Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you rate RAW?

+22
Cannonspike1994
SdoubleT
BabySmacker
DGCK
ImNotGay
achmed420
dukeblue
iSigh
Chokey
CHA53
Kamikaze
Rain
Grandmaster
FactoryOfEmbers
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
anthonyFv
King
mufcFV
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
26 posters
Go down
Registered Member

What do you rate RAW? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you rate RAW?

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:07
Can't we all just agree that the album is a solid 2/10...

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:13
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:
Rain wrote:8/10.

i would've gave it a 9/10 but Baby's Daddy is one of the ugliest songs i've ever heard man.. it just ruined the album.
Agreed. I hate the sound of Babys Daddy so much, an instant skip when it comes on. I don't even think I've made it through the whole song.

I'll give RAW an 8.5 though.

Baby's Daddy is an excellent song, and anyone with lots of adult-life experience with females can relate.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I date a girl that has 2 children (not mine)... so I SHOULD take offense to this song, but I don't because Hop is addressing some true shit.
The beat and flow still sucks. Raw with have done better without it.

The beat & flow suck? Hahaha, okay. Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum. You guys promote the wackest Hopsin songs and hate on the best ones. I've showed Baby's Daddy to mad homies and they all love it.
9/10 pick it as the worst song of the album?

Hence my previous statement: "Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum."
So the majority is wrong because you disagree? Hopsin 3 Maybe we wonder what the fuck you are doing dating girls with 2 children (that is not even yours). I personally dont but some of the weird members on here could

iSigh wrote:8/10, I like Baby Daddy's. I find myself skipping Heather Nicole a lot though.
Just die

Woah faggot, don't make this personal, because I'll ban your weird ass in a heartbeat. 1st and last warning.

The opinions of this forum do not represent the "majority". Not even 5% of Hopsins fans use this forum.
read the black text. With your logic you called me a faggot and therefore made it personal. And you cant ban me for that haha who do you think you are? You called me a faggot - no I will ban YOU! That's not even a reason to be banned 1 day. Dont be a bitch all of a sudden. SwizZz 3

The majority of the forum rate Babby's Daddy the worst. Dont care of youtube or facebook dickriders.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:19
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

i would've gave it a 9/10 but Baby's Daddy is one of the ugliest songs i've ever heard man.. it just ruined the album.
Agreed. I hate the sound of Babys Daddy so much, an instant skip when it comes on. I don't even think I've made it through the whole song.

Baby's Daddy is an excellent song, and anyone with lots of adult-life experience with females can relate.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I date a girl that has 2 children (not mine)... so I SHOULD take offense to this song, but I don't because Hop is addressing some true shit.

The beat & flow suck? Hahaha, okay. Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum. You guys promote the wackest Hopsin songs and hate on the best ones. I've showed Baby's Daddy to mad homies and they all love it.

Hence my previous statement: "Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum."
So the majority is wrong because you disagree? Hopsin 3 Maybe we wonder what the fuck you are doing dating girls with 2 children (that is not even yours). I personally dont but some of the weird members on here could

iSigh wrote:8/10, I like Baby Daddy's. I find myself skipping Heather Nicole a lot though.
Just die

Woah faggot, don't make this personal, because I'll ban your weird ass in a heartbeat. 1st and last warning.

The opinions of this forum do not represent the "majority". Not even 5% of Hopsins fans use this forum.
read the black text. With your logic you called me a faggot and therefore made it personal. And you cant ban me for that haha who do you think you are? You called me a faggot - no I will ban YOU! That's not even a reason to be banned 1 day. Dont be a bitch all of a sudden. SwizZz 3

The majority of the forum rate Babby's Daddy the worst. Dont care of youtube or facebook dickriders.

We all joke and call eachother names. You took it beyond that. You know what? 3 day ban. Give you some time to think about what an annoying douchebag you've become.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:39
7.5/10
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:06
I would totally give it a 10 out of 10 boners. I gotta be honest, RAW is what made me wanna straddle Hop like a Black Bronco. I can't wait to meet him & I hope we get off to a good start. If I end up sucking his dick on the 1st night, I'll be in heaven.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:39

What do you rate RAW? - Page 2 22911754

Dude Baby's Daddy is beast-mode. Try dating a girl with a kid and that song gets so much better. I think that's one of the better songs on the album. I GET SO MAD WHEN PPL HATE ON BABYS DADDY GRR..

Raw is 8/10 for me. It's seriously a real album. I love the amateur feeling it has. Makes me feel like anyone could make a good album if they rap well enough. It's purely a skill based album. He didn't need great hooks or production value for people to love it.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:46
Baby's Daddy is a good song, and I don't even relate to it. Panic
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 20:02
Baby's Daddy is a good song, but it's the worst song on the album IMO.

There are a lot better songs that he made during the RAW era that would have been a better choice to put on the album.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 20:43
BabySmacker wrote:Baby's Daddy is a good song, and I don't even relate to it. Panic

this.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 20:55
Related to the thread at hand.

SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:08
8 or 9 out of 10 love that fucking album. still banging it

SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 21:10
DGCK wrote:

What do you rate RAW? - Page 2 22911754

Dude Baby's Daddy is beast-mode. Try dating a girl with a kid and that song gets so much better. I think that's one of the better songs on the album. I GET SO MAD WHEN PPL HATE ON BABYS DADDY GRR..

Raw is 8/10 for me. It's seriously a real album. I love the amateur feeling it has. Makes me feel like anyone could make a good album if they rap well enough. It's purely a skill based album. He didn't need great hooks or production value for people to love it.

love babys daddy

"you aint puttin me through the stress, i put your baby in a pillowcase and beat it to death"

that line makes that song insane lol
Cannonspike1994
Cannonspike1994
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 22:02
9/10
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 23:13
Buddie wrote:Baby's Daddy is a good song, but it's the worst song on the album IMO.

There are a lot better songs that he made during the RAW era that would have been a better choice to put on the album.
Agree with this 100%
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 23:14
BabySmacker wrote:Related to the thread at hand.

Not related to this, Chokey could shit all over Hop tbh
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 23:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hop looked up to Chokey as one of his influences in rap tbh
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 23:57
I love Baby's Daddy, it's fucking brilliant. It's got some wicked lines and a nice bouncy beat.

I actually hated it at first and used to skip it, but after giving it a few listens it's dope.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 8:23
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

Just die

I swear you're like the first person I've seen who gets more retarded as time goes on lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 8:32
i still can't get over the ANAL SEX KILLS comment, lmfao.
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 11:23
I rate it M for Mature.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 16:57
Norway kills wrote:I rate it M for Mature.

What do you rate RAW? - Page 2 Abduct10
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 18:19
anthonyFv wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if Hop looked up to Chokey as one of his influences in rap tbh
agreed.
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 19:56
8/10

I think there are worse songs on there than Baby's Daddy too.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sun 14 Oct 2012 - 20:18
8.25/10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum