal.. its not that big of a deal. who cares. akon picked one of his own fans up over his head and tossed him! lol

so its okay for artists to put beer over a fans head?
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 15:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:

so its okay for artists to put beer over a fans head?

Yeah, it is when the 'fan' has been chatting shit online saying he's going to 'call you out' on stage and film it and shit. Guy had it all coming, and Jokerr needs to STFU.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:40
If there was a 6'2 black guy wearing a Jokerr hat then Jarren wouldn't have done shit. But since the dude was a skinny ass white dude, he knew that he couldn't defend himself. Jarren is fucking retarded. Nobody in their right mind would try to hit him back when theirs hundreds and hundreds of Funk Volume supporters around him and security guards everywhere.

I would love to see this fight go down. Jarren wouldn't have a chance.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:42
If the way the jokerr is picturing the story is true then this is messed up.

A Message To Hopsin's Pussy Crackhead Slave... D52dd7d4757e4587a4a3047

This is like street skolla going to a Hopsin show just for the sake of hating and repping novi novak and saying fuck Hopsin and then Hopsin pouring juice on his head. I know hopsin wouldn't do that. Hopsin would not steep so low as to defend himself in that manner.

Last edited by King on Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:48; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Repetition)
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:45
King wrote:If the way the jokerr is picturing the story is true then this is messed up.

This is like street skolla going to a Hopsin show just for the sake of hating and repping novi novak and saying fuck Hopsin and then Hopsin pouring juice on his head. I know hopsin wouldn't do that though, everyones different. Hopsin would not steep so low as to defend in that manner.

Hopsin would NEVER do that. He's too good of a person for that.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:47
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:If the way the jokerr is picturing the story is true then this is messed up.

This is like street skolla going to a Hopsin show just for the sake of hating and repping novi novak and saying fuck Hopsin and then Hopsin pouring juice on his head. I know hopsin wouldn't do that though, everyones different. Hopsin would not steep so low as to defend in that manner.

Hopsin would NEVER do that. He's too good of a person for that.

Exactly even when street skolla was talking shit in tiny chat hopsin was just laughing his ass off lol.
Roddy213
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 17:54
Did this happen just now or a while ago?

Cos it doesn't seem any different from what he did here, @2:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuNHwry8wA&feature=plcp

Either way, What Jarren did obviously wasn't right, but he could of done a lot worse. A drink being poured over you is nothing to get so angry about. Acting like he assaulted the dude.

Last edited by Roddy213 on Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:03; edited 1 time in total
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:01
I live in Arizona like Jokerr and missed two Hopsin concerts, I'm gonna have to go to the next one and see if Jokerr shows up, shit will go down.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:06
Roddy213 wrote:Did this happen just now or a while ago?

I was expecting to see a short skinny defenseless white kid, this guy looked like he just laughed it off and took it chill, i doubt it's him.

Edit: I just noticed he smacked his hat off in the beginning, i guess it is him, my bad.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:13
King wrote:

I was expecting to see a short skinny defenseless white kid, this guy looked like he just laughed it off and took it chill, i doubt it's him.

Edit: I just noticed he smacked his hat off in the beginning, i guess it is him, my bad.
could be him but there's a few things, Jarren and the kid both looked happy, this happened a while ago and the Jokerr is just addressing the situation so idk if it was this
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:14

Either way, What Jarren did obviously wasn't right, but he could of done a lot worse. A drink being poured over you is nothing to get so angry about. Acting like he assaulted the dude.
what the fuck was the kid at 1:15 doing? He was like cooking?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

could be him but there's a few things, Jarren and the kid both looked happy, this happened a while ago and the Jokerr is just addressing the situation so idk if it was this

I did not see him knock his hat off first but when I saw that I realized that it HAD to be him because it matches the situation perfectly. Just expected the situation to be a lot more serious and involving a completely defensless "kid" so Im confused.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:29
King wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
King wrote:

yea, i thought it'd be way more dramatic. If this was the situations Jokerr is talking about then I lost all respect for Jokerrs disses so far

I did not see him knock his hat off first but when I saw that I realized that it HAD to be him because it matches the situation perfectly. Just expected the situation to be a lot more serious and involving a completely defensless "kid" so Im confused.
ScubaDivingPanda
ScubaDivingPanda
Registered Member
http://www.twitter.com/AyHay | https://www.facebook.com/AyHayMusi

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 18:57
Jokerr over exaggerating everything as usual. If a kid was talking shit & came to my show to try punk me & film it, I'd do the same shit ..but with urine.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:13
Jarren is the nicest member in the crew. I met him and chilled with him for like 15 minutes and he was cool as fuck. I don't believe this bullshit.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:16
Trimss wrote:Jarren is the nicest member in the crew. I met him and chilled with him for like 15 minutes and he was cool as fuck. I don't believe this bullshit.

It actually happened though.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:20
Buddie wrote:
Trimss wrote:Jarren is the nicest member in the crew. I met him and chilled with him for like 15 minutes and he was cool as fuck. I don't believe this bullshit.

I know, but if the guy was here to try and humiliate him and stuff I don't give a fuck. If I was a rapper and some guy who doesn't like me try to ruin my show, I don't give a fuck about being nice to him. You know what I mean?

Of course if he did it just because he was a Jokerr fan that sucks. But then again, I don't believe he did it for that reason.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:34
Trimss wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I know, but if the guy was here to try and humiliate him and stuff I don't give a fuck. If I was a rapper and some guy who doesn't like me try to ruin my show, I don't give a fuck about being nice to him. You know what I mean?

Of course if he did it just because he was a Jokerr fan that sucks. But then again, I don't believe he did it for that reason.

Personally, if someone came to my show with that intention then I would just laugh it off. We all know that Hopsin would never do that to someone who paid money to see his show. The only reason Jarren did that was because he knew the guy couldn't defend himself. That's being a coward in my eyes. There's no way he would have done that to someone bigger and stronger than he was.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 17 Nov 2012 - 19:35
Buddie wrote:
Trimss wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Personally, if someone came to my show with that intention then I would just laugh it off. We all know that Hopsin would never do that to someone who paid money to see his show. The only reason Jarren did that was because he knew the guy couldn't defend himself. That's being a coward in my eyes. There's no way he would have done that to someone bigger and stronger than he was.

We don't know him to assume that..
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum