Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if... Empty Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if...

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 17:33
They never decided to sign a new artist with there label every year? I missed the days when it was JUST Hopsin & SwizZz! them 2 were always great to listen to either alone or in a song together. But now they got Dizzy Wright DJ Hoppa & now newly added member Jarren Benton with there group. Im not saying these new guys are bad cuz there not but im just saying i do miss when it was just hopsin & SwizZz. Tell me your take on this? and do you guys miss the old Funk Volume when it was Hopsin & SwizZz?
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if... Empty Re: Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if...

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 17:35
Yes, I actually do miss the old FV
CHA53
Registered Member

Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if... Empty Re: Do you guys think Hopsin & SwizZz would have been bigger if...

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 17:51
I think they could have done without Jarren for now... I do think Dizzy was a good choice though, even though I didn't think so at first... Idk, maybe with time I'll start to like Jarren more, like I did with dizzy.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:09
Nah i think they would be equally as big, the artist signed get bigger therefore making fv a little bit bigger i guess.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:12
2009-2011 FV >>>> Present FV

The quality of the music was just better then. We don't get songs like Lucifer Effect anymore sadly.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:27
buddie wrote:2009-2011 FV >>>> Present FV

The quality of the music was just better then. We don't get songs like Lucifer Effect anymore sadly.

This.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:27
We were introduced to the label with just hop and swizZz so it's understandable if people get concerned with changes.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:48
Shit, well they havent really put out any songs to be saying this. Almost everybody here found out about hopsin probably when raw dropped and a few from haywire so there isnt really any 'old' hopsin. Just gotta wait till KM drops to see how much he's really changed.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 0:33
They(FV) needed Dizzy.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 1:30
Chokey wrote:They(FV) needed Dizzy.

Yeah, he was a good addition to FV, just took a while for some people to catch on, tha foo got lyrics if you listen to alot of his songs. The same could go for jarren but I havent listened to him cept skito yet lol..

Plus there was pretty much only two official hopsin songs after raw.
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 1:48
No it's ok to say Jarren Benton is garbage because it's true.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 6:54

Buddie I love you.

no homo
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 10:52
I do like Dizzy Wright, and DJ Hoppa is good too, but even still, I miss the days of the classic partnership between Hop and SwizZz because they actually knew each other and were friends before Funk Volume.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 12:29
I always forget Hoppa. His beats are very high standards.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 13 Jul 2012 - 16:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Buddie I love you.

no homo

haha it's true!
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 21:34
damn i miss 2008 Hopsin and 2009 FV but i do think Dizzy did get some fans not so sure about Jarren
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum