Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you rate RAW?

+22
Cannonspike1994
SdoubleT
BabySmacker
DGCK
ImNotGay
achmed420
dukeblue
iSigh
Chokey
CHA53
Kamikaze
Rain
Grandmaster
FactoryOfEmbers
41OMaXiMuS
Buddie
anthonyFv
King
mufcFV
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
26 posters
Go down
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

What do you rate RAW? Empty What do you rate RAW?

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:44
Based on lyrics, production, flow, delivery, messages, depth etc etc

What would you rate RAW out of 10?

Last edited by Jeet on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:46; edited 1 time in total
Registered Member

What do you rate RAW? Empty Re: What do you rate RAW?

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:45
2/10 tbh
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:46
7/10.
mufcFV
Banned Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 10:49
8/10
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 11:51
HopNation wrote:2/10 tbh

Hopsin 4
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 12:15
HopNation wrote:2/10 tbh
SwizZz 2
8.5/10
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 12:37
Production: 7
Lyrics: 9
Flow: 10

9/10 Overall
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 12:47
8/10
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 14:19
9/10.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:03
7/10
Rain
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 15:46
8/10.

i would've gave it a 9/10 but Baby's Daddy is one of the ugliest songs i've ever heard man.. it just ruined the album.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:09
8/10
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:10
Rain wrote:8/10.

i would've gave it a 9/10 but Baby's Daddy is one of the ugliest songs i've ever heard man.. it just ruined the album.
Agreed. I hate the sound of Babys Daddy so much, an instant skip when it comes on. I don't even think I've made it through the whole song.

I'll give RAW an 8.5 though.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:13
CHA53 wrote:

Agreed. I hate the sound of Babys Daddy so much, an instant skip when it comes on. I don't even think I've made it through the whole song.

Baby's Daddy is an excellent song, and anyone with lots of adult-life experience with females can relate.

EDIT: Just to clarify, I date a girl that has 2 children (not mine)... so I SHOULD take offense to this song, but I don't because Hop is addressing some true shit.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
CHA53
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:14
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

Baby's Daddy is an excellent song, and anyone with lots of adult-life experience with females can relate.
Oh believe me--I can relate to the content completely.. But I do not fuck with the sound of the song itself at all.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:07
9/10
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:08
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

EDIT: Just to clarify, I date a girl that has 2 children (not mine)... so I SHOULD take offense to this song, but I don't because Hop is addressing some true shit.
The beat and flow still sucks. Raw with have done better without it.
Rain
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:30
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

okay it's something to relate too.. but this song does NOT define RAW in any way.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:37
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

The beat & flow suck? Hahaha, okay. Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum. You guys promote the wackest Hopsin songs and hate on the best ones. I've showed Baby's Daddy to mad homies and they all love it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:41
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

The beat & flow suck? Hahaha, okay. Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum. You guys promote the wackest Hopsin songs and hate on the best ones. I've showed Baby's Daddy to mad homies and they all love it.
9/10 pick it as the worst song of the album?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:42
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

Hence my previous statement: "Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum."
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 17:52
8/10, I like Baby Daddy's. I find myself skipping Heather Nicole a lot though.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

Hence my previous statement: "Sometimes I wonder about the people on this forum."
So the majority is wrong because you disagree? Hopsin 3 Maybe we wonder what the fuck you are doing dating girls with 2 children (that is not even yours). I personally dont but some of the weird members on here could

iSigh wrote:8/10, I like Baby Daddy's. I find myself skipping Heather Nicole a lot though.
Just die
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:05
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
CHA53 wrote:

So the majority is wrong because you disagree? Hopsin 3 Maybe we wonder what the fuck you are doing dating girls with 2 children (that is not even yours). I personally dont but some of the weird members on here could

iSigh wrote:8/10, I like Baby Daddy's. I find myself skipping Heather Nicole a lot though.
Just die

Woah faggot, don't make this personal, because I'll ban your weird ass in a heartbeat. 1st and last warning.

The opinions of this forum do not represent the "majority". Not even 5% of Hopsins fans use this forum.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:07; edited 2 times in total
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:06
8.789/10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum