Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo Empty Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 21:46
http://soundcloud.com/smka/jarren-benton-og-ron-c-move

I think this is the worst song Jarren Benton has ever released. The chorus is fucking garbage and Hopsin should be kicking himself for allowing this guy to release this awful music.

I used to like Jarren Benton, but after Freebasing With Kevin Bacon and his recent music, I've grown to hate this dude's music. Just terrible.
King
King
Registered Member

Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo Empty Re: Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 22:17
I approve this hate thread Thumbs Up

Hes still a good rapper even though hes not always making good music, know what I mean?
I don't even bother listening to some of his stuff, I bet his track with RA is dope though.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo Empty Re: Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 22:43
King wrote:I approve this hate thread Jarren Benton & OG Ron C - Move Back ft. Gangsta Boo 1476364148

Hes still a good rapper even though hes not always making good music, know what I mean?
I don't even bother listening to some of his stuff, I bet his track with RA is dope though.

He is a good rapper no doubt, but like SwizZz he doesn't use his talent to his full potential.

If Hopsin would have heard this song a year ago he would have thought this was whack. There's no way Hopsin actually thinks this is good music.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 22:52
I'm slowly beginning to side with most of you that Jarren is pretty wack.His music is getting worse and worse as time goes on.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Mon 29 Oct 2012 - 23:29
Am I the only one on here that likes chopped and screwed music.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 15:36
Nidac_7 wrote:Am I the only one on here that likes chopped and screwed music.
yes Hopsin 3
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 18:33
anthonyFv wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:Am I the only one on here that likes chopped and screwed music.
yes Hopsin 3

i took no one replying to me as a yes. lol
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 19:15
You guys are fucking idiots. This song is just a chopped remix of a song that's been released. The original is alright, though not one of the best tracks on the Kevin Bacon tape.

What makes you guys think Hopsin has any control over these INDEPENDENT ARTISTS on the label. If you've ever watched any interview with Dizzy or Jarren they both have the exact same reason for joining FV, and that is creative control. It doesn't matter what Hopsin thinks. Though when I saw this song live Hop seemed to enjoy it and was dancing and stuff.

If you hate him after Freebasing with Kevin Bacon then what would lead you to think this song is new at all. Actually this song is even older than that mixtape. You guys hate so hard. Which is fine, by all means share your opinion... but at least have a clue about the music your bashing. It's very apparent this is on SMKA's profile. He's simply affiliated with Jarren Benton. He has nothing to do with FV.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:20
DGCK wrote:You guys are fucking idiots. This song is just a chopped remix of a song that's been released. The original is alright, though not one of the best tracks on the Kevin Bacon tape.

What makes you guys think Hopsin has any control over these INDEPENDENT ARTISTS on the label. If you've ever watched any interview with Dizzy or Jarren they both have the exact same reason for joining FV, and that is creative control. It doesn't matter what Hopsin thinks. Though when I saw this song live Hop seemed to enjoy it and was dancing and stuff.

If you hate him after Freebasing with Kevin Bacon then what would lead you to think this song is new at all. Actually this song is even older than that mixtape. You guys hate so hard. Which is fine, by all means share your opinion... but at least have a clue about the music your bashing. It's very apparent this is on SMKA's profile. He's simply affiliated with Jarren Benton. He has nothing to do with FV.
*you're Canibus

Nah but I completely I agree....the whole reason artists hate being on a contract is the lack of creative control & the royalties, FV would be completely hypocritical if hop controls whatever music they put out.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:27
DGCK wrote:You guys are fucking idiots. This song is just a chopped remix of a song that's been released. The original is alright, though not one of the best tracks on the Kevin Bacon tape.

I agree with most of this and I knew that this was a original song that was just chopped. I'm not saying Hopsin should be in total control of FV, but he should be able to realize that this song (chopped or not) is terrible. As owner of the label, Hopsin should have control over the quality of music his artists put out. If the music is bad then don't you think Hopsin should try his best to put him in the right direction? Someone from FV needs to listen to Jarren Benton's music and ask themselves, "Is this really good quality music? If not, what can we do to help his music to sound better?"
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:52
Buddie wrote:

I agree with most of this and I knew that this was a original song that was just chopped. I'm not saying Hopsin should be in total control of FV, but he should be able to realize that this song (chopped or not) is terrible. As owner of the label, Hopsin should have control over the quality of music his artists put out. If the music is bad then don't you think Hopsin should try his best to put him in the right direction? Someone from FV needs to listen to Jarren Benton's music and ask themselves, "Is this really good quality music? If not, what can we do to help his music to sound better?"

and thats how a major was born lol.

Lets wait until jarrens next project comes out, only jarren can guide himself.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 21:59
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:

and thats how a major was born lol.

Lets wait until jarrens next project comes out, only jarren can guide himself.

I agree. Jarren has a lot of potential as an artist.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 22:46
Buddie wrote:

I love Jarren's music and plenty of other people do. Just because some people on these forums don't dig it doesn't make it bad music. They don't need to change anything about the label IMO. Except maybe SwizZz's lack of output.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 1 Nov 2012 - 23:18
DGCK wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I love Jarren's music and plenty of other people do. Just because some people on these forums don't dig it doesn't make it bad music. They don't need to change anything about the label IMO. Except maybe SwizZz's lack of output.

I was one of the biggest Jarren Benton supporters back in 2011/early 2012. I really enjoyed his music and was pushing to get him on FV, but he has been putting out average-below average music ever since he got signed and I just want him to realize that he is a lot better rapper than the product he is putting out.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum