Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? Empty How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation?

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:16
Haha, I got this message when I put that vid up, and I took it down. I was wondering how many of you would have said Fuck you back because all of you seem to hate him.
How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? A53oHjKpQ0+IAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited by anthonyFv on Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:19; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? Empty Re: How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation?

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:17
i would send him a long message

than send him the Tanner2012 campaign photo.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? Empty Re: How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation?

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:38
I would just take it down.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:39
BabySmacker wrote:I would just take it down.
I know, I did. I just wanted to have it, just so I could have it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:40
dont be a pussay lol.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 14:41
STRANGEgenius wrote:dont be a pussay lol.
haha Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 21:19
I would take it down because I care about fvs artist and acknowledge the fact that hes is doing the right thing by preventing a mass leak.

But some people will say fuck dame in every situation so that's kind of biased depending who you are lol.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 21:58
This. Why would we curse him out?
Wtf man
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 23:08
AlwaysRaw wrote:
This. Why would we curse him out?
Wtf man
I know, thats what I would and did do too. I was just saying because a bunch of people hate him on here.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 30 Sep 2012 - 23:31
*Looks at profile pic and laughs*
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 1:02
He was being nice about it so you should have definitely taken it down. Dame handled this the right way and if I were in this position, I would have taken it down for sure. Even though FV made another dumb move by leaking their own video, this needed to be taken down. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of Dame, but he did the right thing here. Props to him!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 1:31
Buddie wrote:He was being nice about it so you should have definitely taken it down. Dame handled this the right way and if I were in this position, I would have taken it down for sure. Even though FV made another dumb move by leaking their own video, this needed to be taken down. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of Dame, but he did the right thing here. Props to him!
This, i have no problem with dame except for this stupid tour before km
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 1:51
Emblem wrote:
*Looks at profile pic and laughs*

ahaahah lmfao
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 3:07
anthonyFv wrote:
Buddie wrote:He was being nice about it so you should have definitely taken it down. Dame handled this the right way and if I were in this position, I would have taken it down for sure. Even though FV made another dumb move by leaking their own video, this needed to be taken down. Everyone knows I'm not the biggest fan of Dame, but he did the right thing here. Props to him!

I don't think ANYONE would give him so much shit if it wasn't for that.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 3:21
Perfect Stranger wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

I don't think ANYONE would give him so much shit if it wasn't for that.

Nah people always find reasons.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 4:23
I WOULD FUCKING TELL THAT SHITHEAD OFF.

hate Dame, hope Dame crashes the van and dies.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 4:55
STRANGEgenius wrote:I WOULD FUCKING TELL THAT SHITHEAD OFF.

How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? Funny-gifs-shaqs-magic
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 6:12
King wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:I WOULD FUCKING TELL THAT SHITHEAD OFF.

How Many Of You Would Have Said Fuck You Dame in this situation? Funny-gifs-shaqs-magic

lmfaoo
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 14:37
why would I say dame in this situation? I am nice to people, not a douché.

Last edited by Chokey on Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 4:11
Most people hate Dame for terrible reasons that really hold no weight.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:20
I also feel like some people also pretend to hate dame just for the hell of it because it's fun.
Should become a meme

Dame gives advice on facebook - FUCK dame

Dame says Hopsins next single will be his best - FUCK dame

Dame says turn it up! - FUCK dame

Dame says he doesn't like the color blue - FUCK dame

Dame uses the bathroom - FUCK dame

Dame eats food - FUCK dame

Dame breathes air - FUCK dame

Dame does nothing when people say FUCK dame - FUCK dame

Dame loses virginity - FUCK dame

Dame motivates swizZz to drop an album before Detox - FUCK dame

Detox drops - FUCK dame

An old lady steps on a lego - FUCK dame

A bird shits on a car - Dames a bitch

Dizzy
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:24
if Dame spreads his legs - FUCK dame
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 20:54
King wrote:I also feel like some people also pretend to hate dame just for the hell of it because it's fun.
Should become a meme

Dame gives advice on facebook - FUCK dame

Dame says Hopsins next single will be his best - FUCK dame

Dame says turn it up! - FUCK dame

Dame says he doesn't like the color blue - FUCK dame

Dame uses the bathroom - FUCK dame

Dame eats food - FUCK dame

Dame breathes air - FUCK dame

Dame does nothing when people say FUCK dame - FUCK dame

Dame loses virginity - FUCK dame

Dame motivates swizZz to drop an album before Detox - FUCK dame

Detox drops - FUCK dame

An old lady steps on a lego - FUCK dame

A bird shits on a car - Dames a bitch

Dizzy

Fuck Dame!
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:02
Dame saves your life - FUCK dame
A bum on the sidewalk farts - FUCK dame
The sky is blue - FUCK dame
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 1:11
lmfao King

fuck dame.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum