Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FV Posters

+6
STRANGEgenius
Nidac_7
Jeet
Frankie
Buddie
StuFace
10 posters
Go down
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

FV Posters Empty FV Posters

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:33
Since Funk Volume isn't coming to Boston, and the closest show is NY, and the VIP tix are sold out, so it's not worth it to go. Can someone who is going a Meet and Greet ask when the posters will be available online? I've been wanting an FV poster for so long, and now they're selling them, only at shows though.

Also, there are a few other things I'd like to know.

When is FV next coming to Boston? (KM tour?)

Hopsin's thoughts on Slaughterhouse and if he'd collab with them.

Knock Madness updates - new singles, collabs, etc.

Lastly, I work at RapGenius.com and we'd appreciate if someone could get FV (especially Hopsin) to give a shout out to RapGenius.com, we can credit you and post it on our official YouTube page.

Now most of this probably won't be able to happen, but it'd be appreciated.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

FV Posters Empty Re: FV Posters

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:38
The FV Posters will most likely be releasing "soon"

Also, Knock Madness will be released in May of 2015. I know that's a little early, but Hopsin said himself that he wants the album to be released as soon as possible.

He will be dropping a Pre-Knock Madness mixtape in a couple of weeks called "Jesus Madness"

Confirmed Artists for the mixtape:

SwizZz, Dizzy Wright, Jarren Benton, and Pastor Dave.

Last edited by Buddie on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:39; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:39
StuFace wrote:Lastly, I work at RapGenius.com and we'd appreciate if someone could get FV (especially Hopsin) to give a shout out to RapGenius.com, we can credit you and post it on our official YouTube page.

Probably won't happen - he's just too Hollywood at this point. The best you'd get is a shout-out on Funk Volume's Facebook/Twitter.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:40
Frankie wrote:
StuFace wrote:Lastly, I work at RapGenius.com and we'd appreciate if someone could get FV (especially Hopsin) to give a shout out to RapGenius.com, we can credit you and post it on our official YouTube page.

Probably won't happen - he's just too Hollywood at this point. The best you'd get is a shout-out on Funk Volume's Facebook/Twitter.
Word. He probably won't even give these forums a shout out.
StuFace
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:58
Damn. I was gonna get him to shout out RG when I saw him before but I didn't wanna take too much time with Hop the security was yelling and shit, "Leave once you get your autograph". I did ask him if he'd heard of us and he said he had. One of the other RG moderators said he got a shout out from Hopsin a while ago, but he lost the video. I mean we've got shout outs from Nas, A$AP Rocky, Slaughterhouse, Lupe, and a number of other artists, with verified accounts. I tried reaching Hopsin on Skype, but he no longer uses his old Skype.

I was gonna try getting him a verified account, and I talked with the founder of RG, and he said that if Hopsin is gonna get an account, I'll have to talk with him. I tried reaching him and got no response. The day IMOH5 came out, the Rap Genius page posted a link to the lyrics of it, saying Hopsin will be explaining it shortly. He hasn't explained it. But I did find something:

http://rapgenius.com/hopsin

It says he is verified, so if anyone has a way of personally talking to him, can you ask him about this?
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 0:58
Buddie wrote:The FV Posters will most likely be releasing "soon"

Also, Knock Madness will be released in May of 2015. I know that's a little early, but Hopsin said himself that he wants the album to be released as soon as possible.

He will be dropping a Pre-Knock Madness mixtape in a couple of weeks called "Jesus Madness"

I think he switched it to Pastor Dan. Pastor Dave said his schedule is too busy.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:08
Nidac_7 wrote:

I think he switched it to Pastor Dan. Pastor Dave said his schedule is too busy.

Damn really? Pastor Dave was gonna kill that shit for sure! Pastor Dan is good too though, but his flow isn't on par with Pastor Dave's.
StuFace
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:18

[b]

Are you serious? Is he recording on tour or what? And I actually think May 2015 for KM is really early, but he can delay it for however long he wants, because I know he's retiring after that. Anyway, why does he keep saying 2013 if it comes out in 2015, he's just gonna leave more fans disappointed.

On a side note - Anyone know the deal with the Travis Barker collab?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:20
Hopsin doesn't need a rapgenius account tbh. His lyrics rarely need deciphering as they're more straightforward, and he never uses/can't use metaphors etc.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 1:36
Jeet wrote:Hopsin doesn't need a rapgenius account tbh. His lyrics rarely need deciphering as they're more straightforward, and he never uses/can't use metaphors etc.

this...

have you tried contacting his fb?
StuFace
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:Hopsin doesn't need a rapgenius account tbh. His lyrics rarely need deciphering as they're more straightforward, and he never uses/can't use metaphors etc.

this...

have you tried contacting his fb?

I have. No response. I haven't contacted his new personal account yet though.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 2:44
Buddie wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Damn really? Pastor Dave was gonna kill that shit for sure! Pastor Dan is good too though, but his flow isn't on par with Pastor Dave's.
I heard some rumors of a Krispy Kreme collab?
Any info on it?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 3:05
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Any info on it?

Yes, Hopsin will be featured on Krispy's upcoming album.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 3:06
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

Any info on it?

Yes, Hopsin will be featured on Krispy's upcoming album.
and what might the title of that be?
Pillow Man .
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 5:41
ot : RapGenius >>
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:28
I love Rapgenius. Thats how I make all my lyrics videos, and go for almost every Lupe song after I hear it.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:05
I've always wanted a poster. What do the ones they sell at concerts look like? Can someone upload a pic?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 6:54
[quote="Buddie"][quote="AlwaysRaw"]
Buddie wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:

I giggled like a school girl SwizZz 4

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum