Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin? Empty Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin?

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 15:48
Ok, I saw that that new dude, Jumpy, said that he got into FV through Dizzy, and it made me wonder if any of you guys got introduced to Funk Volume first by Dizzy, SwizZz, Jarren, or maybe even DJ Hoppa?
BTW, I got into Hopsin first, but then also got into Dizzy before he was even signed to Fv.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin? Empty Re: Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin?

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 18:45
Is this another one of your threads where a random thing pops up into your head and gives you inspiration to post it on the forums? Cool Anyway Hopsin got me interested in Hopsin's music funnily enough. Strange that isn't it Big Grin? Then from Hopsin I learnt about SwizZz due to their songs together. Then I listened to SwizZz's own songs. Then I was there when FV introduced the new 2 signings - Dizzy and Hoppa. Listened to them a bit. Then FV signed Jarren and this is how I heard of him (well actually I remember when Hopsin made a status saying 'this guy is dope' and it was Jarren's Skitzo song before he was signed to FV)
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin? Empty Re: Did any of you guys get introduced to FV by anyone besides Hopsin?

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 18:50
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Is this another one of your threads where a random thing pops up into your head and gives you inspiration to post it on the forums? Cool Anyway Hopsin got me interested in Hopsin's music funnily enough. Strange that isn't it Big Grin? Then from Hopsin I learnt about SwizZz due to their songs together. Then I listened to SwizZz's own songs. Then I was there when FV introduced the new 2 signings - Dizzy and Hoppa. Listened to them a bit. Then FV signed Jarren and this is how I heard of him (well actually I remember when Hopsin made a status saying 'this guy is dope' and it was Jarren's Skitzo song before he was signed to FV)
same here,btw i said the inspiration for this post was that new member said he actually learned of dizzy first
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:08
Found out about FV through Hopsin, when it was just Hop and Swizzz in the group.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 1:12
same as above ^^
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum