Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin?? Empty Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin??

Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 16:19
I know like 95-99% of people would prefer Hop, and personally, I love both of them almost equally. However Hopsin still wins out for me, but recently I have seen a lot of people who say they like Dizzy over Hop, so just wonderin if any of you do, and possibly tell me why.
I made this video a while back when I was actually pretty undecided.(not spamming with my videos,I was gonna make this thread anyways and I forgot I made this video.)
King
King
Registered Member

Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin?? Empty Re: Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin??

Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 17:11
I think Hopsin is way better but im fine with people thinking otherwise since they're in the same team right now.
Like they are so different that it does not even matter, if Hopsin rapped like dizzy and had about 5-6 years less experience then things might be different.

Last edited by King on Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 19:04; edited 1 time in total
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin?? Empty Re: Any of you by chance prefer Dizzy over Hopsin??

Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 17:39
They're too different for me to compare, but I do prefer Hopsin. Dizzy might be my second favorite, probably tied with SwizZz.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 18:20
Dizzy's new songs are mediocre compared to his old ones. I like them equally but I like Hopsin right now more.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sun 28 Oct 2012 - 18:54
Hopsin better flow, better storyteller, more entertaining...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum