Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? Empty You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne?

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 22:22
You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? 13505411

I think they would do a pretty good track together Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? Empty Re: You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne?

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 22:25
Yeah they could pull it off, maybe add in krizz for the chorus.

Would be dope.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne? Empty Re: You think Dizzy would ever collab with Tech N9ne?

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 22:41
You could put Soulja Boy on a track with Tech and it would be dope
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 22:49
Buddie wrote:You could put Soulja Boy on a track with Tech and it would be dope

Stop exaggerating now lol, put soulja boy on something and it will be ass.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 0:33
Buddie wrote:You could put Soulja Boy on a track with Tech and it would be dope

lmfao, i guess so.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 0:57
Dizzy will collab with em,ludacris,busta rhymes, AND Micheal Jackson before hop ever gets around to it. Hopsin 6
Dizzy will basically live hops dreams tbh.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 2:43
anthonyFv wrote:
Dizzy will basically live hops dreams tbh.

No he will live his own dream, hopsin is on a different lane.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 4:13
Rather Krizz Kaliko than Tech. Dizzy's style is just not that raw but I guess if they made a track about alcohol and weed it would be dope... but then hop would sit in the corner screaming LUCIFERS!!!
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 4:28
Chokey wrote:Rather Krizz Kaliko than Tech. Dizzy's style is just not that raw but I guess if they made a track about alcohol and weed it would be dope... but then hop would sit in the corner screaming LUCIFERS!!!

a song similar to "the wright road" could work out with krizz on the chorus and tech would sound good on the beat.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 5:29
Tech sounds good on any beat, tbh.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 16:37
STRANGEgenius wrote:Tech sounds good on any beat, tbh.

Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Canibus Hopsin 3

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 16:41
King wrote:

Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Canibus Hopsin 3

apart from that, lol.
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 3:30
King wrote:

Lol yeah, that is definitely techs worst track.

I think krizz Kaliko + Dizzy would be pretty dope. Idk about Tech & Dizzy though on a track together though...
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 25 Oct 2012 - 22:18
itd be nice to hear Dizzy n Tech.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 6:22
King wrote:

Pinocchio was fucking awful.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 26 Oct 2012 - 7:36
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Pinocchio was fucking awful.

are you high Hopsin 5
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 10:59
I was talking to Hopsin at the show in Denmark and he said they were working on a Dizzy Wright, Hopsin, Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko collab at the moment
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:17
Joelletjuh wrote:I was talking to Hopsin at the show in Denmark and he said they were working on a Dizzy Wright, Hopsin, Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko collab at the moment
Hopsin 5 Knock Madness?
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:19
anthonyFv wrote:
Joelletjuh wrote:I was talking to Hopsin at the show in Denmark and he said they were working on a Dizzy Wright, Hopsin, Tech N9ne and Krizz Kaliko collab at the moment
Hopsin 5 Knock Madness?
Would make sence. I hope so lol, he didn't say anything about that though.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:21
Joelletjuh wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
Hopsin 5 Knock Madness?
Cool, what else did you guys talk about?
Joelletjuh
Joelletjuh
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 11:26
anthonyFv wrote:
Joelletjuh wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
Hopsin 5 Knock Madness?
Well he told me he regrets Hop Madness a lot and will never drop songs anymore because he feels pushed by his fans. And he also said that when he would get back home from his tour he would start working on Knock Madness. He said he tried in the mobile studio they had with them but it just wasn't the same. I also asked where SwizZz was, then he said SwizZz didn't go because he was working on his album. Further we talked about some of the shows he did in Europe. He liked the one in Iceland best btw:P And then he told that he gets a feeling like it is Christmas when he was walking in Copenhagen. Further not much, just that Fv and Strange Music are all basicly good friends and they would work more with them in the future(collab I mentioned before) I also asked him about Knock Madness and he said that he also takes his time because he is scared of getting all famous. And he still can't understand people recognize him on the streets. So he still has to get used to that I guess lol
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 15:15
Dizzy should do a song with krizz kaliko and not tech n9ne their styles are way to different... Just imo tho
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 16:45
Joelletjuh wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
Joelletjuh wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:
Hopsin 5 Knock Madness?
Well he told me he regrets Hop Madness a lot and will never drop songs anymore because he feels pushed by his fans. And he also said that when he would get back home from his tour he would start working on Knock Madness. He said he tried in the mobile studio they had with them but it just wasn't the same. I also asked where SwizZz was, then he said SwizZz didn't go because he was working on his album. Further we talked about some of the shows he did in Europe. He liked the one in Iceland best btw:P And then he told that he gets a feeling like it is Christmas when he was walking in Copenhagen. Further not much, just that Fv and Strange Music are all basicly good friends and they would work more with them in the future(collab I mentioned before) I also asked him about Knock Madness and he said that he also takes his time because he is scared of getting all famous. And he still can't understand people recognize him on the streets. So he still has to get used to that I guess lol
nice information,my hopes for KM and SwizZz's album are restored finally,and yeah hes going to blow the fuck up when KM drops even if hes already famous like Kendrick Lamar and GKMC,so I understand that part, anyways thanks man! Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 20:53
there should be a collabo between Hop, Lynch, Jarren, Tech & Krizz.

Tech and Dizzy won't make sense on a song.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 28 Nov 2012 - 23:10
You are 14-year-old girl... what the hell did you do in denmark?

STRANGEgenius wrote:there should be a collabo between Hop, Lynch, Jarren, Tech & Krizz.

Tech and Dizzy won't make sense on a song.
Tech can make songs with anyone
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum