Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles Empty Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles

Tue 13 Nov 2012 - 4:13

lol

That girl wanted the D tbh..
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles Empty Re: Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 19:09
HA HAAA!!!
he said im getting the fuck outta here lol XD

I was there at the cypher though, that was in dallas ^_^
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles Empty Re: Hopsin fighting back for his shoe/ Off top freestyles

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 20:02
His shoes are like Micheal Jordan's in "Like Mike". If you wear them you will be able to rap amazingly on the spot, but with one condition.....You aren't aloud to release any of your amazing songs.EVER.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 21:12
If I was at the Hop concert today I would steal his undies Hopsin 5
ChynnaDoll
ChynnaDoll
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/ChynnaDollTM

Thu 15 Nov 2012 - 22:28
Chokey wrote:If I was at the Hop concert today I would steal his undies Hopsin 5

THIS
akaDan
akaDan
Registered Member

Sun 18 Nov 2012 - 22:33
Someone stole Dizzy's shoe at the Manchester gig too, but they threw it back when he was back on stage. It was pretty funny. Awesome gig.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum