Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video Empty Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 6:10

Excuse my ignorance, but I hadn't seen this footage before and it turns out Jarren's hypeman is the stoner in IMOH5, didn't know this, tbh.

What relation did the others in the video have to FV?
Registered Member

Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video Empty Re: Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 6:22
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, but I hadn't seen this footage before and it turns out Jarren's hypeman is the stoner in IMOH5, didn't know this, tbh.

What relation did the others in the video have to FV?

Well if that's the case then the others were probably fans, or part of the FV team in some way.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video Empty Re: Jarren Bentons Hypeman is in The Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Video

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 10:07
The stoner in imoh5 is a friend or someone that helps fv.. He was also in the hop madness video I also remembered he was tagged in a pic with hopsin on his fb... I think they are old friends and now he is helping the whole fv crew but I ain't sure...
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 11:12
I remember him saying on twitter he needs 4 people to shoot the imoh5 vid so if your a fan in the area than hit him up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 22:31
That dude is awkward as fuck (Jarrens hypeman)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum