Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? - Page 2 Empty Re: You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne?

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 23:15
Chokey wrote:
Joelletjuh wrote:I was talking to Hopsin at the show in Denmark and he said they were working on a Dizzy Wright, Hopsin, Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko collab at the moment
You are 14-year-old girl... what the hell did you do in denmark?
I am a 19 year old boy. I was in Denmark because my girlfriend lives there. We went to the show together. She is also the one on the photo and she is 16 btw:)
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? - Page 2 Empty Re: You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne?

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 0:56
Joelletjuh wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Joelletjuh wrote:I was talking to Hopsin at the show in Denmark and he said they were working on a Dizzy Wright, Hopsin, Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko collab at the moment
You are 14-year-old girl... what the hell did you do in denmark?
I am a 19 year old boy. I was in Denmark because my girlfriend lives there. We went to the show together. She is also the one on the photo and she is 16 btw:)
Thought it was you on the avatar. And somehow, someway I thought your count of posts was your age.. dont know why. Sorry for that.

isnt that kinda far from each other? do you both smoke weed? where does she live? whats her number? do have have pics? PM pics? post pics? whats her name? whats her facebook?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 0:59
long distance relationship is tough when shes a teen.
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 6:51
Last time I checked this were FV forums. Not, let's give some random person relationship advice and then ask personal details of his girlfriend forums.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 7:05
Joelletjuh wrote:Last time I checked this were FV forums. Not, let's give some random person relationship advice and then ask personal details of his girlfriend forums.

i wasn't actually giving advice, was just saying.
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 7:07
I wasn't talking about you, but about Chokey. Sorry, I couldn't quote while on my phone.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 29 Nov 2012 - 7:51
Joelletjuh wrote:Last time I checked this were FV forums. Not, let's give some random person relationship advice and then ask personal details of his girlfriend forums.

Last time I checked this wasn't getting butthurt about Chokey having pedophile like tendencies forums.

Sarcasm
K.Kerr
Registered Member

Tue 4 Dec 2012 - 7:33
Not sure about Dizz with Tech. Like they said, Krizz & Dizz would be tight. Id like to see Dizzy & Kid Cudi on a track!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum