Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

We Are Looking For "News Posters"... Empty We Are Looking For "News Posters"...

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 1:57
Recently the two News Posters that we had decided that they did not want the job anymore. We are now looking for two people that are active on this forum at least 5 minutes a day 5 days of the week (Easy Job right?).

If you are interested please post here, this thread will help us determine who wants the position the most.

It's not very difficult being a "News Poster". All that we ask is that you post 3 threads in the "World News" forum 5 days a week. We also ask that you post the source to the news you are posting. That makes a total of 15 posts in a week, you pick the days. But it would be smart to post 3 quick news articles each day you log in anyway...that way you don't have to worry about weather or not your posting enough.
POST UP HERE IF YOU WANT THE SPOT!

Thanks guys!

HopsinForums > Anyforum

We Are Looking For "News Posters"... 130200986875
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

We Are Looking For "News Posters"... Empty Re: We Are Looking For "News Posters"...

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 2:15
Felt we needed to change it up a bit. Thumbs Up

Anonymous

We Are Looking For "News Posters"... Empty Re: We Are Looking For "News Posters"...

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 3:19
I'd love this, but think I wouldn't be on a lot now. It's hard getting to the computer now for me lol.
Frankie
Administrator

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 3:29
Lube wrote:I'd love this, but think I wouldn't be on a lot now. It's hard getting to the computer now for me lol.

It's cool, man. Thumbs Up

Last edited by Frankie on Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 5:05; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 4:34
yes.
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 5:51
I know I havent been on in a while but I do plan on staying from here on out and posting alot especially if I have to post something news related all the time. So even though I don't expect to be picked I thought I might as well throw my name out there.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 5:58
GangusKahn wrote:Recently the two News Posters that we had decided that they did not want the job anymore.

i never said i didnt want the job anymore.

this is so untrue. Thumbs Down
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:34
GangusKahn wrote:Recently the two News Posters that we had decided that they did not want the job anymore. We are now looking for two people that are active on this forum at least 5 minutes a day 5 days of the week (Easy Job right?).

If you are interested please post here, this thread will help us determine who wants the position the most.

It's not very difficult being a "News Poster". All that we ask is that you post 3 threads in the "World News" forum 5 days a week. We also ask that you post the source to the news you are posting. That makes a total of 15 posts in a week, you pick the days. But it would be smart to post 3 quick news articles each day you log in anyway...that way you don't have to worry about weather or not your posting enough.

POST UP HERE IF YOU WANT THE SPOT!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!

HopsinForums > Anyforum
i dunno anyforum is tight yo http://www.anyforum.nl/

Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 16:59
sure i'll be happy to do it. Thumbs Up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 18:44
Frankie unofficialy promoted me last night to "news poster manager"

I think you would be a good fit.

Just remember that you will be expected to meet the quota of 15 news posts a week. That's it!

Respond to this and confirm that you want the position, and I will have Frankie change your status.

Anyone else?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 19:02
410MaXiMuS wrote:Frankie unofficialy promoted me last night to "news poster manager"

Just remember that you will be expected to meet the quota of 15 news posts a week. That's it!

Respond to this and confirm that you want the position, and I will have Frankie change your status.

Anyone else?

Yeah but that has to be spread out between 5 days of the week...15 total but 3 each day would be best.

Lets just get 2 guys on the job too.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 19:17
410MaXiMuS wrote:Frankie unofficialy promoted me last night to "news poster manager"

Anyone else?
yeah i'll do it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 20:43
Good stuff man. I let Frankie know to update your status to News Poster.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 4:49
Why do we have News Posters? They just put 15 topics a week in the World News portion. What's the point? No hate, just don't get it & curious.
Anonymous

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 4:54
Hop_Fan13 wrote:Why do we have News Posters? They just put 15 topics a week in the World News portion. What's the point? No hate, just don't get it & curious.

Lol, most hip-hop forums have these. They pretty much just keep the place active, and it's always a good read when you enter the World News section. Thumbs Up
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 4:57
Lube wrote:
Hop_Fan13 wrote:Why do we have News Posters? They just put 15 topics a week in the World News portion. What's the point? No hate, just don't get it & curious.

Lol, most hip-hop forums have these. They pretty much just keep the place active, and it's always a good read when you enter the World News section. Thumbs Up

Shouldn't it be spread out? Example, post one newsworthy article in Hopsin's section, FV, World News, Comedy Crib, Music Downloads, etc. So it'd be 15 news posts spread out to every section of the forum. Just a thought.
Anonymous

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:16
Hop_Fan13 wrote:
Lube wrote:

Shouldn't it be spread out? Example, post one newsworthy article in Hopsin's section, FV, World News, Comedy Crib, Music Downloads, etc. So it'd be 15 news posts spread out to every section of the forum. Just a thought.

That is how it works bro, post go in the gaming section/entertainment one as well.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:30
Lube wrote:
Hop_Fan13 wrote:
Lube wrote:

That is how it works bro, post go in the gaming section/entertainment one as well.

yee i usually cover games, movies and music.
and just fucked up shit LOL
Anonymous

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 7:12
Word, or so Frankie told me. The World News section is the main forum for the News Posters? Right? Big Grin
Frankie
Administrator

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 7:17
Correct, Lube.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 7:45
Lube wrote:Word, or so Frankie told me. The World News section is the main forum for the News Posters? Right? Big Grin
yuupp Thumbs Up
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 23:49
hey guys im sorry my internet has been out for like 2 weeks thats why i havn't been online. if you still feel the need to revoke my rights its whatever lol no hard feeling.
Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:38
Lube wrote:
Hop_Fan13 wrote:
Lube wrote:

Oh, didn't know :/
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:47
Matt Meyer wrote:hey guys im sorry my internet has been out for like 2 weeks thats why i havn't been online. if you still feel the need to revoke my rights its whatever lol no hard feeling.

We had no idea what happened...thought you mighta left...but there's currently two news posters right now. PM Frankie though its ultimately his decision.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 0:51
its cool i understand. i dipped out on you guys for like 2 weeks lol. im just happy to be back online :)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum