Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hop and Eminem collabed?

+6
Perfect Stranger
King
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
10 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

If Hop and Eminem collabed? Empty If Hop and Eminem collabed?

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 3:54
Well when mentioning things like "Who should Hopsin collab with" and stuff in that nature Eminem pops up. So I made this thread, don't think it's important enough to be in the Hopsin category. Anyways, How would you rather it be, Hopsin featured on an Eminem track, or Eminem featured on a Hopsin track. I think that really does matter.
Hopsin 6
Also, you can talk about anything Eminem & Hopsin related in this thread.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

If Hop and Eminem collabed? Empty Re: If Hop and Eminem collabed?

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:50
Hopsin on an Eminem track produced by Dre would be the best thing to ever happen for both Em and Hop. I think they should make a serious song on Eminem's album first, then Em can return the favor and feature on Hop's album and make a raw/crazy type song.

A serious song on a Cleaning Out My Closet type beat would be phenomenal. They would both pull that off exceptionally well, and you know Hop would try harder than ever before to make his verse as great as possible.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:51
Buddie wrote:Hopsin on an Eminem track produced by Dre would be the best thing to ever happen for both Em and Hop. I think they should make a serious song on Eminem's album first, then Em can return the favor and feature on Hop's album and make a raw/crazy type song.
Don't get my hopes to exciting
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:53
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:Hopsin on an Eminem track produced by Dre would be the best thing to ever happen for both Em and Hop. I think they should make a serious song on Eminem's album first, then Em can return the favor and feature on Hop's album and make a raw/crazy type song.

I don't see them collabing anytime soon, but maybe sometime after Knock Madness releases (around late 2013 or early 2014). I couldn't think of two artists I would rather want to make a song together than these guys.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:57
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I don't see them collabing anytime soon, but maybe sometime after Knock Madness releases (around late 2013 or early 2014). I couldn't think of two artists I would rather want to make a song together than these guys.
yea, there's no way Em hasn't heard of Hopsin by now
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:02
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I'm sure he has, but there are a lot of other artists that Em needs to collab with before Hop IMO.

He's never collabed with Nas which needs to happen. He also needs to collab with Tech, Kendrick Lamar, and a few other artists that have been waiting for a collab. If Knock Madness is as good as it is hyped up to be then there is no doubt in my mind that he would reach out to Hopsin. But Hop just hasn't put out enough music lately to impress someone of his stature.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:03
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

I'm sure he has, but there are a lot of other artists that Em needs to collab with before Hop IMO.

He's never collabed with Nas which needs to happen. He also needs to collab with Tech, Kendrick Lamar, and a few other artists that have been waiting for a collab. If Knock Madness is as good as it is hyped up to be then there is no doubt in my mind that he would reach out to Hopsin. But Hop just hasn't put out enough music lately to impress someone of his stature.
exactly with all of that, like with tech and nas
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:26
The way hop's going at the moment, I don't think it's going to happen to be honest.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:46
Jeet wrote:The way hop's going at the moment, I don't think it's going to happen to be honest.

ditto.

Hops too lazy.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:53
I know for a fact hopsin will try to go hard as fuck on a track with eminem on it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 6:38
King wrote:I know for a fact hopsin will try to go hard as fuck on a track with eminem on it.

True.
But I don't see Em resurrecting Shady and executing it well, tbh.
That's not too say they're going to do a song like that.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 16:44
I think it would be perfect. That is if both Em & Hop took it seriously (& I know Hopsin would for sure). I think their styles would go together quite nicely for a more serious type of song--Something like Ems verse on Airplanes Pt 2.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:29
At this point in there careers, I would much rather it be Em in a Hopsin song, because Hopsin is at a higher point in his music than Em right now.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:37
I would rather it be on an Eminem song. If it's on an eminem song, then there is a good chance it will be a dre beat.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:45
Nidac_7 wrote:I would rather it be on an Eminem song. If it's on an eminem song, then there is a good chance it will be a dre beat.
true, true
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:45
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:I know for a fact hopsin will try to go hard as fuck on a track with eminem on it.

True.
agreed
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 17:47
Perfect Stranger wrote:

True.
exactly what i think, so far i agree with most everyone's saying
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 18:42
Raw Soldiers!!!

How you like me now & soldier (like me) crazy flow and beats GOGOGOGOGO

INSANE & IM not crazy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum